Base game vs modded

Attached: 74z4x2dki4t81.jpg (910x600, 119.03K)

The manlet looks out of proportion now.

How do they do it?
I have a feeling there is a serious catch

How do you explain to people that you're crippled for the better part of a year because you got leg lengthening surgery because were insecure about your height?

Woman's brain just see height, they have terrible spatial IQ

Tell them you got your legs blown on in Iraq

Yep, you're bones are pretty much like that of a bird's now. Density and structure go to shit and a slight fall can break them. It also apparently hurts/aches forever.

Why do people care so much about their height? Enough to get surgery over it.

>Leg lengthening surgery
EXTREMELY painful and it severely weakens your leg bones. Simply jumping and landing could snap them.

Why would you stop at 5'9"? That's my height now, and I'm considering height surgery.

imagine them getting into an argument the guy on the right would win every single time

they break the shin bone and extend it by adding metal inbetween. i hear its extremely painful for 6 months, and later in life, your legs will be useless due to how brittle the bones become

It's the result of both men and women spending too much time online

I think if people with micropenises could effectively get an average sized penis that was still fully functional they probably would.

They break your limbs in several places and put them in traction, gradually lengthening the bone as it heals to try and fill in the gaps. You will be very fragile forever and always look disproportionate in a subtle and unsettling way.

>Limb lengthening puts patients at risk of nerve damage, muscle damage, joint contracture, dislocations, and arthritis.

Attached: 1632255462375.jpg (500x420, 46.24K)

bro just wear stilts

Attached: imago0099609894w.jpg (979x1000, 173.39K)

T-rex arms

>stretching bones
>what's the catch?

This, there are some really fucked up looking people past 6 foot that only weigh like 120 and women only see height. Although I will admit I did see guy in a wheelchair today on campus and he was just sitting around, wasn’t that attractive to be honest. anyways this hottie walks up with coffee hand it to him and give him a kiss on the cheek and they strolled off together. Def gives me some hope that this isn’t all just a biological game

6ft vs 5ft 11

Damn and he already looks middle aged so he's double fucked. Probably works better the younger you are since shit heals better when you're young

chad culture mixed with bitch culture being the norm now, even on this website

the catch is high risk of osteomyelitis while you are on those spokes

Because women care

>Although I will admit I did see guy in a wheelchair today on campus and he was just sitting around, wasn’t that attractive to be honest
But was he a tall guy in a wheelchair or a short guy in a wheelchair?

>I can fix him
She says as she bio engineers new legs for him in a lab

Why not just cut the legs and use prosthetics at that point?

I actually had a similar thought

I have one. I don't think I would. Especially not if there are risks involved like there is in this type of surgery

Because women genuinely think of height as one of the most important factors when choosing a partner. It is not a joke or some REEE /pol/cel I HATE WOMYN thing. Like, literally. Women like taller guys. Shorter guys routinely have problems finding women.

It certainly isn't fair, but it is what it is. Just like how guys don't want fat chicks. Even past the health problems, they're just ugly.

Maybe the chad got leg shortening surgery

Interesting, so nerd culture is finally over?

kinda fucked to think they just make the bone longer but the muscle stays the same its the same calve muscle its just sitting there but its too short

you dont understand if you're not that short, imagine how it felt when everyone treated you like a child and now imagine that for the rest of your life

Yeah I guess I was implying with no risks but that will never be possible because life is no fair

Yeah but fatness is objectively ugly and is an indicator of an unhealthy lifestyle
What's so bad about being short?

I'm 5'4" but I hate women so it doesn't matter

its funny because thats how they look like after the surgery

I hate that the female negative (fatness) is one that everyone has a degree of agency over.
It makes it even less fair that the males is height

look at his upper limbs, it's not super noticeable with 6 extra inches but any more than that and it becomes obviously disproportional

Because both men and women make fun of the height of a dude, even this place calls people manlets.

Do you think you hate women because you are 5'4"? Or is it that you're 5'4" because you hate women?

It's objectively ugly to women because they want a man to protect them.

No amount of pussy is worth fucking up your body for life.

Attached: tusk.gif (498x275, 1.86M)

He looked to be about 5’8

its funny to know some women think guys just refuse to grow up in height. like it's a option, guys just refuse to do it. and they also think 30% of guys are 6'1" and above

we live in a society.

It's not just about women, either. It affects all of your life. Taller people get paid more than short people, like women with big breasts get paid more than women with smaller breasts. Just like attractiveness, it affects how everyone in your day to day life will treat you.

To say you "don't understand" why someone would take a dumbfuck surgery like that is nonsense

male is hard mode, thats why all the men are taking hormones now

i think more-so its all mashing together due to homogenization of pretty much everything online

I hate women because they are women

Yeah, and I'm not a fucking casual but I'm gonna complain about a bullshit boss fight

Kinda rude, female fat is more like male baldness

>5'9"
Hope it was worth it.

