Attached: 221.png (244x244, 20.88K)

wow it's almost like black people can literally be the same as everyone else

your wh*te entitlement is showing

now you see why everyone hates ntr cuckfags

FBI crime statistics say otherwise

Someone doesn't understand statistics lol

>believing the feds
How’s that boot taste

The statistics literally say blacks make up more than half of all violent crime in plain black and white. What's to misunderstand?

You have evidence saying otherwise then?

The entirety of us history shows that the feds will make up whatever lies to keep the people divided so that they can stay in power

WE

Und dich müsste man vergasen, Judenschwein.

This.
>omg literally every single thing the government says is a lie, ever
>EXCEPT THIS ONE THING I REALLY LIKE THAT IS HELPFUL FOR THE AGENDA THAT WAS COPYPASTED IN MY BRAIN THE DAY I WENT TO /pol/

Try opening your eyes, you niggerlover.

Real life and video evidence lends more credence to black crime statistics than your autistic rambling

Oh no, it ran out of arguments already.
"muh FBI crime statistics" is literally all you have, because it's the only thing /pol/ gave you to support your preconception.

Every opinion you have was constructed for you. You are a victim of extremist brainwashing, and part of the effects of this is you think you are the only one who is "awake".

just marry leah instead, what the hell

so? does that mean decent black people don't exist?

>cherrypicking videos proves anyway
Don't insult your own intelligence by peddling this nonsense. Anyone can "prove" any so-called point by cherrypicking a bunch of videos about it, we are a planet of 8 billion people in case you hadn't noticed.

Remember when you desperately believed everyone in Wuhan was falling down and having seizures in the streets due to covid?

What is your truth on this matter? Not an american so I dont give a shit in general about things of this nature

Imagine if someone started using muh statistic as an argument against whites and no matter how hard you tried to convince them otherwise, they would always pull the statistic cards autistically

You dont understand YOU made them shoot that 13 year old for his new Jordans

>What is your truth on this matter?
The truth of the matter is /pol/ is a propaganda machine and you're experiencing deep extremist cognitive dissonance if you think a white woman marrying a black man is the most critical issue in the world today. Your anger, rage, and fear are manufactured for you and wholly unnecessary and irrelevant in the face of everyday life.

Did you know 40% of cops ADMIT to beating their wives

>Cherry picking

Most departments post their dash cam vids on YouTube. Want to know who main perps are in most of them?

That has no bearing on black crime statistics

imagine trying to stand up for niggers online

>No it's not cherrypicked, it's just cherrypicked

Let's discuss darkies that are related to the game. What's your opinion on chocolate lolis?

Attached: 1649699999654.png (358x383, 20.61K)

You’re trusting statistics made up by wifebeaters

>imagine trying to stand up for niggers online
See this? This is the cognitive dissonance talking. This is the "everyone who isn't with me is my enemy" paranoid delusion. You're incapable of stepping back and analyzing a situation from multiple perspectives. You were made this way by extremist programming and you've decided to go "all in" becoming a virtual warrior for a cause you mistakenly feel is the most important thing in your life right now because you're afraid to confront the possibility that you may have been wrong, or persuaded to be wrong. You reframe and recontextualize every argument in the light of this singular A vs B dichotomy. You can't see C, D, E, or anything else.

Do you have imperial evidence to support your claim?

These same people think communists and liberals are the same thing

Just a reminder that the IQ considered to be mentally retarded was lowered to 70-75 because the average nigger would be considered retarded otherwise

The statistics aren't done by cops. Do you have any other excuses for me now?

And this is the reason you give for the fear, hatred, and pain you feel when you see a white woman marry a black man?

HIDE whitoid

Liberals abet communists and communist thinking. Trying to separate them is dishonest

nah, I just hate niggers

They already try then they realize per Capita is more significant and their argument falls flat

I hate niggers since I am not allowed to walk in my own neighborhood without being given the stink eye by packs of feral apes

Flippant remarks aren't terribly convincing when the behavior of people like OP remains so consistent and rampant.

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything.
I'm just here to call you a nigger

If you knew anything about history you’d know that historically liberals have always sided with fascists to appose communists. It happened in Germany. It happened in Russia. It happened in China. It happened in viatnam.

J-Jas?

