Ken Penders

How do we stop him?
He's about to take down the sonic movie.

Attached: cJYrvfGy_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 28.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkhiHsMzD2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time to send him in.

Attached: CHADOW.webm (848x424, 1.08M)

>He's about to take down the sonic movie

Attached: chris 3.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>him
>CWC
>my old guild leader in Ragnarok Online
What is it about Sonic that attracts such mentally disturbed people?

>My black Otaku friend who drew sonic redraws and would yell and throw things when he didn't get his way

>He's about to take down the sonic movie
AHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: EC3453ED-65C7-44A0-89E7-67367B91F4BD.jpg (1185x1149, 389.79K)

QRD?

fuck I wanna play RO again

>every character is a vibrantly colored furry
>"Cool" and "hip" personality
>fast gameplay
Its a autismo magnet

Someone post the Twitter screencaps where he gets BTFO'd so hard

>Be autismo pedo footfag who wrote and drew the sonic comics for 15 years
>Make a billion sonic and knuckles recolor donut steels
>Sues sega and archie (the comic publisher) to gain rights for his sonic do not steels
>Any time any sonic media has a character remotely similar to his sonic recolors he sues
>Burned down the archie HQ which had the contract proving Sega and Archie own every recolor he made in order to win the court battle

youtube.com/watch?v=qkhiHsMzD2k

comics were soul

Attached: file.png (695x582, 890.81K)

His lawyers are gonna fleece him "oh yeah Ken, its totally grounds to sue, now if you can just provide our estimated costs up front....."

Reminder that this is Ken"s crowning "achievement".

Attached: 1647485566150.png (728x821, 298.45K)

Imagine being the lawyer that Ken Penders hired to sue Sega and Paramount. I wonder if they're gonna do it probably by reading every single comic that Penders made and playing the Sonic games, or they're gonna scam Ken out of his money.

Knuckles Verde is the high point of literature as a whole

Attached: 1511728131021.png (425x804, 801.86K)

HYPE! HYPE! I KNOW THIS CHARACTER!!! HYPE! HYPE!

I get why Penders is an Aspie retard, but why do people hate him? As an outsider, I think his autism and perceived entitlement (And the lengths he goes to in order to secure this, including legal recourse) to his OCs is hilarious

You answered your own question user.

Because it caused a long running comic series to be cancelled.

was it any good to begin with

It was ok. It had it's ups and downs. But given it was 25 years old a lot of sonic fans connected to it

>why do people hate him?
I think his autism and perceived entitlement

Are his feet actually legos?

He fostered the worst part of the base.

Sonic fan base is mostly kids again which is great. It’s for kids but we can all enjoy it. He made it weird, never have the games gotten as erotic as his shit did. Erotic and sonic shouldn’t be tied together. It’s fine to be weird with shit but the world only needs so many Sonic-as-toilet-getting-pissed-in photos. That fan base has moved on for the most part or died or is in prison

We can't.

Attached: Ken Penders.png (679x164, 26.08K)

The disturbed attract the disturbed. Sonic isn't particularly unique so much as it was popular. pokemon as an example doesn't have a figurehead so much as its filled to brim with the disturbed.

Sonic is cool enough to attract autists but not cool enough to keep normal people around long enough to be part of the fandom

Based movie enjoyer

Attached: 1393305447591.png (540x540, 182.47K)

people will deny this, but autismo's are innately more in touch with their ancestral memories and primal instincts then the rest of the population, both the animalistic desire to go fast and bestial anthropomorphic character designs present in the sonic games speak to the ancient fire that roars within them, thousands of years ago a man like CWC would have been a feared warrior, but in being imprisoned with in modernity he is forced to focus those primal desires into a children's video game franchise, it's sad really like seeing the once majestic lion confined to a zoo to be gawked by pudgy waddling humans.

Attached: cwcnapoleon.jpg (452x582, 41.53K)

>CWC would have been a feared warrior
Bullshit, Chris is a thinker not a fighter.