Attached: 1618648828968.jpg (1170x1348, 394.8K)

>and they also think 30% of guys are 6'1" and above
It feels like this sometimes though. People about 6ft are supposed to be like 5% of the population but I see them everywhere.

>be 6'3
>still a virgin

Attached: 1624771013986.png (622x659, 27.76K)

I'm taller than anyone posting here and I get no bitches neither

Attached: 1649496509858.png (486x481, 333.83K)

>that feel when 6'2, masculine, and non virgin, depressed tho

Attached: 1645931504458.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

Just go gay being carried by a gigachad is fun

They tend to stand out

male is easy modo
>smarter
>stronger
>never have to deal with periods
>can fend off would be attackers
>easily find work, can do anything manual labor
i would never not want to be a male

I'm a lanklet and remember the growing pains that left me bedridden when I was little, I do not want to imagine how painful it is to suddenly sprout half a fucking foot in however many hours that takes. Jesus Christ.

I don't know anything about this shit but I wonder if it's possible to make the body produce the hormones needed for growth. Anyone more knowledgeable about this care to weigh in?

You're gay

Understandable

Literally the only thing that makes women attractive is a choice (gaining weight)
Men can't control their hair or their height

It is absolutely amazing how fucked guys are in the dating market and how easy women have it, yet the entire world seems to believe the opposite.

Women requirements for dating
>Don't be fat (so just eat less foot, fatty)
>Shower
>Can still probably find a guy into that if you're really desperate

Meanwhile guys:
>Need to be tallish. Not 6'4, but if you're 5'6 and below you aren't taken seriously by women. Fixing it is nearly impossible. Only solution is expensive, dangerous, potentially life-ruining surgery
>Need to have a decent sized cock. If you are 5.5 inches or below you aren't going to keep a girl. Only recourse is expensive, dangerous, potentially life-ruining surgery
>Need to not be bald, or be lucky that you can be bald and have a perfectly shaped head. If you're balding and aren't already very handsome, you're going to be unattractive. Only recourse is surgery and drugs (though they are not very dangerous)
>Need to also not be fat and smelly, except there are way fewer women who would tolerate that

And I am just talking physical traits. Men are held to such a higher standard it is ridiculous. Women have ONE fucking job. Just stop eating when you're fat. That is it. Take a shower and don't be fat and you can score a man very easily.

Attached: 1590812977190.jpg (671x485, 90.36K)

Try not posting here

why are w*men so damn picky

>already bald
Why even bother at that point

I think you can take hormones that increase growth but they only work when your growth plates are unlocked or some shit like that (very specific ages)

I put braces today
Im 25, Im tired of oretending my teeth doesnt bother me.

*unattractive

Men cannot control losing hair though. I mean you can start a life-long prescription dependency to try and keep your hair once it begins to go, but you cannot grow it back or stop your body from doing it.

All a woman has to do is not eat cake and candy and soda to not get fat.

Attached: samoa toast.png (463x463, 407.13K)

A new guy started at my work recently who's like 5'3 and I almost laughed when I first saw him. It was entirely involuntary it's just his height makes him look like a child

>have to deal with women

No being a man is harder

Because they need to find the best genetic material for their potential offspring

Lots of men are balding due to stress and lots of women are fat because of slow metabolism.

>difficulty slider

Imagine doing this and forsaking your ability to ever run again for a few inches of height. NGMI. Honestly at that point you’re just insecure about your height, sex aside. If you were actually that desperate for pussy you could save 5 figures and months of physical therapy by just getting a hooker

Taking HGH doesn't make you taller. It makes your muscles grow and some parts of your body to grow but it is not your legs or spine. Funnily enough one of the areas that can grow is your forehead. Bodybuilders on longterm HGH will literally grow a caveman forehead.

heres a tip: dont fucking go for instagram thotts.
theres plenty of women out there that dont give a shit about stuff like that.
unless youre a cuck and have to date someone who constantly needs attention and showered with gifts.

lol @ the little game they're playing with the waistline of the pants, to try and hide how disproportionate he looks

Attached: 1644517958089.png (914x611, 689.52K)

Because they are allowed and encouraged to be by other w*men
Simple as

>can fend off would be attackers
Not likely if you're like anything 5'6" or below
>smarter
Depends on luck, but very likely
>stronger
Generally true to a comparably sized woman
>easily find work, can do anything manual labor
Depends heavily on ones physique and potential, some men are natural born losers

Modern society also boosted females being picky and being treated like goddesses

I love how the one inch difference between 5'11" and 6ft apparently doubles your attractiveness. Women are a meme.

This post makes me want to pity fuck old fat men

>stress
They lose all self CONTROL because they are stressed out a lil?
Calories in, dude

>Lots of men are balding due to stress
Stress-induced hair loss is not the same thing as male pattern baldness, which is 100% genetic and you have no control over

Slow metabolism is a cope. Objective, scientific studies have shown that "slow metabolism" can account for 100-200 calories and that is it. A can of soda is 150-180 calories. So drink less soda, fatty.

