Gamepass Thread

Whatcha playan?
What games are you bummed about leaving?
What games do hope get added next month?

Attached: unnamed (1).png (512x512, 11.77K)

Do yourself a favor and play SWERY's The Good Life.

Attached: apps.42849.13819283972422530.1ccc7233-958d-4806-baf1-baeff2932e94.fbb6762e-3d59-4870-9c07-341007c9dc8a.jpg (400x600, 63.19K)

You WILL own nothing

You will be a faggot

I'm giving picrel a try. My only regret is not playing it when it launched back in 2007 because the story is interesting but the gameplay in infuriatingly dogshit.
I'm sad that Nier went out, I began my subscription 2 days shy and barely played it for a hour or two.

Why is it good?

I won't waste 3 wages to buy a mediocre gaming PC when I can just stream it for less than the netflix sub.

Attached: images (5).jpg (554x554, 43.5K)

You WILL eat dicks for breakfast

One of the best remakes I've played.

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-005322_Brave.jpg (719x704, 375.67K)

Oh shit i didn't even know it was on gamepass

Attached: Goypass.jpg (836x840, 233.75K)

I'm happy

Attached: 312322151314.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

>I'm happy

Attached: 1646767056712.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

>Why is it good?
A weird but fun hybrid open world RPG adventure/life sim/murder-mystery game in an absorbing cozy setting (UK countryside). If you like fun puzzles, wacky characters, a mix of activities and minigames, unique gameplay system and SWERY's writing and swerves you'll love this one. You could sink hundreds of hours doing side stuff alone.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

>>I'm happy

Attached: 1603961858789.png (190x200, 14.99K)

Psychonauts 2.

Literally every month I let my Gamepass expire then go right back to the page the day it turns off and they're immediately like "We miss you, would you like to restart your subscription for $1"?

I've been doing it for ages, is my account bugged in some awesome way or is Microsoft really selling this shit for $12 a YEAR to anyone who isn't a lazy autosubscriber?

Attached: gw.jpg (1216x519, 233.44K)

better play it quick as it's highly likely to leave next month

I own 43% of the games I have access to. I will own some and I will be happy.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220413-093645_Xbox.jpg (1080x277, 50.09K)

I am playing Mortal Shell. Fuck this game. Every Time I die I lost everything. I am in the snow world now.

My niece and nephew are having a great time with Unravel 2, gamepass has been great for kids.

Microsoft has $3 trillion, they don't care

You're lucky. It isn't supposed to work like that.

Thanks for the thought out comment, user. I'll take a look.

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 16.71K)

Attached: my-nigga-mahnigga.gif (498x373, 641.58K)

Actually sounds interesting even though I’m not fan of the art

I thought it was supposed to BE REASON to get an Xbox, and they're REMOVING games?

are you retarded?

>whatcha playan?
GoTG and starting fable 1
>What games are you bummed about leaving?
None for now
>What games do hope added next week?
Some Sega game, vn, bugsnax (looks interesting) and AAA from 2020 to 2021

Snoy fanboy detected

i want to play it but its not in my language

I liked the few hours I played, did they ever patch out the crafting insanity?

Attached: 1634328116269.jpg (1920x1200, 306.67K)

cope

welcome to souls like

Playing Yakuza 7 until my Gamepass expires

Attached: 1643485314510.jpg (1280x720, 83.33K)

I wasn't planning on paying extortive amounts for bargain bin games to begin with

bait
never happened to me

Theres a game coming out in a few days called "Hue." Is it any good? Looks like a fun platformer, based on colors, but I gotta wonder if its secret fag propaganda.

I'm playing GTAV again

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

>Whatcha playan?
Weird West
>What games are you bummed about leaving?
Haven't paid attention to that recently, so don't know what is currently leaving
>What games do hope get added next month?
Wage cage life is ruining my time this month, so as log as it is nothing big it is fine
I played it, they clearly didn't have the budget for the game they wanted to make but made it anyway, and it shows, the main quest is fine, but the side quests at some point start to feel like a chore and the map was way too big and empty

Guardians of the Galaxy. I think I like it more than the movies.

I'll never subscribe to this bullshit so long as it isn't available on Steam. I'm not going to use whatever proprietary WIndows only app is necessary for this bullshit especially given most of the titles are on Steam anyway. Microsoft figured out that putting Halo MCC (and the shitheap that is Infinite, but at least they did it) Sea of Thieves and everything else on Steam is better than having WIndows/Xbox store exclusives nobody plays - same is true with Gamepass.

Steam already have the capability of syncing with other acccounts, so all they need to do is have a "connect your GamePass account" feature that checks your subscription status and then propagates all its titles into your library. Give them a different color to show they're part of Gamepass and you dont own them outright directly, and tha't's it. They'd get many subscribers this way especially if they had an onboarding thing in Steam where people could sub or whatever from there. Mutually beneficial to Valve, Microsoft, and Players who want Gamepass without fucking anything up. Only other thing is that Gamepass needs to get their shit together and realize something that even Ubisoft has figured out - if you're going to ask people to subscribe, you give them the best version of the game not demanding shitfucking DLC payments ontop of subscribing. MS should be embarrassed that Ubi+ figured this out and if MS is trying to do the "oh boy we're trying to get you hooked on Gamepass and then buying the DLC on our shit store" thing, go fuck themselves. Anyway, simple improvement - Gamepass on Steam.

as I recall they made it so you can get aluminum cans a lot easier now, but some crafting shit is still crazy

>just added the latest Life is Strange game on there
only worth it if you like the characters, cause fuck me that mystery is just the dumbest shit

these writers don't know shit about anything if it's not related to indie music

IIRC the people who wrote it never saw a single MCU movie and just based it off of comics

which is good. the game establishes an actual world-ending threat and manages to build it up slowly to show its power instead of le thanos stones.

What is the point of Gamepass?
Any game I want to own I just buy.
Any game I want to play for free I just pirate.
The only use case I can see are online games since multiplayer (most of the time) doesn't work with pirated copies.

user, you're thinking too hard about it. Microsoft is just incompetent and their current year pajeets can't write anything that isn't UWP or Electron wrapper app.

>What games do hope get added next month?
Ace Attorney Trilogy

>ESL
>Snoy

Lol.
Lmao, even.

Do this Microsoft, preferably in the next 2 months before my steam deck ships

coomer here, i'm going to get a SeS i know i'm fucked if i like japanese games but are there any alternatives on Xbox if you catch my drift

Quiet, pcbro

it was on gamepass years ago, I played a bit of it. kinda fun, but nothing special though

Ok boomer

So what?
I don't own the movies and musics that I've consoomed and I thorougly enjoyed them

Gonna play Tunic whenever im done with Elden Ring lmao
You WILL have no games, poojeet.

I made a new account to get the 1 dollar 1 month trial to play guardians of the Galaxy. I'll be back whenever there's another game worth playing

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Based. I did it too
I probably wouldn't even waste a dollar but empress cracked fucking deathloop instead

>guardians of the Galaxy
>worth playing

Attached: 1602471813801.gif (356x260, 3.44M)

>Marvel Movieshit
>"Game" worth "playing"
lol, lmao even

>noo stop enjoying things I don't like

>noo stop having no standards and consooming bottom of the barrel garbage
ftfy, sweaty

this. im sure its a fine game, but its not worth my time. its nothing special