How's that gaming channel coming along?

ITT share stuff you've made, shout out small channels you think deserve more attention, share critiques, and ask questions about making content

Attached: twitch-youtube.jpg (1400x475, 67.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6zbDumEJQ
youtu.be/Hdyijzp-0a4
youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo
youtu.be/_xnjkVcrfkE
youtube.com/shorts/trcIOQ2PgJ8
youtube.com/shorts/mq4YZBuyBxU
youtube.com/watch?v=sE3aSHNG8RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NM1hLLrTKW8
youtube.com/shorts/WJsYG4HO7SE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eic8dahCz1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6zbDumEJQ

I started to post videos yesterday, now I'm either going to finish an old series on my playlists or start a new game and finish it, pretty much what I did with my Drakengard 3 series

Attached: 4587905093458.jpg (1500x1500, 329.51K)

I considered starting streaming on Twitch but the streaming market is so saturated right now that I have a hard time feeling it would be worth the effort. It's hard seeing myself having an audience.

>streaming
>youtube channel
kys zoomer

shorts are annoying to make and they either get 0 views or 1000. theres no channel growth.

and the twitch is just as pathetic as usual and now im ISP is being shitty again

whats the best bait for new viewers??

*paws mic*

BASED I REPEAT FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1629598159840.png (720x769, 708.46K)

Both services were created in the mid-2000s when millennials were teenagers.

I regret not starting streaming in 2011. I might have been able too but I didnt understand why

youtu.be/Hdyijzp-0a4

what in the fuck is that...

Attached: 1621532327613.jpg (1000x802, 130.53K)

having boobs and vagaine

youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo

Attached: sloth.jpg (562x560, 53.17K)

I made this video a while ago. youtu.be/_xnjkVcrfkE
I also have a video in the works for the Pokémon Cock Version hack.

Attached: Screenshot_20220412-182001-464.png (1080x603, 821.71K)

wat

Attached: confused fox girl.gif (462x427, 1.89M)

I don't care about streaming, but I'm interested in making vidya analysis videos, something like Pyrocynical essay videos. I know what to talk about and I know how to write a script, but there are two problems.
1. I don't have basic equipment like a microphone.
And 2. I don't know how verbally talk without sounding like a retard because I don't have that much experience and I keep stuttering.

Attached: h0496ps0voa31.jpg (1334x750, 83.47K)

Buy mic, any mic. Phone mic works too, just be good at your craft.
Edition to hide autism
Done

Attached: 1560287504354.jpg (615x409, 27.89K)

If you have a PC you could use RTX voice to clean up your audio recordings. You don't even have to use an RTX card with the older versions of the software. It
does wonders for audio quality.

Practice until you don't stutter anymore.
It's that simple.

That's pretty good for your first video. Reminds me of ashens bootleg stuff.

Thats been my experience as well.
>most of the people who saw you video liked it and watched 90-130% of it
>but youve reached the 1.5k view cap, so we are turning it off
youtube.com/shorts/trcIOQ2PgJ8
youtube.com/shorts/mq4YZBuyBxU

Im thinking of switching to streaming or long form videos or memes.
Doing shorts every day is pretty stressful and it seems artificially capped.
Theres also an obvious pattern that stops every 3 videos or so and blocks your next two or so videos from going to the shorts shelf for no reason.

Attached: Shorts.jpg (221x816, 59.39K)

>just be good at your craft.

Attached: 1644354792065.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

Attached: 1595145418511.jpg (1648x1300, 241.69K)

Pretty decent video and you have a good YouTube voice. Maybe add some background music through.

Attached: 1643741972402.jpg (480x640, 40.64K)

going good
youtube.com/watch?v=sE3aSHNG8RQ

i find myself hating myself for being an emotional brick unable to put to words anything i have in my brain

Curious is instagram worth using for uploading short clips or tiktok?

Also if you didnt know they are doing an ama with one of the gaming partner managers if you had any questions. They answered mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=NM1hLLrTKW8

Attached: ShortsInfo.jpg (1263x509, 174.3K)

I just bought a new GPU for gaming and added a better mic so I can start streaming for fun. Works been hell lately, I really need to blow off some steam nowadays.