Fuck I misread that.
Still you can beat a metabolism problem with self control

sure, but the initial user didn't specify

>posting the edit
here's the original

Attached: 1649811675291.png (914x611, 684.29K)

These threads are great for understanding the inner mechanisms of the minds of incels.

You're retarded

I think it is more people have tendencies, my brother eats alot more than I do and he is tall and skinny, meanwhile i'm a stocky dwarf

Honestly I bet a 5'6 man can beat the shit out of a 5'10 woman most days

This is my modded skyrim

Attached: 20220410192045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 414.9K)

>5'6 with 6'3 volleyball player gf
it's not over for us bros, if i can make it so can you. when cuddling she tries to wraps herself around me, it's funny

Attached: 1601585820052.png (305x298, 145.89K)

>Be 5'4
>Kinda look like a Tolkein dwarf
>Wife has a fetish for dwarves and had a huge crush on Gimli

I guess it all works out in the end

Stress balding is like 5% of balding the rest is 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME

>the women can be ugly as fuck but it's the man who needs perfect genes
fuck this gay earth

I mean his legs will never work right ever again, it's basically skipping a lot of agony

I have girlfriend and I completely agree the dating market is fucked for guys. I feel genuinely bad for men who are short, and I don't mean in a patronizing way. They've been deemed unfuckable by society.

I am not even tall, just 5'10, but it is enough that I have a GF who is 5'3 and it works. Guys who are 5'5 or 5'6 just have problems all throughout life.

I'm 6'4". Maybe once a month I see someone as tall as me. People are VERY bad at guessing height. Ive had women tell me they think im 6'7"

I'd just kill myself desu.

because usually, taller, bigger animal = higher total weight, bigger muscles, more strength TO KILL YOUR ENEMIES WITH.

Even in modern, technological society we still live like animals. And forever will.

So when you're done growing the plates harden into solid bone. Yup, don't think there will ever be a procedure for this.

And posts like yours are great for understanding the inner mechanisms of tranny minds, so I guess we're even

>Objective, scientific studies
Objective scientific observance would tell you 90% of 45+ women and men are fat. It's quite literally due to old fuck slower metabolism.

I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5' 3" lol

Nice.

Attached: snu snu.png (596x406, 615.91K)

>Manlet
>Fat
>Ugly

Fucking kill me. There's no point in even going to the gym.

Attached: gJdWgDGS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.26K)

DURINFOLK ASSEMBLE

Attached: 6b8.png (600x754, 279.42K)

>SD gundam vs mainstream gundam

They are doing a shit job at it unless the best course for humanity is returning to monke

I use a 1050ti

Attached: 20220410191456_1.jpg (1920x1080, 698.67K)

Grow a beard, hit the gym and maximize dwarf status. Bonus if you can adopt a scottish accent.

Maybe in America? I live in Portugal, 5'7, average height i believe. A lot of guys are taller but a lot of guys are shorter.
The thing that i notice the most is that what women value the most are highly competent and highly sociable men. Some of the biggest gigachads here are shorter than me. I have a girlfriend and other girls frequently flirt with me too. Granted im not scoring 9/10's but i have seen people shorter than me do.

Yah, I'm only slightly taller than that, and I've stopped hitting the gym, but I'm still pretty confident I could OHKO a 5'10" chick if I can reach her face kek. Men also have the advantage of being more easily inclined to violence whereas women tend to shy away from no holds bars face pounding someone.

you can kinda fix two of those, dont even need the gym if youre scared of it, you can work out at home enough to get fit and when you lose weight pick out good clothes

Fair point. It's still nowhere near as prevelent as it was around 2007 to 2016

>Just like how guys don't want fat chicks
Maybe you don't.

Attached: 1546234736502.jpg (1500x1000, 103.6K)

>hear a lady friend say its gross for people to fuck midgets
>ask why
>it's like fucking a child because their small stature
God no wonder mantles get fucked over so much

As a short guy I'd unironically rather have the real social standing and actually have people take me seriously. I don't need to run.

Based

based doctor, making manlets taller but never taller than him

And you can easily diet accordingly
>Notice I can't eat an entire pizza with wings and a case of beer every weekend
>Cut back and eat healthier
Gee, that was hard

Manlets just need to go to south east asia where the average woman is 4'10

faggot
I'm 6'4'' and a virgin
you just don't get it

Can't grow a beard for some reason. Mostly a mustache and some stubble on my cheeks.
Bro people make fun of buff manlets too, it literally doesn't matter

>Bro people make fun of buff manlets too
Not to their faces

Obviously it varies by country. In the US like 15% of men are 6'+. In Mexico it's 3%.