You DO realized you were used by Melina to reach the forge of giants...

You DO realized you were used by Melina to reach the forge of giants? Sure she may have burned the impenetrable thorns for you but her plan was to become a frenzied flame lord and she used you.

See this? Fiction. Headcanon. She. Used. You.

What's the first thing she does after burning the Erd Tree? A nursing handjob as "thanks"? NO. SHE LITERALLY DISAPPEARS FROM MY LIFE.

She isn't dead. Do you really think she would harm herself for -your- sake?

HA HA HA! So naive.

Attached: 15255969-7A71-4FD7-A4AC-115F89E6659F.jpg (1024x699, 104.69K)

this is how the mind of "you didnt beat the game" fags looks like

god I want to kiss Melina

AND.
You did notice the SCARS on her hands, right????????

SHE CUT HERSELF BECAUSE CHAD LEFT HER AND SHE BECAME THE FRENZIED LORD TO FOLLOW HIM.

ok thanks bye

S-SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING

Attached: goddamn it.jpg (1600x900, 103.95K)

DLC will get the TRUE ending and vindicate Melinafags

Attached: Art1 Melina.jpg (2249x2269, 881.68K)

ER harem ending mod when

She's also hinted to have ties with the black knife assassins. She was never to be trusted.

> her plan was to become a frenzied flame lord
Tough titties, I became the lord.
MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD

chaoscucks all need to be shot

AND. All that sphiel about delivering "destined death" to a frenzied flame lord???
UHH... THEN WHY WOULD SHE BECOME A FLAME LORD HERSELF???
Unless...... she had to follow a frenzied flame lord and the only way to do so is to become a flame lord herself.

AND!!! where did she -learn- all those hand maiden skills if she wasn't a maiden herself? BIG. LIE.

SHE WAS A HANDMAIDEN FOR CHAD WHO BECAME A FRENZIED FLAME LORD AND LEFT FOR ANOTHER REALM! So she cut her hands and probably has HUUUGE scars elsewhere on her body - (why is she so heavily covered up anyway?) because she is OBSESSED with her Chad.

So all this talk about delivering destined death is just crap, its code for wanting Chad.

thanks

Did you get this from reddit?

who?
I forgot she even existed until I got to the forge

no. its OC. enjoy

I want to give Melina a reason to smile

shes not like that you got it all wrong

That's my mission, that's all I know

Attached: file.png (1800x900, 834.55K)

same desu

you CANT. YOU CANT MAKE HER SMILE, SHE ONLY SMILES FOR HER EX KNIGHT CHAD WHO BECAME A FRENZIED FLAME LORD AND LEFT HER.

He broke her in as a maiden. YOU WILL NEVER REPLACE CHAD

just kill me

DLC will let me have sex with Melina so I don't care.

t. MELINA!!!

GRRRRRRRR! I AM THE ELDEN LORD YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY.

LMAO! DID YOU REALLY THINK SHE COULD LOVE YOU?

Like, follow, subscribe if you enjoy my content. hit the button below

elden lore sucks dick and we are all waiting time trying to understand the story until miyahacki makes a dlc based on whatever prevailing opinion people have of the lore to "explain" things

bloodborne before dlc
>you signed a contract to end the hunt

after dlc:
>an octopus woman and her autistic son have trapped you in her dimension

OP is on to something. You can do anything else and she doesn't bat an eye. Curse the world for eternity? Fine. Envelope it in eternal darkness? Also fine. Lobotomize the entire planet? Dandy. Burn it all down and start over? I DONT FUCKING THINK SO!
I think there is something here to be explored. She even gets her eye back in the frenzy flame ending. I think she is vykes real maiden, the one at the church is a red herring.

>She. Used. You.

No I sided with Ranni, Melina can suck my Jew dick

Attached: 1649046267909.png (726x604, 1.21M)

SELLEN - used you to become a ball conjoined with her fellow Glintstone sorcerers with huge throbbing cocks and they fill her holes inside that ball 24/7.

Ranni - used you to go to the moon and dispose her simp Blaidd and Ijii without dirtying her hands.

RODERIKA - WANTS BIG HEWG COCK

THEY ALL USE YOU. WAKE UP MAN

It's all the same shit.

Attached: The tweet that broke veddit.png (1188x606, 154.76K)

But I'm married to Ranni?

Ranni at least is upfront about what she wants from me - to be her simp for a thousand years. She even lets me believe that I'm her "consort". Yea ok Ranni, I'll believe that when you use all four hands to rub my ass, balls, cock and both nipples while offering your wooden doll holes for a soaking.

SURE SURE. YOU CAN BE HER "CONSORT" UNTIL SHE FINDS ANOTHER TARNISHED SIMP SHE CAN MANIPULATE TO DISPOSE YOU LIKE SHE DID WITH BLAIDD.

YOU. NAIVE. BABY

>You DO realized
faggot esl

Rannibros I thought she loved us...

