SUPER Sonic and SUPER Shadow must fight the final boss of the last game you played

SUPER Sonic and SUPER Shadow must fight the final boss of the last game you played.
skip Sonic games

Do they win?

Attached: Super Sonic and Super Shadow.gif (400x214, 617.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3gPBmDptqlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uK9kuSAvIcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kingdom hearts 3
hmmm

It would be a close fight, no telling who'd come out on top though

Attached: szabo-attila-1236765708-preview-pic-1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 163.48K)

i don't know what the final boss is of the game im playing i havent beaten it yet. you didn't think this through, OP.

beat the game and come back to me

>SUPER Sonic and HYPER Shadow
Fixed :^ )

Elden Beast's powerlevel doesn't seem that high compared to Sonic bosses, so I guess. It even has the obvious weakpoint to boost into.

Oh, definitey.

Attached: 214460AF-7BC2-4C1E-859A-3087DE5D740A.jpg (780x470, 61.58K)

definitely*
fuck

malenia, blade of blabla.

They win

I also would refer to him as hyper shadow, and idk where I got that from.

>Elden Beast
They can take turns reeinacting SA1 Perfect Chaos fight.

>Dragon Quest 11S
Haven't beaten it yet so you tell me.

Moon lord.
Probably.

>kirby final boss
>void termina
Yeah no they’re completely fucked

Attached: 1A324342-8A36-401F-A3E2-7848CD3FF489.jpg (1280x720, 201.01K)

Final boss of that game is like Solaris tier, I think. They could manage, though it might be harder without Silver’s assistance.

there's not a single goddamn thing that could take them on if they were both super.

not when you have Live and Learn blaring during the fight.

youtu.be/3gPBmDptqlQ

Attached: c97.jpg (1500x2287, 383.64K)

They could only lose to a cosmic threat like Kirby nightmares

>Toy Story
I think they can beat the claw.

>Sephiroth
there's probably about a million autism fanfictions already but i don't fucking know

Hyper form is based on the super emeralds, which were only in Sonic 3. It's only ever been Super Shadow

I doubt they'd have much trouble, so long as they avoid getting put to sleep.

Attached: Celestial_Champion_Phase_3.png (1075x1709, 895.35K)

>>Walrus guy from Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
EZ peazy

Joke’s on you, last game I played was SA2

>Dark Souls
>Lord Gwyn

He can be beaten by an SL1 scrub who knows how to parry so I certainly hope so.

I dunno, I was playing the Stranger of Paradise demo.

>>Chaos
Bro, Shadow is the Chaos

I just realized I only play games with lame-ass power levels.
>prominence poker
its a goddamn poker game
>war thunder
Its a tank/plane/boat sim, very simple battle for the sonic crew.
>>>Gran Turismo 2
hhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 7c3.jpg (577x509, 48.69K)

50 YEARS IN THE TUBE MADE YOU A FUCKIN' PUSSY

>The Radiance
Considering the Knight can beat her, I guess it's ggez for them.

>Paladins
currently the big baddie seems to be Lian and Khan. If they have ult, Sonic and Shadow are fucked. Otherwise, hedgehogs win.
>Skyrim
Alduin isn't agile enough to keep up with them.

itd be fun seeing them try to dodge

Attached: 1631668451839.png (1109x1158, 899.96K)

>2hu normalfaggotry
Please go back.

>chaoscontrol.mp4

You got Hyper Shadow from idiots kids who would say the same thing just because Shadow was a lighter color. Retardedly mistaking it for the look from Sonic 3 Hyper Sonic, which was not a lighter color but a rainbow of them.

Sonic could literally beat the shit out of kirby in regular form, super sonic with super shadow would be overkill

Realistically, kirby wouldn't even be fast enough to be a threat to sonic. Sonic has experience killing gods. Sonic can survive in the vaccum of space. Sonic can stop time. Sonic is more broken than kirby desu.

Attached: Sonic groovin.gif (500x311, 299.01K)

No anything above Frieza saga shits on them

Attached: 79472ecea95ba43f0bd96795bfa54639.gif (500x380, 215.49K)

Is Zenos or the Endsinger the final boss of FFXIV? Regardless I guess sonic and shadow win.

>starsector with nexerelin
>super shadow & super sonic vs the entire sector
Who wins here?

youtube.com/watch?v=uK9kuSAvIcI

Nah, Sonic's low to middling attacks and Kirby's tremendous durability mean Kirby only takes chip damage, and Sonic's speed advantage is largely negated because of his limited ability to attack from range. Super Sonic is stronger, but the question is if he can destroy Void Termina before he times out and gets raped. It's not like Kirby fought Void Termina unaided either.