Demetrius is probably cheating on Robin whenever she's working overtime making upgrades on your farm
>If Robin is constructing something on your farm on the nights she and Demetrius go to the saloon, he'll go and dance by himself.

Attached: 1572119461886.jpg (639x1598, 293.71K)

and with your superior IQ you allowed a so-called subhuman to lay with your own breed. You know those with higher IQs do tend to enjoy being cuckholded

I know, and it's all very predictable. The cognitive dissonance makes you feel hate and pain just at the thought of black people. Couple this with (very likely) sexual inadequacy, since the subject usually comes up most stridently whenever interracial pairings are mentioned. Because of the pain you feel, you want to react by lashing out and trying to hurt others the way you've been hurt. In your mind, since "nigger" is the big bad no-no word, you hope that posting it as much as possible will somehow be the kryptonite to any sneaky liberals lurking about. It doesn't work very well of course, since this isn't twitter or facebook, you aren't really scaring anyone off. So you just try to maintain the facade that you're "above it all" and casually drop the word nigger some more, despite the motivation remaining clear as day.

Based

Most likely, you will respond to this post with "nah I just hate niggers", or maybe just the word "nigger" by itself. Very predictable, as I said.

>in plain black and white
I see what you did there but you're still a brainlet.

I don't recall Jodi being married to a black man.. she was married to Kent but damn I wish I could have married her.
You're right she was fucking sexy, not ugly like Robin.

The European definition of liberals is not the same as the American definition. American liberals are leftists, not libertarians

Post chin

Bros please I just want a Stardew thread.

I keep asking for evidence for the contrary but all I get is the runaround. Can any of you back up your claims that the statistics are wrong?

This post is so politically illiterate I’m going to assume it’s a bit. Read Blackshirts and Reds

Funny how everyone wants to marry the milf's and no one cares for the actual bachelorettes

Sorry, brainwashed /pol/ soldiers who think they have political opinions because their entire personality was manufactured for them out of the shock and awe of hundreds of propaganda threads mean from now on you're never allowed to be comfortable. It's VERY IMPORTANT that you know how hurt and afraid they are.

The definition of communist changes like the wind with you people

I don't see anyone proving them wrong

Define communism

Yeah, I hate niggers and I hate pigs and glowies. Doesn't change facts retard

Post chin

Unironically yes

Once again you're fixated on this idea of "proving" something when the issue, as displayed by OP, is the fear, hate, and existential angst you allow to dominate your life because of your preconceptions.
Your "FBI crime stats" are not proof of the fact you need to be propagandized ball of hatred at all moments of your life, in all contexts. It's rationalization for it. You aren't thinking critically and developing your own opinions, you're acting as a conduit for the desires of others.

Attached: 1641689686291.jpg (891x1200, 310.56K)

The central control of the economy

>Literal stats are not proof

Attached: Same+brudda+i+tell+people+about+my+samoan+side+and+_e5fba9c3e2f05c212598a8a2b35224e4.jpg (505x540, 59.4K)

Wrong

Why should I, you go onto an anonymous message board with no moderation and get made that people talk about statistics and opinions they form based on them. I view you lower than the janitor that will be cleaning up this thread later because you decide to push a sade space onto this place when the notion is laughable with how Yea Forums was formed and acted for years. Kill yourself niggerlover

See, it's just disappointing. You aren't even capable of operating on anything above the level of robot. You are fixated on this "A or B??" dichotomy and have no concept of the greater reality of the discussion.

You don't have to live like this, but breaking free of the mental prison you were lured into is going to take considerable effort.

>a white woman marrying a black man
You are just undermining it, even if you view it just as propaganda you still have to see it from his POV. It's not just "a white woman marrying a black man" it's more like marrying a NIGGER, and that is where things split up from just a normal "black man" like Will Smith or whatever, it's more like dating "lil nigger" or whatever the fuck, so that is the problem, it's like if that woman is mentally ill, why would she destroy her worth by dating a stinky monkey acting dumb nigger? It simply does not make sense, it's like if she decided to date an obese basement dweller incel. So that explains where the hatred comes from, so the real problem here is not hating niggers, the problem is that if the propaganda gets inside you then you start to think that everyone with a black skin is a nigger, like the example from OP where even in a game he stills automatically assumes that it's a nigger without checking if in fact the guy is one or not, kind of the same problem if you imagine that every white guy is an incel.

Chinless