Who is this even meant for? Onions slurping hipster faggots?

Who is this even meant for? Onions slurping hipster faggots?

Attached: pd.jpg (1400x1400, 186.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rngpartygames.itch.io/bloom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I pre-ordered. Cope and dilate poorfag.

Yes, actually. The crank is a control mechanism and it's overpriced garbage. It is prime hipster bullshit that the general population will not care for.

i mean i guess?
looks neat if you are into making games since they got dev tools
it just seems like a neat coffee table thing, i dont think people would actually bring it with them outside

for 40-50 bucks it might actually be somewhat interesting, but for the actual asking price? fuck no

what is it?
spoonfeed me

its a toy you play with for 30 minutes, then it sits on your shelf as a decoration and conversation starter.

They really shot themselves on the foot with that price
no one is willing to spend that much on a glorified gameboy that people will use for 15 minutes before keeping it as a decoration

Is Lucas Pope still wasting his time making a game for this absolute meme, or has he moved onto something real?

how much is it?

$180
Personally, I probably would have picked it up for a hundred even, but nearly 200 bucks is too much for a gimmicky toy.

A FUCKING CRANK

Kill yourself retard

Holy shit that's actually impressive how much hype they gained with THAT asking price

this has got to be some sort of money laundering scheme right?

People who made games on Pico-8 or Arduboy for the challenge?

desperate Keita Takahashi fans

If it’s got devkit tools then it seems pretty legit.

qrd?

absolutely overrated

Manufactured FOMO: the game

Are you blind?
Arrest yourself paypig

you first newfag.

I'm disappointed we never got a cheap, ubiquitous handheld I could program for. The closest we got to a universal portable gaming platform is phones with no fucking buttons. Now it's unusable walled garden Apple bullshit or Google "TURN ON PLAY PROTECT NOW" Android with a side of input lag, what fun

>Personally, I probably would have picked it up for a hundred even
raise your standards, my dude

People who want to have fun.

>I pre-ordered.
Is this shit STILL not out?
How the fuck long does it take to make a monochrome device with 9 buttons and a crank, with a chip that's likely less powerful than a GBA?

They had to send the entire first batch back to their supplier because the screens were defective

>Pre-Orders Placed Now Shipping In: 2023
Jesus Christ.
I feel like I heard about this 5 years ago at this point

Why does it make Yea Forums seeth so much

It's trying to go the Nintendo route where they try to do as much as possible with a certain budget with the software available and then bamboozle people on the hardware. I mean, the software isn't that bad looking but there should be no way this shouldn't be shipping all its units out now and not until 2023 unless they somehow managed to find the cheapest sweatshop possible in Malaysia to get these devices out the door but they can only make X devices at once.

Does it have a fishing game yet?

You did hear about it 5 years ago. The onion guzzlers who make """""""""""tasteful and refined"""""""""" products typically have the business acumen of pond scum.

Attached: Buyfags.png (797x469, 24.21K)

>$179
man if it was $99 I'd buy it, otherwise it looks way too basic to me

>there will be a bunch of shovelware with 1 killer app
>the killer app will actually be good
>it will be exclusive
>have to suck it up and buy one just to play it
>it gets ported to Switch the very next day
this is how it'll go down

>check out this cool fun thing I bought for 0.0000000000000000000000001% of my monthly income
>HAHA IMAGINE SPENDING MONEY ON X!!!!

>I'm obscenely rich, so I can afford to buy a pile of shit
Yeah

boutique handheld for rich indie game connoisseurs.
yes, a unique rotary analog input device. 100% of the games are built around it.

that thing will be collecting dust in a random drawer somewhere in less than 2 months

let's be real, more like 2 hours

>i have no taste, seethe poorfag

Just because you can afford doesn't mean that it's a good product.

Im excited about this game
rngpartygames.itch.io/bloom

Attached: vbKSKj.png (400x240, 11.04K)

You should get your pay docked if this is how you think you should shill a product. Fucking hell where do I sign up? I can do this guy's "job" better than him.

Why is this any different than a gameboy or 3ds?

Yeah and a fancy steak will be literal shit in a toilet in 24 hours. Who cares if a luxury good has a short shelf life if you enjoy it in the moment? No one is buying a Playdate because they want a handheld system that will last them 5 years. No one expects that, and that isn't what's being advertised.

this thing is the biggest hipster soiboi shit ever

kys zoomer

Anyone buying a playdate probably hasn't been on a date in decades, if ever.

I'm 34

what the fuck kind of comparison is this? A piece of hardware is supposed to last a long time, have lasting appeal. WTF is this "luxury" shit?

Why in the fuck is it so overpriced?

fake rich people

hipsters have a lot of money

Maybe because you can get hundreds of hours of entertainment from a 3DS which has a massive library? It took years for me to retire mine and I still go back to it for my backlog

Will it have crossplay with the OUYA?

Spend $50 more and you will be an APchad like me.

>4k screen for gameboy games
>bright as fuck screeen
>battery lasts forever
>pixel perfect accuracy
>runs tons of carts like gba gbc neogeopocket etc.
>can add custom filters
>mechanical switch buttons and dpad custom
>enhanced hd audio and 1ms responce time
>can get a dock and play on the TV with it

Attached: analogue.jpg (480x360, 31.91K)

This I can actually understand

Well for starters it looks uncomfortably small, and it's got a shit layout. Second of all the library seems lackluster and it looks as though this thing will have nothing but shovelware. Third, cool green dot matrix > drab black and white dot matrix. Fourth, I don't care if it's a product for rich white liberals who put their toys on display for their "playmates"; that doesn't give me an incentive to buy the damn thing. I mean I really do hope you enjoy it, sitting on a shelf for eternity. I personally want something that is legitimately fun to play.

Fuck I'd sooner shell out for a Deck than this God forsaken thing.

They are for people who unironically identify themselves as "gamers"

k screen for gameboy games
wwhts- the rfucking poin

holy BASED
it's 1440p not 4k

Attached: s.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

Yes, retard.
And it also puts limitations onto games, that's the whole gimmick, and Yea Forums keeps complaining that games went to shit after they stopped being designed around limitations, so it's also for Yea Forumstards.

you make $1,800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 a month?

based, poorfags seething

Just get an Arduboy instead.