>implying she isnt going to treat us like Amouranth treats her mods

Attached: 1649379943574.jpg (1018x1200, 407.95K)

I know this is a shitpost but for anyone unaware she's 100% against the frenzied flame, she makes it very clear when you find the Three Fingers. She thinks there's still good in the world and it's worth saving, which is the opposite of the frenzied flame.

shut up i have brain damage from getting OP'D by glowies as a TIP

Ranni this Melina that, I just wanna smash shit for Marikas sake.

Attached: 50.jpg (732x412, 34.86K)

NICE TRY, MELINA'S FAN CAMP. I AM THE FREAKEN ELDEN LORD, I AM ON TO YOU

the ONLY one, the ONLY GOOD WOMAN IN THIS ENTIRE FREAKEN WORLD... I KILLED HER! I KILLED HER BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT HER TO PERISH.

I..... UGHHH *cries*

Attached: EDD0B346-5C74-4832-9C0E-27220BEB7E4D.jpg (1240x1693, 922.94K)

If I had an waifu like Melina I wouldn't give two fucks about no Elden Ring lmao, I would just chill with her in the artist's shack.

>off-model trash
>off-model trash, e-celeb talk and headcanon
she didn't dispose with blaidd, jesus, fucking lorelets man, blaidd was her shadow given to her on birth, he went insane because of the influence of the fingers and you put him down because that was the best thing to do. man, i swear half the discussion surrounding ranni is trolling and headcanons

LOL. LOL. LOL!!!!
YEA BUDDY SHE WILL JUST CHILL WITH YOU ALL DAY IN SOME SHITTY SHACK ON THE MOUNTAINTOP OF GIANTS. YEA MAN YOU TWO WILL HAVE A COZY LITTLE COTTAGE AND LITTLE KIDLETS HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

LOL
LOL

such naivety....

I like all the girls and there's nothing you can do about it.

oh the """"fingers"""" mad him go mad, and never innocent, sweet, Ranni! Sweet Ranni who killed her own body, murdered the fingers with a heretical blade forged from the bones of asteroid creatures.. she could -never- make her widdle Blaidd go "mad", CONVENIENTLY IN TIME RIGHT BEFORE SHE PREPARES TO LEAVE TO GO TO THE MOON.

And she hangs around the likes of that Preceptor scumbag who abducts people, disposes of their minds and keeps their bodies as puppets for other hosts.....SUCH CONGENIAL COMPANY RANNI KEEPS AROUND HER.

WAKE UP

the only thing he wants to smash is marika's ass

>but her plan was to become a frenzied flame lord
No.

I would fix her from trying to fix things

Raping Melina for the purpose of reproduction

Melina or Ranni? I can't decide.

Well yeah it's not like she lied or anything, she just straight up says "take me here and I'll br your maiden until then". Did you think she was just joking?

Why doesn't she hold your hand every time you level up? Why only the first time??

Attached: 1595087000790.png (706x570, 380.11K)

bad trolling aside, there are people who actually believe ranni would ever directly harm iji and blaidd, even though she literally has no reason to do so now that's she's fucking off to make her order, iji's helm even talks about how he was paranoid because he was betraying the fingers with ranni and blaidd.

I WILL NOT BREAK.
I WILL NOT FALL!
I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THE WAY...

Attached: 27B7B2F0-13D2-4545-824E-B6D2E2B1FBCC.png (1136x640, 2.06M)

SHE LEFT ME WITHOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBYE....

DID YOU THINK I WOULD HELP YOU IF I KNEW THAT YOU WERE PLANNING TO LEAVE ME, MELINA? DID YOU?

ANSWER ME, MELINA! I WOULDN'T HAVE HELPED YOU. I WOULD HAVE FOUND ANOTHER WAY.

YOU. USED. ME

Attached: 4273DBEB-97F1-4C83-B08C-F9290056F52F.jpg (1024x576, 73.69K)

You know this is a video game, right?

I killed her by rolling on top of her.

> See this? Fiction.
nigga it’s videogames the whole thing is fiction

also didn’t vyke become a flame lord in order to save her from having to kill herself, his armor description suggests that someone swayed him, and shabriri tries to sway you by saying you can save your maiden by becoming the flame lord. 2 + 2 = ?
Seluvis was actually the only one that she didn’t say that she would miss

OH IS IT, IS THIS JUST A VIDEO GAME? ARE MY EMOTIONS JUST A GAME FOR YOU TO TOY WITH, MELINA? I SEE CLEARLY NOW. ALL THOSE TIMES WE BRIEFLY HELD HANDS MEANT NOTHING TO YOU, YOU WERE THINKING OF -HIM- THE WHOLE TIME. LIKE I WASNT EVEN THERE, LIKE I DIDNT EXIST TO YOU

Attached: FF9306ED-9DDA-434C-8020-CA300C53DB28.jpg (193x261, 4.91K)

Oh Shabiri, what a lad that one. Still fooling people with the "you can save her!" bit. The classics never get old, ah ya scoundrel, Shabiri.

my mc is a girl and can't be cucked OP
also she gave us her bf torrent

Well yeah. You don't really exist within the context of a video game and Melina doesn't really exist in reality either. It really does not mean anything as there was nothing to begin with. It is a video game.