For me, it's the classic blue lightsaber

For me, it's the classic blue lightsaber.

Attached: 56mlu4.jpg (1920x1080, 138.21K)

orange like a true special snowflake

Han Solo is the one who first demonstrated MANual controls, by flying the millennium falcon around the Star destroyers, which were all controlled by robots and strict empire laws and rules and controls. All just so Vader can just tell them what to do, they don’t do anything otherwise but autopilot. Han shot red lasers. Hence red saber. Han just didn’t believe in the force. If Han had believed in the force, then he’d be the strongest Jedi to ever live. Because Luke Skywalker believed, but was too autistic, and hadn’t been trained until he was already too late, he was a loose cannon upon the emperor and was only able to try and witness to them, though in his fits of rage, he demonstrated that he could kill both of them and take over since they were too old and frail. But he;d lose himself in the process.
Hence, if Luke had been able to overcome his autism and be resurrected, he’d be like Han Solo and his uncle back on tattooine. And capable of wielding a red saber without dark side powers, like Tom Bombadil in Lord of the Rings. The color of the light saber has nothing to do with the soul of the individual, it’s just for sake of not appearing evil to the Jedi council. If you read the Bible it says do not appear evil, yes, but it also says do not respect persons. Only God. Red is the color of blood and one of the most important colors in the sun. They just want to trick you, and the true God is not in some science fiction heavily trying to respect eastern mysticism and mind powers. Just pick your favorite color. Christians don’t have a process that we worship in what we do.

Attached: FF442C9A-46FB-48F0-83E7-BF75A83E3F6F.jpg (936x622, 96.9K)

for me its Darth Vader before the EU ruined him by making him a sad abuse victim of Palpatine when the movies did not show this at all and its ruined his character.

Green is criminally underrated.

Attached: luke-skywalker-the-mandalorian-star-wars-galaxies-star-wars-jedi-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x1039, 39.47K)

>before eu
Nigger the entire 3rd prequel is about him being tricked and abused by Palpatine.

Palpatine never abused him in the prequels they were friends he just manipulated him which is a common thing in the sith

Green doesn't suit everyone unlike blue. Only liked Luke, Yoda, Qui-Gon and Kit Fisto with green sabers

Physiological abuse is still abuse.

I always go with green in any star wars game that lets me choose

Dumb phonepost. I meant psychological, obviously.

>The special snowflake Rey gets the special snowflake lightsaber at the end
They weren't even trying

Death Star’s superlaser was green, coincidence, I think not.

I like purple, I feel like it's one of the few non reds that sith can wield and not look out of place. Even if it's mostly just a Revan thing.

Has no one tried a rave saber yet that obnoxiously switches colors multiple times mid-fight?

Sounds like it could be a plot in like the clone wars or something. In multiple transformers series there were transformers that could change appearance from autobot to decepticon so I could see like a sith trying infiltrate the jedi with a lightsaber that could change from red to blue.

Also Vader in this EU is hilariously overpowered. He jumps out of hyperspace by himself into a bunch X wing squads doing drills like 20 of them and kills them all. Then after Luke crashes into him with his X wing he crashes on the planet below where he is literally surrounded by a giant rebel army with tanks and Y wings. He then proceeds to kill them all as well, yes including the tanks and Y wings lol.

Attached: OP Vader.jpg (1600x1230, 539.19K)

Green to show you're a good guy but you're not some faggot Jedi bureaucrat

>No OP as fuck Vader fight in Jedi Fallen Order
Nu star wars is so gay it's like they look for the most anti fan service shit possible. Remember the good old days when you could be Vader's super secret sidekick and rip fucking imperial destroyers from the sky and shit.....

As stupid as that sounds and looks it doesn't bug me that much considering he's supposed to have this ruthless reputation yet in the first movie all he does is choke a rebel, kill an old man, and get bossed around by Tarkin.

It doesn't bother you, because it sounds like it would be interesting and fun to see.
OP shit doesn't matter if the content is engaging.

Darth Vader is the right hand of the Emperor so he should be OP to some extent, it would be interesting to know what his canonical Jedi kill count is

You can have engaging Vader content of him being a badass without going so over the top. His Rogue One scene was good, make it so he can kill like a squad of soldiers by himself or a little more but he has to be somewhat strategic about it.

