What’s the worst content you’ve seen about Elden Ring?

What’s the worst content you’ve seen about Elden Ring?

Attached: 87F4D2F9-EFEA-4D6A-9A88-6F25B54BF83E.jpg (1242x996, 61.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ue98pfx9slM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if all women, troons included, died right now. the world would be a better place

It would be a lot emptier and in 80 or so years there would be no more humans. So yes.

Based, but if you died, your family would rejoice and Yea Forums would be improved and this thread too

Just kill everybody. Imagine the absolute peace and silence. Huge ghost cities being slowly consumed by nature.

as if people were having kids these days other than fat backward savages with 9 hellspawn each

all the lorefaggots vomiting out headcanon to build up elden lore

It would be perfect. 80 years of happiness

changs, indians and africans are. Enjoy the future.

But she cute

We should keep troons tho, I think they could bring great sexual relief and comfort to the remaining people.

Actually a healthy percentage of men should be forcibly feminized for this purpose.

quick! post good/favorite asmr videos!!

Here you go buddy. ASMR for my penis.

getting tired of funny/rage compilations. it's always the same shit. the siofra river crucible knight that flies off to his death sometimes, it's in every fuckin vid. it was funny the first time. also the horse glitch where you're stuck in the air and the game just kills you after a few seconds. it's always some fag going "um, hello?", it's not interesting goddammit.

THX!!!

FPBP

This nigcel straighup tried to DMCA several youtubers because of his low-IQ "opinion" on ER

Attached: QuantumTV.jpg (900x900, 56.92K)

every thread about it on Yea Forums, this one is a great example

> Can you incels keep this shit to yourselves
Trying to have a comfy Elden Ring shill thread

Attached: 156465456165.png (680x414, 265.64K)

Simps need to be bullied relentlessly

Elon needs to focus on sexbots

hey nice portrait, user

Try one of the other 50

I only watch good ASMR not cringe shit

Attached: asmr.jpg (1284x776, 68.83K)

Sounds cringe. Almost as cringe as being obsessed with "wrong think"

>woman
Still cringe sorry.

BASED! BAASED!!!

Attached: 1645476260210.jpg (495x362, 29.93K)

>never played LISA

Shit would be miserable

For me it's Asmr Claudy and Maimy asmr.

Attached: 1649795349264.jpg (976x850, 68.72K)

He said the graphics are shit.
You can criticize a lot about the game, but to say the graphics are shit is disingenuous as fuck.

Attached: E3jCJ-yWUAUxfHq.jpg (2160x1215, 355.64K)

Whats his channel, because he looks like a literal who

Reviews calling it a masterpiece.
It's ENB reviewing DaS2 all over again.

No one has really become the new Heather Feather. Clear voice. Lacks lip-smacking sounds. Nothing ever erotic and only rarely ever slightly romantic. Shit was good and still is.

If I could have a wish it would be to have my way with the feet of any ASMRtist I choose

Attached: Glow.png (1745x934, 522.55K)

check the filename.
he deleted the initial review, naturally because of the haters, but he did follow up videos which he has comments disabled on
You can also find videos on him done by others demonstration his bitter incel behaviour

This thread.

/thread

Based choice of ASMRtist

if it's not [M4M][Msub],then it's dogshit

Attached: 911951.png (860x1054, 320.54K)

What you just posted is as bad as it gets, then there's the thots cosplaying as Melina with some basic rags and poor makeup, I just ignore that dumb bullshit and play the game.