Super Sonic and Super Shadow are probably like, Raditz tier. Destroying a planet is completely beyond them.

>Sonic could literally [HEADCANON]

In the games, Kirby can die from an apple falling on his head too many times

As usual, such bullshit comes from strategy guides that got their facts wrong. You have no idea how common that is.

>Melty Blood AACC
Hmm probably

>Void Termina
>Powerful
It literally jobs to random mooks in Guest Stars.
Nothing in the Kirby universe is remotely powerful and almost any character could jump into a Kirby game and beat it. Sonic alone would just be a combo of Wheel and Fighter

Most people could die from that. I'm sure Sonic could too. But Kirby can also withstand black holes and laser cannons.

>Risk of Rain 2
>Voidling
It's actually pretty on brand for a Sonic boss. Positively gigantic otherworldly beast, throws out hundreds of projectiles to dodge (or tank) while you approach it, just as, if not more dangerous up close, but you have to deal with it in order to fight it. 3 phases, 1st and 2nd are followed by small platforming sections that rewards going through them quickly. Lots of spectacle to the fight, like the giant fucker jumping through a worm hole at the end of each phase, giant fuck-you laser he does while spinning, "oh shit" black hole attack you have no choice but to run away from.
I kinda really wanna see that honestly.

Attached: Voidling.png (693x876, 488.75K)

Why are Kirby fans like this?

Attached: 1639764614926.png (244x273, 27.89K)

they actually played the games.

>Risk of Rain 2
If its Mithrix? They might lose if he takes away the chaos emeralds (if you count that as an item) in his third phase
If its Voidling? They'd probably be fine, laser might fuck them

It's probably Lucifer or something.
What's the powerlevel of Super Shadow and Sonic?

Attached: 815uewDXaPL._SL1406_.jpg (1402x1406, 261.21K)

kirbros...we do not job to apples, right?

>Runescape 3

Honestly they would probably fare better than than the World Guardian and actually manage to stop Seren from hatching the Elder God eggs and destroying planet Iaia. Which you don't manage to do and the planet gets destroyed anyway.

Only counting her as the final boss because she's the boss of the latest quest and ends the current storyline

Attached: Seren_(Extinction,_1).png (480x1009, 219.59K)

I don't think guest stars is cannon. Those looks are definitely stronger than in their usual appearances, anyway.

>What's the powerlevel of Super Shadow and Sonic?
Raditz tier, and then they become drastically weaker after about one minute.

>Terraria
Probably, I mean they are invincible but lord they better end it quick

super sonic and super shadow vs kirby.
they are fucking dead

One sack of apples is all it takes for JOBby to fall.

>doom
They'd just get stunlocked by the chaingun.

Raditz is multiple times stronger than Master Roshi, who could easily destroy a fucking moon in the original DB. He could probably destroy a planet if he really wanted to.

At worst he destroys continents.

>Dragon Quest 9
Considering how retarded Super Sonic is, he probably stomps

I always called him Hyper Shadow because it was like Super Sonic, but since he WASN'T Sonic he needed a new name ergo Super = Hyper, despite never playing Sonic 3
Imagine my shock when tons of people also came up with this name for him

>Destroying a planet is completely beyond them.
based Sonic Lore ignorer
Sonic's control over Chaos Force makes him damn near a god. Plus Sonic casually goes faster than light so Raditz would be unable to get a hit in even if he had more destructive power

>It's probably Lucifer or something
it's actually a boss rush of all Bel's and then Babel himself
However Lucifer is unlockable in NG+ and is the strongest boss in the game

Super Sonic and Super Shadow (and Super Silver) defeat a fourth-dimensional being that existed throughout all of time, that could only be defeated by being defeated in all of time simultaneously, and that could casually consume all of time and space.

They're fairly strong

Im not reading that spoiler, some dude just revealed 5 minutes ago that the game is a battle between all the demons with Bel in their names, this is the silliest plotline I have seen for a smt game.

>Im not reading that spoiler
fair enough
it's why I put it in spoiler in the first place
> some dude just revealed 5 minutes ago that the game is a battle between all the demons with Bel in their names, this is the silliest plotline I have seen for a smt game.
Some dude in the game or on Yea Forums?
Because you learn about the battle of the Bels on like, day 2. And yeah, it's silly, but it's easily one of if not the BEST SMT game out there.