>>The special snowflake Rey gets the special snowflake lightsaber at the end
>They weren't even trying
Yellow had always existed, its just uncommon because the users tend to be very distant from the force and view it as tool rather than an object of religious fixation.

I think people just treat OP and badass like it's some taboo, when it's just been poorly done by lazy writers lately.
Theres never a question of "what will happen?" or "what are they going to do?". I think if an action movie can surprise you, it doesn't matter how muscle bound and overpowering the main character is.

I love the prequels but I wish there was a little more dialogue about the Jedi being limp dick faggots that are a shadow of what they used to be before getting absolutely fucking styled on by clone troopers with guns, this isn't helped when clones are shown having trouble against robots that the Jedi chew up and spit out like stale bubblegum

Disney's biggest recent problem is a desire to have 0 villain, or redeem the villain, which you can't do after watching him give the order to kill a village of civilian....oh wait, they fucking did that in force awakens, and yet Kylo Ren still isn't allowed to be a badass killing machine because............... Toxic masculinity?

For me, it's the unapologetically egdy

Attached: 1224223869545.jpg (540x720, 362.1K)

Disney's problem was having no plan what-so-ever. And making a woman in charge of a multi billion dollar franchise.

Swtor went overboard with this. They added a black core variant of every color. And while some do like nice it's still stupid. I think it works best as just black and white.

White and black is just a good combo

Is there a just black with no outline? Like a Void saber? That would be pretty sick even if it's a game I'll never touch again

For me it's a lightsaber with a gold crystal

viridian is king. but green is the best canon color

Purp 'n red

Attached: wallpapersden.com_darth-revan-custom-art_1668x2224.jpg (1668x2224, 1.31M)

There are plenty of Sith wielding purple lightsabers in KOTOR

What is interesting to note rather is that it's associated with the Dark Side there yet in the films it's only wielded by Mace Windu, for reasons never explained

Star Wars Musou when?

The reason is that the actor wanted a purple lightsaber so they gave him one.
Writers sometimes like to add symbolism to certain things as an afterthought, specially for a series with so much media as Star Wars.

Mace Windu was supposedly closest to the dark side when fighting with his own special fighting style. But in the movies he was just boring.

Originally, there was no purple Lightsaber, but Jackson wanted to be able to tell himself apart from the rest in fight scene so he requested a purple one. Lucas said no at first, but decided to surprise Jackson later on.

The symbolism of the purple Lightsaber was later added be EU writers which was later ignored by Disney.

The OT Lightsabers kinda annoy me because all of them have these huge, uncomfortable-ass looking knobs on them.

I like red, but orange is cool, always picked that dude with the orange saber in Jedi Power Battles.

You mean cyan?

TFU is garbage.

Which color did you pick for Kal’s second lightsaber?

i always used yellow or purple

man look at all these badass characters.

and what do we got and get from disney now and the last years?

shitty tokenized lame ass characters.

Green has been my favourite since I saw Luke with it.

Well okay then

Fuck off with your Kotor junk

>The reason is that the actor wanted a purple lightsaber so they gave him one.
No shit fags
I'm talking about an actual reason

Always go for the green.

It’s just a rip off of Leia’s from the DLC of TFU2

There was no actual reason originally. Again, the lore stuff was added in afterwards for EU stuff. Lucas didn't put much thought into it. And since Disney completely ignores anything from the EU including KOTOR, purple isn't really particularly associated with the Dark Side anymore. In fact, due to new lore, Sith can pretty much ONLY have red Lightsabers.

The reason why he wanted purple? I don't know, perhaps blacks have a propensity to like the color purple.

The in universe reason (which I believe is sti retained with Disney) is as another user mentioned. Mace uses Form VII, or Vapad or someshit. This lightsaber style means he taps into the dark side because mace is super special. Therefore the lightsaber is a fusion of the traditional blue and reds of the respective orders, which is purple.

Dooku and Maul were already pretty lame. So was Qui-Gon, though I liked Neeson a lot in the role.

