Do something in a game without any result

>Do something in a game without any result
>Do the exact same thing
>Get a secret
Any good examples of this? Like recently, the secret room in Elden Ring that requires you to smash a wall a hundred times, or secret dialogue options in games that cause you to nag an NPC to death.

Attached: Proooh.webm (614x1076, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV00cT5qWEQ
store.steampowered.com/app/1412170/Janosik__Highlander_Precision_Platformer/
youtube.com/watch?v=QRdSWtUdawU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH :-DDDDDD

cute

14 years later and that elephant would be able to throw him like a wet paper towel

More like 2 years, they grow up pretty fast. I follow an elephant orphanage on YT and they had a little baby elephant that grew from the size of one in OP's webm to big enough to look a grown man in the eye in just over a year.

Anyway, im gonna go with the extreme bullshit unlocks for the Regi's in Pokemon Gen 3. Holy fucking shit fuck that

Elephant thread?

Old fallout games had a lot of those

Did they? I don't remember that.

Attached: Dog.webm (640x640, 2.08M)

classic rebecca chambers photo in re2

What are some games where the enemy did nothing wrong?

Attached: Tyke.webm (426x240, 2.85M)

Why?

Holy shit. Imagine the suffering of that poor animal. They might not be as intelligent as a human, but they're certainly as emotionally developed.

I love elephants

It's not a secret room, it's a room you can regularly walk into in the first section of the Manor. It's just there's a weird high hp hidden wall.

Keeping elephants as circus animals is subhuman behavior

Then it's a secret

Game has a disappointing ending

Based humans

Sure, the wall is a weird secret. But neither side of the wall could be described as "a secret room". OP called it a secret room.

I could EASILY pin this elephant

>no disappearance animation
>does not give access to anything
That wall is very probably an oversight and not a secret

Why what?

Attached: dog gore.webm (900x506, 1.84M)

You are an oversight and it's not a secret

>On September 13, 1916, the town of Erwin, Tennessee, hung 'Murderous Mary' the elephant after she mauled one of her keepers to death the day before

Attached: images (37).jpg (488x629, 20.41K)

FUCKONG CHRIST user

>PROOOO-ACK

MOOOOOOODDSSSSSS

>shot 86 times before dying
>actually killed her trainer
What a badass, at least she got some revenge.

what kind of shit /an/ thread is this? you're supposed to post cute webms you faggots

ok

Attached: Neckbreak.webm (600x600, 2.88M)

I got your cute webm right here bucko

Attached: Dropkick.webm (480x360, 1.93M)

In Fallout 2 theres a (gun?) merchant in New Reno who refuses to sell to tribals. If you say please he'll just say no, keep saying please a certain amount of times and he'll give in and sell stuff to you.

Attached: penguin.webm (994x560, 2.99M)

Wesker's desk in original RE2

Attached: Ugly Dog.webm (240x426, 388.01K)

that dog is NOT ugly

Attached: 1538928249846.png (245x316, 83.81K)

Why did he do it? I need to know

youtube.com/watch?v=AV00cT5qWEQ

Attached: Just a couple of bros hanging out.webm (240x426, 2.96M)

I don't know how smart penguins are, but if I'm gonna humanize a flightless bird: Sometimes you just get sick of the rat race. You wonder, "What the fuck are we doing all of this for?" You shed the shackles of a 'normal life' and go your own way.

are bullets just scratchs for elephants?

They're the only animal we've made a specific type of gun for killing, so yes

>check desk 50 times

Attached: 1F736279-C6FF-448F-91B3-F57B685A922E.jpg (600x337, 83.29K)

rip tyke

>Todd Howard claims another victim

Now imagine the kind of caliber you would need to take down a dinosaur.

It had some brain parasite that did its best to trick the poor thing into venturing alone and dying so another animal could eat it which happens to be the preferred host for the parasite. Many such cases!

How would we defend ourselves on a dino crisis situation?
Hell we can't probably handle hippos

Based

You shoot the heart instead of the head.

Just punch it.

Ok redfield

did she died?

