Behold

The only fromsoft game with consistently good pacing and it also doesn't shit itself in it's second half

Attached: bb.jpg (1000x1000, 156.89K)

the only good pacing it has is dropping to sub 20 fps
also doesn't have any good memorable bosses in the base game

now Sekiro on the other hand..

I haven't played it cause it's 30fps

Both wrong

Bullshit it had sick bosses. All the beasts were cool and so were hunters like gehrman and gascan.

Rom's a pretty shit fight but it's very memorable. Also Gehrman.

the combat in these games are slow and boring

Its story was much more cohesive when it was you are fighting beasts after blood ministration, and not space octopus lady and her autistic son have trapped you in an alternate dimension.

The problem I have with bloodborne is the lack of purpose, your first play through you’re just walking forward without any idea what’s going on. The other games at least have a vague “you gotta kill these guys” framing

Not wrong but I'd argue ER shits itself in it's first 5 hours

lol

Seek paleblood to transcend the hunt nigga

It's a good game stuck on a shit console

>has good pacing
>has bad frame-pacing
I guess we can't have everything

Attached: chokepost bloodborne.png (1266x688, 707.08K)

Gascoin is memorable but a lot of the other main game bosses feel indistinguishable from something that would be chalice dungeon side content or a side dungeon boss in elden ring. So few outside of the dlc with an interesting second phase

Haha apart from the framepacing *badum-tsss* lol

The stupidest decision they made was making it a Sony exclusive. They could have made so much more money otherwise.

Yeah, it's a really solid game
I dunno if that was worth a thread though

>good memorable bosses in the base game
I literally remember every boss. I don't even remember all the bosses fro m DMC3

Game filtered me I guess. Killed a bunch of guys fell down into a sewer and got killed by rats. Respawn and I gotta kill all the same mooks over and over again every time I die. No thanks. Also it looks like a 2008 PS 3 game

>The stupidest decision they made was making it a Sony exclusive. They could have made so much more money otherwise.
wouldn't have existed otherwise. From make games ala contract and snoy handed over a blank cheque. if they made if with Namco, it would have been a much worse game, since Namco seems to be pretty keen about pumping the games out as fast as possible

>consistently good pacing
>half the game is pre-genned dungeons with no content
I love the game but come on lad, the chalices were a bandaid over a 5 hour game.

based

do dreams make sense to you?

It's 33hr to beat once on average

I was massively let down by Ludwig after all the hype. I walked in and killed him in like 20 seconds as he was stuck in a corner. Killing him with his own Holy Sword was kind of neat too.

You are told to seek paleblood to escape the hunt (dream).

Your job is to hunt shit, so you hunt.

Ludwig is more about spectacle while Orphan is the highlight boss

You wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds in the 5th console gen.

you are stuck with garbage starter weaposn and no build diversity for hours and hours.

It's the least consistent though. From central yharnam you have the best designed Souls areas ever, then after amelia it hard drops into some aimless shitty swamp, the byrgen not worth my time, then yah-who-cares-gul with a shitty version of tower. Then you have the "run past the frenzy brain" followed by a "puzzle" boss npc with like 3 attacks. Then you go up and kill mergo, who is just preceded by 3 lazily copypasted pigs and a boss from earlier because they were running out of time. Then you realize "oh right now its just gherman and the game is over".

Isn't the starter cleaver the best weapon in the game, variants not withstanding?

Why spend your entire shitposting portfolio on 1 post instead of piecemeal all thread?

>doesn't shit itself in it's second half
Yahargul is fucking shit

What did I say that wasn't true?

Nothing, its all framed as your opinion you just missed a really good shot at doing it all piecemeal.
Its very easy to disregard it as a shitpost as formatted. Any one of those elements could have been derail worthy and you blew it.
Practice the fundamentals son.

The moment you touch micolashs mummified corpse is the moment the narrative derails

It all stayed pretty consistent to me. I was invested in the lore though so all the stuff that happens after it (not much mind you) was pretty interesting to me.

You don't but I appreciate your thoughts, must be amazing to fight a furry beast on the bridge then another in the cathedral oh wait dont forget about the starving one in some basement and the furry beast reborn of course

>any weapon in bb
>garbage

Attached: KEK aiku doori.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

You're still seeking paleblood when you touch the mummy, so that can't be right

>doesn't shit itself in it's second half

It literally goes to shit after rom. Also it's very short.

I think the game drops in quality noticeably after Rom. I also think the bosses overal aren't great. I was excited to fight various beast and creatures but every boss I really enjoyed ended up being humanoid.

Confusing subjective wants with objectivity must be crippling.

I can understand maybe not liking yahargul but the nightmare is definitely great

This but with lady Maria

Based, Eldenshits need not apply.

Sekiro>DaS3=BB(minus hardware limitations)>BB>ER>DaS1>SOFTS=>DaS2>DeS

reminder that DeS and DaS2/SOFTS are still good games

Attached: xvmsnke.jpg (1280x720, 608.92K)

literally off the top of my head
>graveyard elder hunter boss
>spider
>cleric beast
>final boss after you consume cords
also
>one hit killing wheel chair guy
>hunter's dream shenanigans

zoomers be like: uhhh where's this' game's heckin diversity?

maria is either amazing and challenging or you parried her to death in less than a minute

Garbage list, kys. DaS 3 is dog shit that belongs around DaS 2, to list DeS anywhere near those 2 shows how big of a zoomer retard you are.

>game has full dev cycle and not funded by Bandai Cheap-co
>actually a full experience
color me shocked

None of you niggers have played any armored core and it shows.

2 is my favorite
What does this have to do with bloodborne being great

Don't judge me, her anime tier attacks are very predictable

Yahargul is also among the shortest areas in the game, so you barely have to spend any time there.

That's literally the end of the game though. You make contact with the corpse, enter the nightmare realm where the formless mergo exists, and you kill him to reach the end of the endless hunt.

>You need a ps4 to play it
Fuck that shit.

You can play it on PC too you know...

Dont I need PsNow though?

Bloodborne is kino but I refuse to fully play it through until they remake or remaster or port it to PC. The uneven 30fps made me constantly nauseous.