For me it's the silver of the Imperial Knights

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1632x2500, 2.14M)

Windu is closer to the dark side than any other jedi though, his unique power is being able to channel his inner darkside without it turning him to the darkside. His whole fighting style, vaapad is based around it.

Leia had a purple saber for decades in the EU.

Attached: 1562719295883.png (769x733, 34.32K)

I hated how Knights of the Old Republic established rules for colours and everyone started treating them like personality types and horoscopes.
I got in a fight once because I wanted to play a Guardian with a green saber and they wouldn't let me.

It's not. Sith Lightsabers are red because Kyber Crystals are alive and the Sith make their crystals "bleed", which turns them red. So unless the new lore is that Windu makes his crystal "half-bleed", the original lore is incompatible with the current lore. Likewise, white lightsabers like are now formed by taking a Sith lightsaber and "purifying" it, turning it white.

They do, see crown royal

Wait until this user flips his shit at the messagers after being given the reason regardless.

Damn, even beyond the silver blades that armor is fucking nice.

What lightsaber would an INTJ use?

No it isn't literally a fusion of the red and blue crystals, it's a purple crystal, choose because it's a fusion of the two colors Colours exist outside of crystals you fucking dunce.

It's a Purple coloured crystal, you don't half bleed shit user.

>Always liked Yellow sabers
>Now yellow is going to be associated with Rey no matter how much time passes
Shit sucks man

Attached: Temple Guard.png (318x681, 173.37K)

kek, bullshit, and even of they were lame, they still would be 1000 times ahead of any character disney have given us in the last decade.

I still associate it with Plo Kloon and I'm pretty sure he had it on one game and one toy before it was blue again.

Aren't the rules that colours are associated with duties/paths? Then personality doesn't matter.

Double-bladed lightsabers are just the dumbest shit. Doesn't that shit severely limit your movement options?

You would be a Yellow. You question the world around you. You follow your own path but observe quietly. You are the last one in a room to speak but always have something unique to add.

CHOOSE YOUR COLOR

Attached: 1633537926238.jpg (2481x3033, 1.45M)

It it was yellow in TFU2

kek i hate this

Luke also had a yellow one

I got this one early on and I love it

Attached: saber.png (406x173, 78.83K)

C9
Can't go wrong with classic.

Just turn off one side if you need to.

well its main cannon core was powered by kyber crystals, so it maybe has a big chunk of green kyber on it to be colored that way

According to lore, blue and green light saber colors are a result of close minded beliefs and indoctrination of a specific jedi order. Principally, its a euphemism for an authoritarian rule same as the sith. Contrast that to the time of the Clone Wars, when light saber colors diversified to include purple, yellow, pink, white, etc. which implied that the world was freer and truer to being free.

This is the best design in the entire star wars universe and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.

It was just rule of cool/ploy to sell more merch when they introduced twin sabers. Sabers weren't even Sith weapons in the OT.

I cannot fathom having any interest in Star Wars in 2022.

In theory it's better for crowd control, deflection and fighting multiple jedi.
You need an acrobat like Maul to make it look cool

>original star wars: Luke and Obi-Wan have blue lightsabers and Darth Vader has a red one because red=evil and blue is the opposite of red
>return of the Jedi: Luke's new lightsaber is green because the special effects team had trouble making the lightsaber visible against the blue sky
>extended universe: "lmao there are actually 1000 different shades of lightsabers all with special meanings which you can read about on wookiepedia also there is an extra special lightsaber that's black with a white glow around the edge just in case having something besides red/blue isn't special snowflake enough for you"

why are starwarsfags like this?

wrong

Attached: 1621268927341.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Attached: pimpinpurplenigga.jpg (415x140, 11.58K)

Attached: 1626739737852.png (1800x1578, 198.8K)

Pre-order exclusive or bust.

Attached: black-yellow[1].jpg (844x308, 33.63K)

Attached: file.png (843x826, 701.61K)

for me its the HF Murasama

Attached: 1648454898270.gif (242x242, 1.27M)

KOTOR added shit about the Sith, not Jedi. Yellow lightsabers was already EU stuff prior to KOTOR

Stuff with easily interchangeable colors attracts autism. See Sonic and Green Lantern for other examples.

This was based, a nice change of pace from him being writers’ favorite punching bag