There a free little game made by some polish (or slovakian ? ) user called Janosik , about some old 1700s hero that's half their version of Robin Hood and half some sort of Belmont where he fights (or sometimes is helped by ) supernatural creatures, witches, and the like. The game is on Steam and is totally free - its actually pretty great for a free little Metroidvania-esq platformer (even Linux compatible! store.steampowered.com/app/1412170/Janosik__Highlander_Precision_Platformer/

The only negative I ran into is that YOU CAN BREAK OPEN BRICKED WALLS WITH THE PISTOL SHOT. There is absolutely nothing to tell you this. So I spent a long time fucking around seeing that there was a "bomb" thing in the UI and I hadn't yet found the guy who gives out the "bomb" ability, so I thought I needed those. No, you just need to shoot like 4 times in order to break a brick section and it doesn't begin to show damage until 2-3 shots! If it would have shown damage after the first shot then I would have known I'm on the right track. That aside, its a great little game and its completely free. It did so well the dev is making a paid sequel with more content ; I had a good time with the original,m except for the whole thing about shooting brick walls.

Thank God the circus meme is over

no

Attached: Horton heaves a ho.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Are elephants based because of how smart they are? I mean they aren't all that cute honestly

She is very lucky to have not been gored desu.

says you, retard

Attached: think.webm (1280x720, 459.96K)

Yeah, like dolphins, they are smart enough to know they aren't subject to human laws, so they freely abuse and sexually harass (or in dolphin's case, rape) humans.

And that's the most based thing you can do but I think elephants are cute

Attached: 1642253193011.jpg (466x388, 25.04K)

>not cute
My mom hates aninals yet she has to admit theyre cute

Attached: CATERS_SMILING_ELEPHANT_001_3343319-1-768x1152.jpg (768x1152, 176.89K)

But Antarctica doesn't have other animals.

>for our senior prank we threw an elephant in the school pool!

>dolphin rape caves

Attached: 1647748845671.png (246x231, 103.05K)

why is it always white women putting themselves in these situations?

elephants are such magnificent creatures, with deep emotional range and intelligence. They understand more than we think, especially when it comes to their enslavement into captivity. We don't deserve to lord over the other animals

>there is a fucking Janosik game
Ja pierdole baza, thanks user i will check it out.

Because they're braindead children who have no understanding of consequences.

Just go in, user. Dolphins are friendly. Look at that smiley face!

>that last bump
C U T E

you're not safe either
youtube.com/watch?v=QRdSWtUdawU

Attached: file.png (450x600, 289.13K)

Attached: __shinomiya_kaguya_and_fujiwara_chika_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_and_2_more_drawn_by_voodoothur__sample-ffeba16de5120443ab392c150a771a90.jpg (850x528, 126.99K)

kek god I miss being young and doing stupid shit

>jumping off roof onto trampoline into pool
>running into my sisters friend who had massive tits and yanking off her shirt
>paintball driveby of friends bully
>sneaking into theater with great friend with candy me and her brought from dollar store and watching movies all day

Elephants would probably also rape humans if they had the opportunity to do so. Theyre known to rape hippos and rhinos when their hormones get out of control

Attached: Intimidate.webm (480x360, 689.05K)

didn't ask

>The first attempt resulted in a snapped chain, causing Mary to fall and break her hip as dozens of children fled in terror. The severely wounded elephant died during a second attempt and was buried beside the tracks

Weirdest part is that those pics are from her highschool days and iirc she's 19 in the game.

Wesker has a pic of a 16 year old in his desk. What the fuck

I had a dream last night where religious peeople and atheists separated into 2 groups and the atheists started murdering each other

Wesker has done a lot worse desu

Why do niggers hunt and kill these beautiful creatures? Elephants literally know and understand feelings and concepte like pain, and death. Seems wrong

Your mom sounds like a crazy bitch

She's cute though.

People pay for it. Simple as.

Theres a reason why he patrolled the italian thot and her droppy tiddies from RE5.

why do they just do nothing?

Nothing worse than being a pedophile

Girls used to be married off around 14-16

Now imagine you sitting there and it was a t Rex looking over and not quite seeing you

Don't run from unpredictable elephants user.

Nuke it you fucking retard
>Hurr le durr no le nukes allowed!
Then an orbital missile would do the job
>Hurr le durr nothing too le extreme! Something for.. le hands!!
Then you're fucked faggot fuck off

because ivory is worth a lot of money

Attached: Roofie 2.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)