Best games to play while high? Puritan dorks need not reply

Best games to play while high? Puritan dorks need not reply.

Attached: 02045986396567.jpg (605x807, 101.18K)

Gravity rush

xcom

Schizophrenia simulator 2

tetris effect

D

That game where you are a beetle on a rail, and its a bunch of dub step.

Friend said shrooms and gta v driving is fun. I dunno, tetris effect seems super colorful.

Cock sucking simulator 2022

Noita
DMC5
Risk of Rain 2
Audiosurf

Overwatch.
Make sure to rip the bong over the mic.

DUDE

Super Hexagon

Why do retards tell people they do drugs? When did it become so cringe?

The Lisa series and fangames, beyond that I tend to smoke when I play FF14, or when I'm playing Xcom or Phoenix point.
It's really up to your discretion if I'm playing something faster like a shooter I'll stay sober or have a beer or two.

thumper. might be a bit intense for some highs

Because when you actually reach adult life and actually interact with people you will learn to expect that everyone does drugs.

Super 3D Noahs Ark

>Puritan dorks
nobody gives a fuck you smoke weed you half wit
"heh im not like these other dorks i smoke weed"
absolute cringe

Attached: download.jpg (215x235, 8.04K)

>duuuude weeeeeeeeeed LMAO
you have to be 18+ to post here

Attached: dudeweedlmao.png (366x625, 146.74K)

>nobody gives a fuck you smoke weed
Clearly you haven't been in one of these threads before.

Yeah i know a guy that works at a food stand next to the big store i work at and he was seriously into cocain until he had a kid and had to clean up his act.

DUDE

I like playing Death Stranding while high. it's a very relaxing experience

dude...

DUDE

>Why do retards tell people they do drugs?
Because they think it makes them interesting, people with low self worth tend to get into video games and drugs to make up for their lack of personality.

So how do i take bong rips without coughing like walter white? Do i just have bitch lungs?

Not sure why people are getting so fussed. Your senses change when high, I'd say it's worth looking into how it feels to play a fitting game.
Seems like you guys treat druggies like you treat trannies and furries lol

Water

dude xD

>getting high and wasting your time playing videogames
you should be blasting your boyhole with dragon dildos to achieve mindboggling orgasms instead, my dude.

Attached: 1362290984263.gif (500x500, 153.69K)

I too have water in my bong

I like square enix games like FF and KH when I'm stoned. The gameplay is usually simple enough that I don't have to worry about being too high to play, and the anime ass tropes are more entertaining if I can giggle at them while still following their dumb plots

Why are you such annoying faggots about weed?

The problem with cocaine is that the human body can't withstand being that cool for very long

DUDE :D

Russian roulette with automatic weapon.

Russian roulette

dude
le weed is so le epic for le win
dae smoke? hahah so high right now lmaooooooooooo

>t. Electrochemistry

Abzu was pretty surreal high

whats it like being a permavirgin that thinks pot is >le epic joke material? Like how far removed from being a normalfag are you really?

Bullet hell games

uhhh elden ring
i like to be high on hossin and snipe people yeah

I just smoke and play games. Take the dick out of your ass you angry faggot.

Do a real drug, lightweight faggot.

>fake joycons

Attached: 1647780140851.jpg (819x1024, 93.26K)

re read my post r-tard. I'm on your side. the people memeing >DUDE are the virgins I'm referring to.

Get off Yea Forums and meet the generic dude weed bro, with his drug rug, dirty clothes, and lazy demeanor. Once you're out of high school, and to some extent college, you'll realize that these people who make DUDE WEED their personality are so devoid of any depth, that quite literally... dude weed is all they have.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game

Only person I know who smokes now is some absolute fat loser at work that jerks off to hentai 24/7 and is stoned almost every day. Talks your ear off about how he has """"""depression"""""" but does nothing to fix his life, just watches anime, plays anime gacha coom games on his phone and wageslaves. It was cool when we were kids and it was still exciting and illegal but if you're over 20 and live in a 1st world country where it's legal and you still smoke you're an absolutely pathetic wretch.

lmao just noticed. What a retard!

Bloodborne

play a single player game so your stupid nigger ass doesn't tank every team your on in mp you no brain nigger.

Attached: 1581589558672.jpg (1024x378, 33.79K)

I just spent the last 45 minutes playing Senran Kagura Peach Ball, something about pinball games when you're high.

Bloodborne and Death Stranding were my two go-tos in recent years. Mega Man games too, but only because I played the shit out of them as a kid

Attached: 1646528390722.jpg (480x658, 44.09K)

You seem upset bro, why not hit a blunt and chill out?

GTAV

Attached: 4-12-2022_9-20-26_PM-wpsnv2a4.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

I hope weed gets legalized in my state. Maybe I'll stop drinking so much then

You really think weed is really that guy's problem? I know several people and friends that smoke and have stable jobs, a nice home, do sports and eat well. Now, people that do weed before 21 yeah they are fucked, specially teens.

Sky lookin like the beginning of Toy Story 1. N64 era graphics

RDR 2

This. That game plays itself so a stoner like OP can't lose.

i hope you got vaxxed.