Elden Ring

What if DaS3 but Elden Ring?

Attached: 1646729849431.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0M2OgPeMO8E?t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if dark souls but 4?

Sounds like a skill issue if you need to exaggerate like this.

youtu.be/0M2OgPeMO8E?t=3

Attached: 1647597433273.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

filtered.

have you tried leveling ADP, bro?

The Fromdrone Checklist
>git gud
>bait
>filtered
>handholding
>skill issue
>excessive use of lol, lmao
>brings up Horizon
>input lag is a good thing
>gatekeeping
>mad cuz bad
If you think you're arguing with a Fromdrone, simply revert to this list, call him a Fromdrone, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

Git gud lmao

undefeated webm

Attached: target acquired.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Not 20 seconds and I found 3 checks. This will be a fun thread

filtered.

Kek

Git gud lmao

Attached: 1586449657459.jpg (680x679, 37.66K)

Reminder that you can all join in. If you see something, say something. Fromdrones aren't hard to miss, but if you're still having trouble resort to the checklist or simply ask.

filtered.

>he can't even get good at bait
Lmao, filtered, go back to Horizon.

Attached: 1649631986990.gif (584x530, 839.3K)

filtered.

That's gonna be a check.

Lmfao

kinda feel bad for fromniggers now. they get shit on in every thread. you retards are so cult like you actually forced the checklist sperg to ruin every Elden shit thread. great job.

Unironically accurate.
Was watching Ela fighting Morgott today and from an observer's perspective it's just fucking ridiculous how endless the fucking combos are.
The boss gets to have fun for 90% of the fight and the rest is you attacking back.
No matter how difficult, easy or whatever, an action game being designed like this is a fucking cardinal sin, if Kamiya were dead he would be spinning in his grave.
It's just bad game design, plain and simple. Maybe one day from soft will learn that they can just make the combat system more skill based and complex instead of doing the only thing they know how to do to make things challenging which is le roll catch delayed attacks and endless combos

Not to mention that it looks straight up ridiculous with all this rolling around, it's fucking comedic. These games have become a parody of themselves.

>Maybe one day from soft will learn
They already did, it's called Sekiro.

Oh no! Someone is gonna reply "check" to my posts! How horrible!

Reminder that there is factual proof of this game just straight up dropping inputs.
Reminder that despite being 10x faster From Shitware has NEVER adjusted the fucking input buffer in their games.
An input buffer is supposed to be an aid, in ER it's literally another boss you have to fight while fighting the boss in the game.

How can you possibly call me a sperg when I'm right about everything they say? I save threads not ruin them. If I wasnt here these shills would ruin any decent discussion

>eating that many hits and not dead yet
damn I forgot how casual ds3 was kek

Sekiro was an anomaly. Miyazaki was possessed or some shit when he made that.

Attached: jonathan-it-speaks-but-it-does-not-converse-it-is-35062936.png (500x301, 176.56K)

Attached: Mom said its my turn to attack.webm (570x320, 2.94M)

Also I'm trans btw if that matters

That's not even one of his retard combos yet where he uses the light sword

I can't believe Dark Souls 3 anons were right

Attached: Miyazaki filtered v.jpg (1080x970, 853.2K)

Don't care, you are based for making the other trannies seethe. Keep up the good work.

Gives you the urge to go back to DMC5, right? At least in that game you get to clap back instead of watching a circus routine every single time you press a button on your control.

Here's DaS3 but Elden Ring
>summons
>magic is easy to use
>everything is hilariously broken
>bosses almost always get second phases

Attached: Dark Souls III 2022.02.15 - 03.40.05.03 540.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Convergence perfected a really great game

>schizo reposting thread
New materials or L

Attached: 61UbGJ5AiSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (667x1000, 74.01K)

You have to go back.

nigger

Attached: Margit combo extender.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Excellent. Can I have your number bro? I'd love to suck your cock.

i wish this game had improved the combat instead of layering separate systems on top of each other that cannot be combined with other inputs. it's like if they just made ninja gaiden black 2 but instead of adding more combos and complexity to the core combat they just made ninpo way stronger and more frequently available

Dude's entire last point falls apart as soon as you realise that you can only ever use all those "different" and "new" attacks during... the bosses opening.
Good luck staggering a boss in the middle of their retarded combo with a charged R2.
As always people are just dishonest.
The only truth in that post is that backstabs were too easy to exploit in Dark Souls. But using the environment to make fights interesting instead of solely relying on simplistic action combat was way better than the fucking arena fights we have now. Fighting the first Lothric knight in an open space is not a positive. It just erases the need for positioning that was incentivised in dark souls. Now it may be right that all those things happened due to limitations back then, but in that case I guess it was lightning in a bottle. Miyazaki never intended to make a good game but he did. You must unironically be a lobotomite to think that an overhead slam tracking you 180° erasing all incentive for positioning and just forcing a roll is more interesting than taking advantage of the enemy's actual weaknesses

But it's no surprise that dark souls 3 fanboys have zero taste for good game design and are actually praising the games leaning more heavily into the action despite still having the same simplistic combat we had in previous games.

Someone make this meme with OP pic PLEASE

Attached: 1649799567206.gif (498x494, 2.75M)

always find it funny how the player jumps forward for no reason

This is what happens when I mentally break one. They don't like exposure as stated in the checklist.
I was taking a shit. Sorry. But yes, as long as the list is posted, it doesn't matter how mind broken then get when they steal the name. The Checklist always cleans up the thread and pushes out the shills. If you were around when Rdr was out, you'd see the same pattern.

LOL just use magic

Imagine being so mentally ill that you get buttmad because people enjoy thing you don't

this would be bearable with bloodhound's step

>play the game you clearly don't like to gather video evidence of its shittiness
Nah.

I love Elden ring. Hate shills. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. I'm a symptom.

Any other action game really, I 100%'d ER and now I'm playing Stranger of Paradise which is much more fun, even though I thought I would dislike it

I also love penis

ITT: skill issue

And we got another check.

Also can I check your cocks out?

>that pathetic damage
In ER you would be dead in 2 hits.

Attached: 1312599925385.jpg (300x300, 37.32K)

If you think that's a good thing, then unironically kill yourself.

"I never said that shit" -Albert Einstein

that's not even how you kill it
you just pass him and he slips in the poison grease in the ground, dies instantaneously