Get woke go broke

>Get woke go broke

Attached: itsover.png (1164x626, 84.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SGxOHbWZ_U&t=3195s
metroweekly.com/2019/08/study-finds-transgender-people-are-more-politically-conservative-cisgender-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get some new material

bpbp

okay groomer

Attached: 1649613368216.jpg (906x1024, 203.15K)

There wasn't anything "woke" in 1+2 other than no gender select.

I'll stop saying it when it stops being applicable. YWNBAW you stupid nigger loving faggot.

I mean it is never applicable.

says the 90's baby

What did he mean by this?

Friendly reminder that the survey sample for gay male partner counts used in this infographic was literally taken at a sex club.

>create a woke sjw feminist character in crash 4
>people don't buy it
>"it..it...it's not get woke go broke chudsss!!!

lmao dilate tranny

Attached: 1649769908875.jpg (680x574, 107.78K)

Half of these is literally "who cares if it's true" (number of sex partners) the other half are "source: my cavernous asshole".

Bad propaganda.

Get woke go broke

Videogames are a "woke" hobby, if that troubles you, you don't belong here.

so new

friendly reminder that you're a pedophile faggot and your rights are slowly taken away by republicans and other states are doing the same thing

Wrong again tranny

Seethe and dilate.

Attached: FLrRL70VQAANP0x.jpg (1170x1835, 231.18K)

Literally who?

imagine playing modern western games lmao

Based. The chuds who don't naturally kill themselves must be hurried along.

Attached: Incels are worse than trans.jpg (738x720, 75.26K)

Quit trying to piss people off

Oh no, the flyover shithole states that I would never want to live in or visit!

>no argument

Not your safe space, you cringy little alt-right dork.

Friendly reminder to go dilate your blown out axewound and then hang yourself.

Thanks fags

This is because the bi's can't make up their mind and spread their disease

>videogames are a woke hobby that's why we're trying to shove niggers, females and non whites into them

Wouldn't they be there in the first place if they were "woke" you wouldn't need all this activism to change the gaming landscape if it was woke just saying

Reminder that 193 republicans voted against a bill that would cap insulin at $35/month

Attached: 1649445077878.png (1642x1432, 362.88K)

>Makinf shit up
pathetic

I'm not alt right. I'm straight up fascist, and trannies and woke people should be shot in the streets. You diserve no rights. I don't even deem you as a human.

Take your meds hun, even Trump is fine with the gays. The anti-groomer bill in no way targets gay rights either. Your level of misinformation makes you sound like a far left lunatic pretending to be right.

>game fails because it's shit
>"OMG LE WOKE BROKE"
>Game succeeds
>"UMMM THAT ONE DIDN'T COUNT"

so why are you mad about it? ignore it then,
lgbt is filled with clowns seething 24/7 over republicans exposing your degeneracy faggot

it's actually because of the vaxx, rampant auto immune disease in high vaxxed countries like Finland and Australia that weren't there 3 years ago.

They were already a subsidiary of activision, what's the point of merging them with blizzard? It's just artificially propping up the blizzard brand.

They have always been there you underage shitstain

>Not your safe space
expect it is tranny, cope this board hates you

Videogames and art are a creative medium, it's literally about pushing boundaries and coming up with new ways of looking at things in an interesting and creative way. Conservativism is by its very definition opposed to looking for new ways of thinking and doing things.

reminder both sides create pork fat bills so they can get newsroom gotcha moments
if a bill that is flat out good gets shot down, it's 100% because some faggot also included something absolutely atrociously unpassable inside the bill

Yea Forums became really dull when all the unironic conservatives started to post here.

>what's per capita
once again trannies and fags don't think

>Terrence Higgins trust
>a UK charity org funded by democrats that promotes homosexuality as normal and safe
>claims straight people are the problem in spreading HIV
LOL
LMAO

Attached: 000.jpg (462x490, 40.15K)

back to retardera, election tourist

You're the one bringing it up, why are you so mad about it? I'd ask why you're hanging out on lgbt but it's pretty obvious.

reminder that bills include other shit democrats shove in there in order to get their shit passed discreetly
nice try tho faggots

Yeah, I remember E3 2012 when they were lecturing us on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
youtube.com/watch?v=6SGxOHbWZ_U&t=3195s

ywnbaw

eat healthier fatty

does anything change? They were always owned by Activision

because it wasn't just one bill, it was a rider attached to the build back better (666) DEAD legislation that isn't ever going to pass the Senate as confirmed by Sinema. This is nothing short of disingenuous. and it really doesn't matter because a number of states, including Republican states, are working on fixing the price of insulin by attaching it to copay insurance costs. Just more lies and misdirection.

The bill was about nothing but insulin costs, please try to learn information from actual sources instead of your factless safespace

That's because blacks don't go to the doctors.

You're obviously from some sort of /pol/ discord.

Good. Which ones voted for it? They need to be removed from office.

>mfw my japanese games aren't woke
Feels good to not be american

Attached: 1630415296860.jpg (499x520, 59.46K)

time to dilate your open axe wound freak

Attached: neovagina.png (1040x1374, 2.19M)

seeyou're a useful idiot
I hate democrats and conservatives so much it's unreal

Even when offered free healthcare they still don't go. I mean, really, what the fuck is wrong with niggers?

Why do you have this saved?

I don't hate that user.

Attached: 1557692952826.gif (300x250, 483.47K)

metroweekly.com/2019/08/study-finds-transgender-people-are-more-politically-conservative-cisgender-men/
chud bros?

absolutely incorrect, it was attached to the BBB legislation and everyone agrees that it's not going to pass the Senate. It's literally just for show and a gotcha for republicans. What would be the point of voting for something like this? They asked for it to be a separate bill but it was denied.

>le pol
time to go back tranny freak

Attached: 1649739346427.jpg (1080x608, 113.37K)

dilate