I...... CAN'T.... BEAT... MALENIA... BROS

I...... CAN'T.... BEAT... MALENIA... BROS...

Attached: 1552366767039.jpg (600x600, 108.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KCYTvfLLxc
youtube.com/watch?v=yKoJQhB1JAk
youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you using?

Just use a summon

Use rivers of blood and a great shield. Block her waterfowl and slowly step back. Sprint from ghosts.
Use magic on flower pause.

Dont resort to summons user, youre above that.

Clearly you need to find a bigger hammer.

Use a mimic tear, RoB, and Flies. Don't listen to the tards saying "D-Doesn't count" they're just jealous their brains were too small to think of it.

If you use summons you unironically don't beat the game since they literally fight for you

Got the achivment beat the game
sneed

I want a autistic cousin gf like Chisa

Attached: lq7scowcqde11.jpg (1363x1548, 165.5K)

Took me around an hour myself solo STR. But people underrate how good dual colossal weapons art even without RKR/buffs besides jumping talisman/armor. Even if you get robbed here and there dual colossal L1 does like 1.7-2K with two maxed ones. I feel like the only bullshit was managing waterfowl because sometimes id hit her with jumping L1 or even L1 in general and she'd jump into it and i couldn't make the distance with that recovery even with BHS.

But still it was inevitable that id get a good attempt. The sad part is i swear i had her like 4-5 times just barely in phase 2 and it would drop like 2 jumping L1s despite having the stamina. First time dropped it like 2-3 times in a row. I swear her wings atleast to the console i'm one would tank my framerate or just make shit drop/bleed.

pssst user...you can auto stagger her with frozen pots and survive the anime attack

Attached: 1649641653076.png (200x200, 45.74K)

The sound of dagger through your brain at 98mph

I am Malenia, Blade of MIquella

Killed by idlefidgetdiddler

Bitch is better

I... CAN'T... BEAT... AIRMAN...

Attached: 1640778269007.jpg (778x800, 185.8K)

>respec to magic
>burst her down with kamehameha
>respec back to whatever garbage you used
?

Does this even work? Won't she jump out of the kamehawave in phase 2 a bunch of times? Not every boss especially solo gets infinitely stunned by that gay shit.

>Right to left
What fucking subhuman reads like this?

so.... stop?

its a bad game stop thinking its good cause its hard

no one cares that you haven't spent 300 hours learning a difficult diabolo trick, cause in the end its gay as hell. stop wasting your life on a game with objectively bad EVERYTHING, except enemy variety I guess

>in phase 2
Are you dumb or something? She literally stands there for like 20 seconds as soon as phase 2 starts. If she isn't at 10% health regardless of your build when phase 2 starts, you're retarded.
Even with my normal melee build I simply switched to a weapon that hit hard with a ranged weapon art and spammed her until the flower shit went away and she was basically dead.
Everything works on her, she's easy as fuck to stagger. I didn't save the clip of a mage deleting her with kamehameha but it just works.

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>mimicbro and I got her against the wall and kept swinging str weapon
Too easy

Attached: v_rtjNpH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.29K)

>Are you retarded
>Webm of mimic
>Because i talked about something that doesn't work on every boss asking if it might now

Faggot i've seen Malekith/ClergyBeast both phases literally run through the entire beam and smoke hosts who summoned me. Ragadon also can do shit through the beam. I know it can permalock Mohg and Morgott. But i didn't know if it does others. Faggot.

>Watch Sajam get railed for hours by Malenia
>Using moonveil taking 1100 a weapon art.
>Talks like hes a expert on every move despite not doing R1 R1 punishes when it would be better for 5-6 hours of attempts.
>Pretends to be analytic with his chat despite having the time learn to dodge WF

I used BHS and would run and roll through the 2nd hit and usually the 3rd would miss or mostly miss. It took me about an hour to beat her. I cannot imagine struggling with such a meme move for 5-6 hours without a success and a quick godlike weapon with safe ways to get damage/stagger. On top of that he still doesn't realize despite accidentally dodging it this way that you can just lock off and run under the dive bomb every time. I like the dude though but its always funny to me when someone who uses top tier shit in every Souls game "accidentally" runs into something that rapes them hard and the skill check filters them and they just start pretending their strategy is perfect.