A lot of people are having kids. It's just you and the rest of the basement dwellers huffing each others' farts on here and Reddit/Twitter/whatever other shithole you post on who aren't.

incel response

DELIGHT
SIMPLY DELIGHT

incel
incel
incel
incel
incel

[F4M] [Virgin Speaker] [Internal Cumshot]

Attached: f8cc5f1a9d994f4dd03ed883c0a5a501.jpg (1312x642, 465.7K)

God I just want to fucking cum all over every ASMRtist girl's feet

Attached: Gibi_feet_up.jpg (3000x1951, 3.91M)

This but I still want my melina gf

This

Attached: dedfn1w-69bc64c1-e6a5-4144-870e-41d2b0f88b15.jpg (720x702, 35.44K)

>64k subs
>avg. 2k - 7k views
You people are actually just looking for outrage.
Even if his criticisms were as dumb as "gwafix bad", hes nobody. there's no way elden drones weren't just searching for it. this is just pathetic.

Attached: Picsart_22-04-12_17-07-17-345.jpg (720x1411, 341.81K)

youtu.be/Ue98pfx9slM
Anything that sucks off Elden Ring's boring open world, but then shits on Malenia because can't simply do jump r1 to punish attacks and must always either powerstance or combo. Recovery frames are the most important part of the fight and everyone I see just mashes jump R2/L1 like a retard and then wonders why they always get caught.

Attached: darling.jpg (1138x2003, 750.58K)

It's fine to look for contrarian reviews, moron.
Especially if you're on the fence about buying the game.
Especially when mainstream reviewers lie and all have the same nothingburger opinion.
The problem is when it's literal manchildren who can't fucking bother to attempt to make an objective opinion based on fact, and not from the own anime-magical-girl-riddled mind.

Never said there was anything wrong with hearing out the other side.i specified looking for outrage. This reasoning is proven by the fact that he apparently had to delete the video and silence anyone talking about it & the pic I posted, showing fanboys obsessed with making it out to be the holy grail. That tells me you elden drones were uncivilized apes that threw a Twitter tier meltdown in his comment section lol. Hell you fuckers do that here already

He deleted the video because he's a fucking snowflake, who can't standby his "opinion" even though he's said he "doesn't care".
Even a bad video for a youtuber generates traffic, which is important for a small channel like his, which means he took the flaming to heart and couldn't stand when he got called out on his bullshit.
Yes there are oblivion npcs who shit their pants at negative comments towards ER, but in this case the pants-shitting is justified ihmo

>objective

Attached: OBJECTS THAT I HAVE SHOVED UP MY ARSE.jpg (948x711, 130.46K)

>flaming
You see what I mean? No average person deletes a video and goes on a dmca crusade over a few "I disagree and here's my logical breakdown of why" comments.
Maybe he was a snowflake pussy, but I cant confirm that. What I can confirm is the limp dick spergs that will be seething in the next elden ring critique thread tonight. I'm inclined to believe it was just uncivilized shit flinging, which is never justified over a dumb opinion

How long you been waiting to use that one?

what a world
watching some teenager read text for you slowly with outrage instead of simply glancing at the general reviews, instead of actually trying the thing
I wonder just how many more levels removed from living humanity is going to go

Not very long. I've used it a bunch of times already.

I Hate women soo much its unreal.
Boring edgy garbage

The true anwser is Detroit:Become human tier sexbots being made after the female purge

The fucking game itself

Attached: 1523034427752.jpg (419x333, 40.05K)

>incel response

Attached: 1635685621295.gif (620x519, 54.82K)

The innumerable "HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK AT THESE REVIEWS THAT DARE TO CRITICISE IT ISN'T IT LE SO FNNY THAT PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENTLY?" videos.

Negativity sells user

It became apparent what kind of person he is in his other videos which he has since deleted, like calling Catwoman from the latest movie a "Half-Breed".
Dude is not entirely right in the head to begin with.

Can you really blame ER spergs though? The past two generations has been filled with mediocre at best and dogshit at worst games, with only a few gems in between them. Then comes a game that actually lives up to the hype - no ubishit objectives, no blizzshit lootboxes, no Bethesda-tier bugs, just a video game in the purest.

Then some neckbeard cunt who mainly plays CoD says some dumb shit that they clearly don't understand, potentially persuading some other dumb cunt not to get the game because of said cunt's shit opinion.