NOOOOOOOO NAMES ARE MY WEAKNESS I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED

>NOOOOOOOO NAMES ARE MY WEAKNESS I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED
Shitty writing. Ace Attorney fans will defend this.

Attached: 1634918705462.png (532x662, 314.58K)

why are you playing a lesbian game user?

Case 2 wasn't a particularly complex narrative, I don't know why you're harping on it.

>Ace Attorney fans will defend this
No they won't /1-2 isn't even that good of a case.

I will fight people who say 1-5 wasn't good.

people dont like 1-5? wtf? its easily the best case in the series

You have to admit he is pretty autistic.

Attached: El Presidente.png (671x377, 236.2K)

SPLENDIFEROUS

>Ace Attorney fans

You mean the children the games are made for?

they were always pure comedy, no one really thought it was a real lawyer simulator.

They really do.. lots of them just hate it because they want to jump quickly to Justice for All. Pure faggotry. It's deserved that AA 2 is worst in the series.

The only problem with it is the length, but even then it’s just so good that I didn’t really care

I'm pretty sure he admitted to the murder of Mia to avoid potential investigation and more severe consequences over all the people he had blackmailed, and to avoid his and his company's reputation being tarnished further more. Otherwise it's already established he's a retard, I don't know what's so hard to understand.

You should probably stop taking it so seriously, it's not some serious court drama, it's pretty wacky

>Ace Attorney fans will defend this
No, 1-2 was a weak case

he was a based villain though. he also had a kah-yute secretary

Dude, the fans defend a game where the killer is the same damn person in 3 cases, 3-1, 3-3, and 3-5

I've yet to see a single person think the second half of this case is good. Stop being dishonest OP.

And despite the writing for 3-5 being atrocious and relying on characters that are literally retarded, AA fans still consider it one of the best cases.

You can't even get the case number right. I fucking hate Balkan faggots.

does it really matter? T&T still has the same murderer in 3 cases

It drags on for too long and Ema is a more shallow Maya with a shitty mimic throw in. The villain was cool though.

>same damn person in 3 cases, 3-1, 3-3, and 3-5
What?

I meant 3-4, not 3-3

Gant alone makes this a good case.

literally all americans are like this

That’s Danganronpa you’re thinking of

No way, I was enjoying the game so much the first time I played it, I didn't want it to end. I was wondering how I missed out on it for so many years. Then I was so happy when after the credits Phoenix said "HOLD IT!" and introduced a bonus case. I've been wanting more AA games to do that.

I always wished the Redd White confrontation was more epic since he killed Mia and is theoretically one of the more powerful characters in the series.

This guy, along with Mia teaching you how to flip a piece of paper over were pretty weak. Thankfully, everything else about the first game mogs it in every conceivable way.

It's good but it didn't help that it was awkwardly retconned into the first game with the other two games not being updated to ever mention it happening.

The joke is that this guy is a yankee faggot that barely speaks their language.

The case is the length of the rest of the game combined and no matter how good Gant and Ema are the case isn't interesting enough to warrant its length.

>the other two games not being updated to ever mention it
They kind of did. In the trilogy remaster, they change the dialogue in 2-3 when talking to Franziska about Edgeworth that mentions 1-5.

Attached: Pheonix Wright.jpg (712x840, 316.82K)

1-2 is a nearly perfect case.

It's localized, how much of the original puzzle do you think is even intact here/

Only 3-1 and 3-4. Killer in 3-5 is someone different.

This

It's overly long and has a lot of "oh so the game wanted me to present THAT piece of evidence" in terms of logic jump bullshit.

Best girl.

Attached: Goddess of Misfortune.jpg (576x658, 24.54K)

Bullshit. Dahlia is in 3-5 and since she killed in 3-1 and 3-4, it's logical to go "she's the killer" in 3-5

Attached: Blue Badger.gif (320x240, 2.21M)

I like the receipt thing. It shows you that Phoenix is still a novice and still isn't that confident in himself/doesn't really know what he's doing yet. It's only been his second case. When Red White tells him the case is over, he believes it's really over. Something I like about the first game is you start the first two cases knowing what the answer is before Phoenix does, but later on it's flipped, as Phoenix starts getting more confident. 1-4 does a good job with this, too, Von Karma goes from backing you in the corner constantly, to being backed into the corner himself by Phoenix.

I actually like this thing's theme.

They'll defend anything, it's what they do.

Best cases
>1-4
>1-5
>2-4
>3-4
>I1-5
>5-DLC
>6-4
For the life of me I can't remember what the good cases were in Investigations 2 but I remember loving the game more than other entries

Worst cases
>2-3
>3-3
>4-3
>4-4
>5-2
>5-5
For the life of me I can't remember what the bad cases were in the Layton crossover but I remember getting pissed and rolling my eyes the game more than other entries, the big plot twist about the town and residence especially. Seriously, it's too much like Folsense but even stupider

Attached: 1389883548956.gif (228x149, 369.3K)

Never really thought of it like that. Makes me appreciate the first game even more.

>pretty boy shows steel samurai branded hotdogs
>fucking breakdown

Attached: Alba_Breakdown.gif (256x192, 1.27M)

>gumshoe be tapping that

its less that its not good, and more that its just good, it kinda overstays its welcome several times over.

Danganronpa is rated M while Ace Attorney is rated T. Danganronpa definitely is not the children franchise here.

But she's literally not.

I just hate that ever case is a murder case. So boring, why even get lawyers involved, just make it so your a detective instead.

>wacky mascot is a main character
Seems pretty childish to me.

It promises that it will be elaborated on later but it never is, thats what the problem is, its borderline mystery box bullshit with no payoff.

>Monokuma
>wacky
He's a murderous bear.

>hehe I will lie all the way through the case
>which way she ran? to the left obviously
>no, I'm completely sure about thi- WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU FIND OUT I WAS THE CULPRIT
AAfags will defend this

Murderous in a wacky way that kids find funny.

Ace Attorney is meant to be read as a comedy, not as a something serious or exemplary writing

>he could ignore Edgeworth if he wanted and win
>but no, writers decided that for some reason he bites the bait

Real criminals get caught with slip ups like that.

>Ace Attorney
No, we won't. It was an okay case with shitty asspull ending.

>hmmm the partner I was supposed to be with when the crime took place is saying she went to the right
>wouldn't it be weird to have different testimonies?
>nah, I'll be honest this time because of reasons

According to this thread, 1-4 and 2-4 are the only good cases in the series.

He confessed rather than be dogpiled by all the powerful people he had blackmailed ganging up on him.

If the list had been put out, he'd have been Epsteined, essentially.

The real problem with 1-2 is how the win is basically handed to Phoenix by ghost Mia, rather than have him find the list on his own and realize he has to fight blackmail with blackmail.