New chapter when?

>webm of mimic
Stupid fuck, literally just read the last line.

>Want to prove something works
>Post a unrelated webm of the poise stuff.

Maybe post the real webm? Why would i believe you off pure words you dumb faggot nigger.

youtu.be/5KCYTvfLLxc
Wow wow wow wow!
Mongoloid!

Author is getting back surgery or something so not this month

i hope he's ok, i like this manga quite a bit

>Has mimic
Okay so it doesn't matter. Any strategy is 100% viable with the mimic besides holy damage on the last boss. It draws setup and makes sure she stands in place. I'm almost certain she dodges the major of it and might get tickled otherwise. You can use mimic if you want. But its just a crutch enabler that lets retards get through the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKoJQhB1JAk
You legit didn't beat the game

parry and roll
OR JUST DON'T FIGHT HER

Depends on what's your build then i can tell you what you can do.

You didn't beat her.

Don't care.
This works I'm pretty sure, though only use it if you're that desperate.
Too stupid to comprehend reading a different way.
Based.
This, post your build OP.

Attached: fact checked 2.png (1170x968, 2.33M)

>on hiatus due to mangakas poor health
>just as the romance actually starts to exist
I'm fucking dying

I was ready to accept defeat because bitch-chan actually confessed, but this hypnosis arc pulled me back to Chisa. This bowl game is getting good!

who gives a fuck? Use rivers of blood + mimictear and rape that stupid bitch!

What if I don't have enough upgrades for mimic tear and I don't want to backtrack to get more?

Hit her.
Don't get hit.

do what I did and spend an hour or so getting every single bell then you can change ur class asround as much as you want

based mimic chugging on the bitch

I'm pretty sure endgame difficulty is bugged. Even the tankiest builds you can build will only let you get hit 3 or 4 times by the weakest mobs before you're dead. Shit is just poorly balanced right now though I doubt From is in a hurry to fix it.

IF you played the game with a katana or even picked up a katana or anything even remotely related to samurainiggers, you didn't beat the game faggot

Attached: 1575057963796.gif (600x338, 915.88K)

>brain too small to go online and look up a guide
Not possible. But you may simply skip the fight. I don't give a fuck if you ruin your own feeling of satisfaction. I already got mine.

It's better to just run. Pots are slow as shit and if you are slightly slow or slightly too far away, you die. Not worth the risk, and on top of it all, that's clearly an exploit/online spoilers and cheating.

Why even kill her then. just leave her alive for another day when you might feel like less of a cop-outing retard.

CHISA NICE BODY

>you're above that

get off your high horse holy shit

>used BHS
So you didn't beat her. That's fine.

CHISA! NICE BODY!

I'll make a webm to post on later threads but for now
Use dragon King's Cragblade, its a pretty fun cheese I found.
If you get a visceral on her you can stand over her and weapon art, she'll get staggered by the startup and get knocked on her ass from the actual hit. From there you do a fully charged 2 handed r2, and then she'll be open for a visceral. Rinse and repeat for as long as you have FP. Works on phase 2 as well.

Attached: 1648204062855.png (569x450, 266.2K)

Took me 12 tries with just a greatsword. Probably 5 of those were just figuring out how to roll waterfowl. Easily the hardest boss but totally doable. Just keep at it.

Yes you can. Take a break and come back with a new strategy.

>parry
Mate this isn't sekiro which is balanced all around parrying. Parrying trivializes 1v1s, including this one. See:Gwyn. You did not beat her if you spammed parry like a fucking chink.

Based Cragbro, ride the lightning brotha.

>that's clearly an exploit/online spoilers and cheating
stop being autistic. theres no such thing as cheating against a boss that kills you in two hits, lifesteals and has unlimited stamina.

>youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY
How long untill there's a malenia remix?

Just level up and level up and level up, that's what I've been doing for all bosses and it works, then get a summon and a broken weapon, and then use your fucking brain to dodge the attacks you fucking brainlet

>you didn't
Too bad she is dead therefore I did
>but its not
then why is posture in the game? Checkmate

why is your mother a whore?

Literally Yea Forums.

Attached: 1643652980547.png (1720x2428, 1.1M)

>You did not beat her if you spammed parry like a fucking chink.
i beat her and got the achievement. die angry