Deltarune

Ok so I think i've figured out Gaster's plan.
So first, to establish some ground rules, its very clear that the smiling man handing you eggs is Gaster, be it from his description of a smiling man, to Gaster looking like a cracked egg, to the pieces of Gaster in UT also looking like eggs, to Gaster obviously being important in DR, and because there is no other candidate unless Toby creates a new character.
Now, as i've said previously, the "eggs" he hands you are in reality pieces of himself, but why would give them away?
Also, why is he happy while doing it?
Well, the answer lies in the True Lab of UT.
We know that it was created by Gaster and that somewhere around there Gaster fell into his machine.
One of the machines there is shaped like the skull of a bird, and thats where it hit me:
I theroize that Gaster has a gigantic vore fetish. Only someone with the infinite autism of a vore fetishist could build such powerful machines, and he did it all so he could be vored by the thiccest being within our reach: The Earth itself. He plunged into the jaws of his machine and nutted so hard, his essence exploded across time and space, but that was merely one part of his plan.
Now he goes around the multiverse, handing out pieces of himself disguised as eggs that multiply themselves, so that he can constantly be vored by his friends for all eternity. Thats also why the Gaster blasters are giant faces, that's why he is constantly happy and content to just sit and wave when you see him in the car, instead of calling for help. He doesn't need help, he is in his happy place. Everyone who gets into contact with him, like Jevil and Spamton, immediately lose their sanity and will to live when they realize the utter degeneracy of Gaster's deeds, forced to live with the knowledge that their world is just Gaster's magical realm. Thats why he researched determination, so that he could get vored, reset the universe and then get vored again.
It all makes sense.

Attached: 1633511869071.png (2000x1644, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1mSYBO9oT4jK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please use the catalog

She did nothing wrong.

>500 replies
newfag

Hmm? That doesn't have deltarune in the subject. Are you new?

Are you retarded?

GOD TIER THEORIES
>kris doesn't like ralsei
>susie is the MC
>sans' brother in deltarune isn't papyrus
>gaster is a good guy

Are you?

Gotcha, I'll take that as a "yes".

Are we?

Am I?

Attached: 1636479220297.jpg (1200x1198, 171.86K)

vocaroo.com/1mSYBO9oT4jK

Attached: 1635277373754.png (860x784, 12.39K)

i just want more gaster kino. couldn't care less about the teenage romance triangle

Is she?

Attached: 1579375716091.png (259x260, 80.96K)

lmao who the fuck are you cringe

Does anyone have any Deltarune avatars or something like that I'm tired of using this smug jevil pic thanks in advance

and archived

>somewhere around there
He fell into the core, not near the secret lab's machines.
The core is like 50 maps down.

I think someone pushed him into the Core

>sans' brother in deltarune isn't papyrus

Attached: 1649615824798.png (1248x952, 52.45K)

>core
they never say which machine he fell into

It's implied that he fell in the core.
>They say he created the CORE.
>However, his life...
>Was cut short.
>One day, he fell into his creation, and...

they literally say it's the core

IT'S ALL GASTER

EVERY DELTARUNE MYSTERY IS GASTER

HE WILL PISS AND SHIT AND CUM ALL OVER THE WORLD

STOP WASTING HOURS OF YOUR LIFE MAKING SCHIZO THEORIES

Attached: a1175883071_16.jpg (700x700, 60.46K)

THE HANDS WAIT 'TIL YOU'RE ALL ALONE

Prove that it's Papyrus.

TELL ME WHAT YOURE REALLY SELLING

Attached: Sans Brother.png (1734x1650, 497.75K)

I want my wife to be happy.

Attached: 1645906678178 (1).png (476x377, 80.71K)

Toby if you're reading this please let this be real

>So first, to establish some ground rules, its very clear-
Basically nothing about this dude is clear. Fuck off.

Gaster is a shitty Uboa knock-off and always will be

>uptick in Deltarune threads
is something coming or is everyone collectively just craving more content at the same time?

Attached: 1649680056688.jpg (141x251, 20.44K)

There was one good thread, and then another good thread. People are desperate for more.

We just past 6 months since C2, we need something to keep us busy. Also the /vg/ thread is cancer, so at least we talk about the game here

No you didn't fuck off with your gay sekret character lore tldr this is even more autistic than the ER lorefags finding 10 pieces of a 200 piece puzzle and claiming it's all figured out.

I hope you don't call any ralsei thread good user

There was one good Ralsei thread and it was good because most of it wasn't Ralsei. The other one was the one that just archived.

Tranny game

why? explain

It's bait from a far-right troll who goes into every Undertale/Deltarune thread to spam it. If you tell him to shut up, then a janny will delete your post but not his.

Friendly reminder that Gaster's initial purpose was just to explain why Sans has special powers. He became a teaser for Deltarune towards the end of the development.

and

I don't care if Gaster is in the final game or not, I just want to see Toby mindfuck us again. C2's weird route was out of nowhere, and no one believed it to be real until real unedited footage came through.

this game made me a woman

>towards the end of the development
Of Undertale? Maybe. But what does that matter for?

> But what does that matter for?
Nothing, why? :^)

Congrats on your transitions, anonette.

Why are there so many deltarune threads lately?
As chapter 3 been announced yet?

And I'm tired of retards posting braindead opinions like "Gaster was just something made to be discovered by dataminers, and he won't appear in Deltarune".

fair, me too

You really think Chapter 0, 8, 9 and 10 are going to exist Yea Forums?

I can really only see 0 existing

thanks OP actually made me laugh

Attached: ork laff.jpg (826x550, 52.54K)

>Toby adds in a secret prequel chapter
kino

What would a 0 chapter look like?

Here's a fun fact In deltarune's original Intended concept(before Undertale) no one was actually supposed to be monsters every one was human but would look like a monster in the darkworld, only because of Undertale's extreme Popularity did Toby decide "fuck it everyone will just normally be monsters" and because of that it's highly likely the monster human Dynamic will play literally 0 Role in the story and Susie's talk about blood but other monsters being shocked that humans are made out of it is literally just a oversight left over from the original concept colliding with the change

Attached: kris no.jpg (850x1075, 156.15K)

Probably it would mostly just be there as one long cutscene just to show what the fuck happened to Kris, Asriel, and December in that bunker It would also just be a cutscene as (you) wouldn't be in the picture controling Kris yet

the void

The premise you're presenting is interesting and quite possible but it's also irrelevant and untrue. It doesn't matter what Toby planned everyone to be unless he does a 180 and everyone is actually human and Kris is a schizo. There are also various references to the whole monster/human dynamic. "How to raise a human" and the bunny kid asking, "How does it feel to be made of blood?"

But you know, now that you put it in my head, it would be interesting.

>second spoiler
I have a theory that Kris isn't exactly being controlled by the "player". But that the player is controlling someone else who is controlling Kris. The player isn't really an actual "character". But I'm most likely wrong considering that Gaster meta shit in the beginning. But, then again, it could be him talking to someone else.

When you knock on their door it says " you hear the faint trousling of bones" papyrus theme is called bonetrousle. Not proof just evidence

Those are minor flavor references, nothing substantive to the overall plot

>" you hear the faint trousling of bones" papyrus theme is called bonetrousle. Not proof just evidence
Neither proof nor evidence.

Ok retard