You didn't actually buy this, did you? You know you can get a laptop for cheaper?

You didn't actually buy this, did you? You know you can get a laptop for cheaper?

Attached: cheap toy.png (1257x621, 512.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLl6zAQvfSU
bestbuy.com/site/asus-zenbook-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-mx450-256gb-ssd-light-grey/6460365.p?skuId=6460365
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gaming on a subnotebook is fucking gay

Attached: libretto100ct.jpg (752x423, 63.25K)

I would like one, but I usually wait a generation on hardware launches.

No I bought an Odin and hope I get it one day.

Got my Odin yesterday, and it is fucking INSANE how good it is.

Post one laptop that costs $400 or less that delivers the same or better performance.

Attached: 1611316940967.png (1080x1083, 1.38M)

Razer Kishi + Moonlight
saved you $600

Attached: 184293874287.jpg (1640x1101, 542.81K)

Fuck! I love handheld emulators and this looks so good. Can’t wait to emulate GameCube and Ps2 on a handheld.

>android
>game streaming
yikes....

>usually wait a generation on hardware launches
This. Next gen deck will be amazing considering how good APU technology is getting

>PS2
>Ayn Odin
user...

>$400 or less
why? The deck is $649

user, I have been trying all my PS2 games today and they all work just fine, even without needing to turn the fan on or switch it to high performance.

You're retarded.

I’ll save my disappointment for when it arrives

The Deck is $399.

Attached: 399.png (201x198, 24.9K)

Why would you want a portable pc for gaming? I can understand a laptop for work if you travel. But can you not fucking wait until you get home? Or just get a switch, they're way cheaper and the games are actually designed to be played on a handheld unlike these other monstrosities.

>64gb
lol no

>negligible difference from SSD and SD card loading times

lol yes

>SD card
are those free? If not, you might want to add to that to the price, nigger

>I-I-IT DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!
If you want to actually be right, post a laptop with similar performance for $440 or less.
If you want to at least not look like a bumbling fucking retard, post a laptop with similar performance for $550 or less.

Attached: 529.png (203x201, 38.54K)

Not only have I bought 1, I've reserved a second

If you already have one you don’t need to buy another. They also don’t typically cost $249.

Money is not an issue

>If you want to at least not look like a bumbling fucking retard, post a laptop with similar performance for $550 or less.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLl6zAQvfSU

ez. Now you get to spend the next few hours crying about how it's not similar because "it's just not, OKAY?"

If I'm not gaming CONSTANTLY then I end up thinking about my life

>Why
Same reason most people bought a switch, comfy couch/bed gaming

>9 months later
>the legendary laptop with Deck performance/price everybody keeps talking about still not posted
It's so tiresome.

You are not getting a laptop as strong as the Steamdeck for 400 bucks.

AetherSX2 which is a port of PCSX2 to mobile has largely worked well on a wide range of devices and basically can run on 100 dollar Android devices. PS2 emulation for most games is really simple unless your game needs extreme accuracy or is something PCSX2 doesn't cover yet.

I’m only finding this thing for $700 in my area.

>tiny fat hands
lmao

>$719.99

>$650 at the very lowest
Close but no cigar. Try again.

Imagine being this much of a lying cunt

Attached: nice_try_tho.png (1121x616, 102.96K)

>he uses an itoy phone
i can see why you would be frustrated that you cant stream. tim cook wont let you

>$650 at the very lowest
>$519.99
lol
lmao, even

Attached: 8UsdgyP[1].png (94x45, 2.06K)

>was
Are you mentally damaged?

Which laptop? I notice you posting the same image the insecure tendie spams, why is that OP?

>snsv
not even once

>Or just get a switch, they're way cheaper
when you factor in the fact that nintendo wants me to pay a sub fee for online AND repurchase switch versions all of the games I already own on steam no it's not.

you don't have to lie user

>8gb of ram
Steam Deck has 16 GB. That shit also runs Windows, which uses like 4~6gb now-a-days.

m8, AetherSX2 runs everything on a potato now.
>game properties
>fast preset
you're welcome

It's a temporary sale

This and a SD card and you've literally got greatest handheld ever for a great price

Neat. How much is it right now, at the time of this thread?

>MX450
Isn't this less powerful than the RDNA2 GPU in the Steam Deck?

functionally, no. You're getting the same performance in games

>Temporary sale from one retailer if you just so happen to live in the middle of Maine
You're not a bumbling fucking retard to people in ME for the next week until it goes off sale, good on you.
It's still not the $440 that a Steam Deck and a 256GB micro SD card costs all together.

>Less RAM
>Weaker GPU
>Slower CPU, albeit with more cores (nothing utilizes this properly still so it's not a good trade off)
>No high speed SD card slot for easy storage expansion
Yeah man, it's totally the same thing.
>Normally $720

>posts kino
>calls it gay
what the heckf is your problem dude

>Benchmarked at 30W on wall power
Nevermind, kill yourself.

>huge input lag
fuck no

on best buys website it says $520

bestbuy.com/site/asus-zenbook-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-mx450-256gb-ssd-light-grey/6460365.p?skuId=6460365

>ignore the people saying the specs fall short on all fronts
>confront people not acknowledging your temporary local sale

>Needs to be within a meter of a wall socket to get anywhere near Steam Deck performance
It's shit.

it will also run everything, whereas games need to have compatibility with steam deck.
theres also the argument that you arnt going to find a steam switch anywhere for msrp anytime soon

Are you just retarded? You can just install windows on steamdeck and run everything too. Why are you shilling a laptop go to /g/ you cuck

huh, it even says i can order an open box one for $480. which is of course not local, and unless the other guy lives in wisconsin im pretty sure the price is $520 in the entire country

the guys point was that the steam deck isnt the ultimate deal for gaming. you can find laptops for at the same performance for the same price. the only one shilling anything is you steam obsessed losers

It's not going to be able run everything with 8GB of RAM and Windows 11 installed on it. 16 GB w/ Windows is cutting it dangerously close these days.

see

>Pretending these posts don't exist

Bringing laptops into this is genuinely retarded because they aren't handhelds so its quite the false equivalence too. Better off shilling chinkshit like the GPD or Aya

>64GB model for $400
>512GB SD card for $64
>256GB 2230 SSD for $40

Absolute perfection. If only I'd actually done that and not be a 256GB model sucker. At least I can get a potentially better anti-glare screen protector for it than the 512GB model has