I really hope it goes well. I don't want to make money or anything like that, I literally just want to have fun and laugh with some friends

Attached: 719a7e77-b247-4144-af74-a5262c7ffb6b.jpg (158x214, 20.47K)

If you have one of the new nvidia gpus, you can try out nvidia broadcast to denoise your mic feed.

just let go

Which "friends" user?

Why the fuck would you associate yourself with this Nepalese tomato growing forum?

Attached: 1629921350505.jpg (200x227, 10.69K)

bery nice video, looking forward to watch more of your content

My friend has a failed let's play channel I was on a lot and I had a failed podcast about video games he was on a lot

I could try to buy a budget mic in the future. For now, I could use my phone as a mic
I've never heard of RTX voice before. Don't know if it's going to work with my laptop since it isn't Nvidia, but thanks for my headsup. If it isn't going to work, then I might use Audacity as an alternative.
Well it's that I have stuttering as a speech disorder, so it might take a while for me to stop stuttering while recording.

I uploaded 17 hours ago. It's at 7 views right now.

should I rotate my gaming shorts or just leave it zoomed in?

leaving it normal with bars on top and bottom seems kind of aids

one of my videos that I uploaded in 2017 started getting views last year or the year before and ended up at around 1.2 mil views.

made about $100 from it for free

Attached: 1615136107955.jpg (364x364, 23.5K)

HOLY FUCK
This is some the best shit I have seen

Attached: chris evans.gif (245x320, 1.4M)

user I think I know you, do you play Lili in Tekken

>post my shit on Yea Forums since I stopped using face cam
>some autist digs through all my past videos and finds the 1 with my face in it I forgot to delete
>posts my face here calling me a fat n world.

Sounds like it's your own fault for not deleting that video like a fat n world

How do I even get started making content and what videos even gain traction these days? I have zero experience writing scripts and I don't know how to edit very well but I've been told I have a nice voice and I think in decently funny

>shows face in video
>shares video on Yea Forums
You should add dumb to that description.
dumb fat n-word

Attached: 1643842341688.jpg (861x677, 101.69K)

anyone try doing gaming tiktoks?

I tried uploading them there after uploading to YT shorts because its the same format but they got no views

youtube.com/shorts/WJsYG4HO7SE
why did youtube turn this crap i made into a short? i hate it

I hate it too. You should make something better.

What's the video? Link it.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Do you think I should focus more on bootleg systems or hacks and bootleg games? Like pic related.

Attached: 69869.jpg (704x703, 100.91K)

Honestly man I'm a fucking retard, if you show me something I haven't seen before and present it decently you'll get a like from me

They're just kinda fun to do. You play anyway might as well record it. If you get popular cool. If not it's not like you're wasting much time

>uploaded silly meme get's million views
>suddenly channel explodes and almost at 1000 subs
seriously, wtf do I do now? What content should I upload? I just want to make gaming content

Attached: 1624412709129.png (540x571, 550.35K)

Stupid question but how do you record stuff anyway? More specifically do you just use shadowplay to save clips or do you record yourself playing through the entire game. I ask because I feel like the second option would take a lot of space on your hard drive

Attached: index.jpg (207x244, 7.65K)

Post the silly meme

I doubt anybody wants to sit through a pile of unedited no commentary gameplay, but here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eic8dahCz1w

Why did yo upload it if you doubt anybody wants to watch it?

Would people here want to watch manga reviews with gameplay footage in the background?

Maybe, if you're particularly entertaining, funny, good at writing scripts, or some combination of the sort.

I stream on twitch so I waste their drive space and not mine and use OBS like shadowplay. OBS on my stream PC saves higher quality stream clips and OBS on my gaming PC saves raw 1440p clips

Because I want to upload it.

Doesn't really matter if people watch it not. But if they do, that's cool too.

it would be nice since I dont currently have anyone on my subscriptions list that does that sort of stuff but honestly do whatever you feel like doing