He has nothing.

Attached: 1618551864653.png (592x2282, 713.17K)

>Chris is a thinker not a fighter.
only because society has forced him to be that way, in reality the only thing stopping Chris from slaughtering his detractors and forming a harem of boyfriend free girls is the law of the land

savage quotation of prior works

>btfo by some random on twitter
I'm gonna guess Ken stopped replying

Attached: saxcymbal.png (416x425, 375.03K)

Found this gem on Yea Forums yesterday

Attached: 1649661883189.png (1275x715, 319.8K)

kek

Cringe

Attached: 1649661793541.png (720x1227, 216.37K)

He tried to mute the conversation but couldn't so he literally just didn't log in for a few days.

He's the shit that won't flush of Sonic.

It doesnt. If no one gave them the light of day we wouldn't say this

>1 like

Attached: sandwich man having a laugh.jpg (218x265, 21.48K)

Penders thinks he invented Sonic standing on the Tornado.

Attached: Tornado.png (593x3497, 1.56M)

>penders going up against fucking paramount
he got away with it because sega and archie are ran by retards, but this is the hollywood machine he wants to fight
they'll eat him alive and really hope he tries

He always says that to anyone that's neutral or favorable to his retarded claims that he created Sonic, or whatever, but whenever someone contests him and proves that everything he created was already a thing in the games, he goes pic related.

Attached: ken 1.jpg (471x1024, 108.4K)

Penders created Evil Sonic.

Attached: evil sonic penders.png (825x395, 60.43K)

Has he responded to those at all?

He never went up against Sega in court, only Archie comics.

>SEGA has no claim to my OC, and technically has given up any claim to Shade
You can only really win against a guy like this if you have him killed. You can chop his legs off and make him crawl away, he'll still claim he has one over you because you didn't finish him off.

I know nothing about Archie but I gotta be honest, Knuckles dad in the movie does look like his Echidnas OCs after they got corrupted by the Master Emerald in the comics for the ics I saw, I do think it is just a coincidence since it is a generic edgy furry design for the most part

>Has he responded to those at all?
Nah, he got BTFO too hard

>Burned down the archie HQ which had the contract proving Sega and Archie own every recolor he made in order to win the court battle
Okay now that part I haven't heard before, what?

>Has given up any claim to Shade
Wasn't Shade mentioned in the Sonic Encyclospeedia that came out recently?

So people are definitely egging him on to sue them right

>Okay now that part I haven't heard before, what?
Because its bullshit. He owns his OCs, that's it. The new comics and shows have been using Knuckles with hats and shit for a while now and Penders can't do shit about it. His only real power is having retards perpetuate this bullshit about how he owns Sonic, or whatever.

The contract mostly survived, but wasn't allowed to be admitted as evidence because I dunno, the Judge is a fag that likes Enerjak

Archie lost the original copy of Pender's contract in the fire, which gave him enough wiggle room with a disinterested judge to win the initial case over ownership of his OCs. Penders starting the fire is obviously a joke.

>he thinks he owns Knuckles and that he'll be able to put him in his shitty comic book

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 19-17-10 Ken Penders on Twitter.png (596x3489, 911.72K)

Attached: Corrupted Enchiladas.png (937x1205, 1.09M)

>Penders starting the fire is obviously a joke.
Okay, see, this is the part I meant in particular, didn't know there was a fire involved and honestly, given humanity, I wouldn't be surprised if Penders really did start it. I was under the impression that he got away with his dumb shit because Archie was straight up stupid or something.

I wonder if Penders genuinely has an intense hyperfixation on Sonic's echidna characters, or if he just realizes that his work on the comic was the only thing that got him attention and he's just desperately clinging to that.

I guess you're just dumb and retarded.

Who knows why boomers do what they do? This retard never even played the games, or liked Sonic.

He's ignorant of the particulars, there's a difference.