Redefines the open world genre

>redefines the open world genre

Attached: screenshot_706.png (2560x1440, 3.58M)

>is a piece of shit

>Redefines it to an even greater degree

Attached: 66q0z3.png (404x369, 182.95K)

Whoops wrong picture

Attached: 1646198639424.jpg (678x957, 178.62K)

>redefine
It introduced NOTHING to the genre.

How? By removing things to find?

>by doing absolutely nothing new and everything wrong

O you Nintendies.

Attached: 1632012189053.jpg (509x423, 38.54K)

>mindbreaks a whole board for years
>unreleased sequel already mindbreaking more faggots

Attached: 276579.jpg (1080x1350, 336.15K)

>nothing to do except kill enemies that read your input
lol

Meanwhile in BotW
>Do nothing but look for seeds and do shitty puzzles
kek

based

>nooo why arent the bosses letting me drink a healing potion in their face

you like zelda because you dont have to think about any fight

>i-its hard but fair!!
LMAOOOO

Attached: 1649699582500.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

>how?
Ask every video game which copies Breath of the Wild since its release. It's a self evident answer. It did open world better than any previous attempt at an open world game bar none. The bar was literally raised across the industry after BotW released and video game companies use it as the standard to meet ever since. Its objectively a well designed game and even if you dont like it it's still true

wtf is that

>>redefines the open world genre
huh?

what even the appeal of this game? this look like generic skyrim copy v 666

players staggers an enemy and uses that time to heal, game immediately cancels the enemy stagger to punish the player upon reading their input
aka hack design

>healing instead of finishing off the enemy

>unreleased sequel already mindbreaking more faggots
Well, I do feel pretty mindbroken over the lack of a trailer that isn't just breadcrumbs, yes.

>do dumb move
>get punished
>complain on Yea Forums

Yeah it's actually pretty funny how tendies had absolutely nothing to play since 2017 and could only mope around mindbroken seething about how BotW alone is somehow good enough to makeup for six years of NOGAEMS

lmao maybe just don't heal next time

>It did open world better than any previous attempt at an open world game bar none
How? by removing things to find?

>weapon durability
>cant repair
WHY

>spend ten minutes climbing a mountain to find a shitty shrine to spend another ten minutes to get one 15th of heart
The open world equivalent of taking two Ambien. Casual baby game collectathon with zero depth

How though

Attached: 1546309862440.webm (1244x700, 2.86M)

This. It's also been raised even further by a certain brutal mogging we will not get into, by a certain company and certain game that defined multiple genres similtaneously

Attached: 3959736-eldenringdragon.jpg (1920x1080, 703.68K)

Zelda 1 did open world better than BoTW. At least Zelda 1 had real dungeons, a sense of progression, and didn't go out of it's way to waste your time.

This game and most likely its sequel are rendered completely useless and obsolete by Elden Ring.
This is coming from someone that gets shit from fromdrones for pointing out Elden Ring's glaring flaws.

Attached: 1639753136576m.jpg (1024x819, 129.4K)

Or maybe he should just stop playing shit games.

You didn't answer the question though. Genuinely, what did BotW do different from other open world games? Like, everything I've seen the only unique thing it brought was physics based puzzles.

damn the cope is real

Attached: 1648571158386.jpg (2157x1079, 488.63K)

Cope.

>Instantly gets back up

lmao eldenkeks

Breath of the Wild alone probably convinced Nintendo to let Monolith do whatever the fuck they want for the foreseeable future.

>tendie tranny botw cope thread n#356372843

Attached: BotW.png (649x438, 180.79K)

Redefines the empty open world genre

Doubt I'll ever play it since i never finished a single zelda I've started but if I do is there a handy guide on how to emulate this? Can I play it at 4k60 with a 12700k, 3080ti and 32gb ram?

lol
lmao even

kek, that's what manbabies are shitting their pants on?
Really sad.

>bro open fields
Far cry 3 had 10x times more impact delusional tendoid manchild

Really the best game ever made

Attached: 1635279420277.webm (1020x680, 2.86M)

user, even Fallout 3, a game with a literal nuclear wasteland, managed to have far more content to discover about a decade before. Everywhere you go you find different NPCs and buildings with different architecture. BoTW is literally copy pasted assets over and over again. Hell, even F:NV 6 years before managed to have both crafting and repairable weapons, BoTW has none. The only thing going on for it is fluid movement, "climbing" (I can't believe this is an actual "feature" of the game", nevermind that the game cockblocks you from doing too long anyway) and a simple art direction, which is what most games copy. Sorry user, I do hope they improve the game with the sequel, in that they introduce actual dungeons and not just do the same shit in the sky. Looking at how things are going, Zeldfags are also going to argue that BoTW2 invented flying, I'll be waiting for y'all.

>It's good. The way it could suck a fan dry however was quite sinister. It was more evil than even Genshin.

Attached: champion amiibos.jpg (294x171, 13.38K)

both suck.
botw made open world into "boring empty landscape land"
elden ring is just a miserable pile of input reading.

>this boss makes Elden Babies shit and piss their diapers
lmaoooo

Attached: 1649712272543 (1).webm (900x506, 2.69M)

Fromfags will defend this

tendies always talk how botw redefined open worlds, but never give any examples

>open world genere get's redifined
>it's still shit

Attached: 1354835226903.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

this is my exact fetish

>It introduced NOTHING to the genre.

You have to be fucking kidding right? Even if you are a completely deluded mentally ill jelly console warrior you could at least give Nintendo some credit. Fuck sake.

>never give any examples

Everyone has been telling you for years you just can't cope. The fact you use words like "tendies" kinda gives the game away.

Let me fix your thread nigger

Attached: ss_5d19c69d33abca6f6271d75f371d4241c0d6b2d1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>no argument

by being exactly like every fucking open world game ever made? What the fuck is so special about the open world in this?
>we took a regular open world but made it more empty! This is new and good! LOL! LMAO!
Retard

Retards can't into Game Design.

Have any of you fucks tried the Second Wind mod?

The new content and shrine update is fucking kino. Also added actual caves/mines etc

Attached: screenshot_721.png (2560x1440, 3.46M)

That's not Morrowind