So why do waifufags keep sanitizing her? For me...

So why do waifufags keep sanitizing her? For me, part of her appeal is that she's a scheming witch that likes propping herself as being dastardly evil when she's actually more like a rebellious teenager with a lot of emotional baggage and understandable motives for doing what she did.

Attached: 1649582775674.jpg (2560x1440, 440.38K)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1623693851522.jpg (1447x2046, 594.94K)

She is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: Ranni.the.Witch.600.3598395.jpg (600x947, 113.74K)

half the decent artists draw her with big fucking tits and the other half draws her plain as a table
which one is it? didn't play the game yet

The issue stems from people trying to place blame on her for stuff she didn't do, like Blaidd and Iji dying and The Shattering. If it was keep to the actual stuff(being apart of killing Godwyn) then there wouldn't be so much shit flinging

Attached: 1648767921688m.jpg (808x1024, 137.66K)

I just wish people accepted that her being comically scheming while still being emotionally vulnerable is what makes her so cute. She's really adorable when you get so close to her.

Attached: FNiuAobaUAEcV3w.jpg (1500x2031, 1.68M)

Ranni is perfectly flat!

Attached: 1622611080808.jpg (1024x576, 112.4K)

True. I guess ER being so mainstream doesn't help the steady stream of people misinterpretingshit even when there's a lot of context clues.

She's prime DFC wife material.

I think what stands out is that in a world of constant betrayal, sacrifice, and madness, she actually seems to genuinely love the handful of people serving her and her house. Except Seluvis, but no one gives a fuck about Seluvis.

Attached: FQGPCI3aIAQVp-p.jpg (1170x1470, 122.6K)

I love her for being evil.

flat
hard
cold
featureless
porcelain

Attached: 1458250579.jpg (575x510, 44.16K)

Pretty much. Initially, I wasn't sure what to make of the amount of hype she was getting. But when I actually did her quest, she's just genuinely caring for the people she's close to and you can tell she's very genuine in her goals and struggle for a greater cause even if it meant staining her hands. It's no wonder why everyone fell for her, I know I did.

Attached: 1649608954118.png (893x1277, 1.21M)

Ranni doesn't try to paint herself in a good light, quite the opposite. She tries to shoulder the burden of her plans alone and will thus make herself out to be the bad guy to push you away. Thats what she wants.

People that can't see past that don't deserve her.

Attached: 1621202498961.jpg (600x600, 74.75K)

gee, I wonder, lol. it's not like they're irrandiated or drinking irradiated water making them into trannies that dream of being cartoons lol

Attached: Truth.png (1713x1179, 1.55M)

hi, im a schizo.
marika killed godwyn, not ranni.
ranni did nothing but kill herself.

>So why do waifufags keep sanitizing her?
I'm more so interested in why her haters try to villainize. I get that she's not purely good, but she's not purely evil either. And that's the point.

Someone better fucking post he doll gash or else I swear to god

Attached: 1648316036053m.jpg (727x1024, 184.43K)

I actually like Ranni. Maybe I made the thread sound too much like bait, but more often than not, I see so many arguments that try to paint her as a saint. She's not, far from it, but past her superficial "villainy" she has a lot of redeeming qualities that actually make her motives and goals agreeable.

You're not wrong though, the other side of the argument can get just as bad.

So what you're saying is Ranni is the Lelouch of Elden Ring

Because the inevitable push-pull of the discourse leaves each side in increasingly entrenched positions. You've got people saying Ranni dindu nuffin and other people saying Ranni is Hitler. The reality isn't certain because the game doesn't give us a definitive play-by-play on the Night of Black Knives or the Shattering.

ranni killed godwyn specifically because hes marikas special boy and the baldr of the lands between. she did this because her mommy got cucked by marika who stole her daddy. if godwyn wasnt super special golden boy he wouldve lived

I wouldn't be surprised if haf the books in her room turned out to be manga and she was inspired by Code Geass.
> "Lady Ranni, why do you keep your right eye closed at all times?"
> "To contain the power of the tyrants eye! Its power must never again wreck havoc on the mortal realm."

Attached: 1639739613112.jpg (1411x1701, 286.26K)

Now I want to see fanart of Ranni with Zero's gettup.

She’s not evil enough for me desu. People here were frothing at the mouth about her so I assumed she was super evil but it’s just
>she killed her brother
>she killed her servants(?) and a pair of fingers
Boring. She barely even orchestrated the shattering. Instead her questline is her being waifu bait in the worst way.

That's pure conjecture, while there is nothing disproving it, there is nothing in the game to prove he was chosen as the target for this reason

Attached: rannis wedding night.jpg (677x783, 148.58K)

>ugh I don't wanna be an Empyrean
Ranni literally destroyed society because she didn't feel like doing her job

Attached: neet ranni.jpg (919x1300, 1.04M)

holy fucking shit

t. autist who needs everything literally spelled out for them

I did it friendos :) what a wild ride. What would have happened if I had touched the Elden Beasts dead body instead of summoning her at the end? I also never had to fight the one lady who does the anime moves. What a wild ride.

Attached: 20220412160457_1.jpg (1920x1080, 173.75K)

She didn't kill her servants. Assassins of the Fingers were sent after them because you ended up furthering her quest against the Fingers.

The game sure did love hammering that into my goddamn skull
>THE DARK PATH OF THE EMPYREAN
>THE DARK PATH
>THE DARK PATH IS MINE ALONE
damn bitch, chill

We don't know shit about Ranni's motives beyond wanting to discard her flesh. Did she want to kill Godwyn specifically? Did she even care who got killed? Did Rykard have some say in who got knifed? Did some other conspirator pick out the targets? No one knows shit.

>summoned Ranni
You didn't beat the game

>I also never had to fight the one lady who does the anime moves
YDNBTG

She's just a chuuni it's to be expected

Attached: 1619542274954.jpg (1736x2456, 650.72K)

ranni LOVES momma rennala.
ranni HATES greater will.
ranni NEEDS demigod to die with her.
>not gonna kill her bros
>cant kill miquella cause he a tree, cant kill malenia cause fuck that
>hmm how about that punk dickhead godwyn whos the special golden boy that everyone loves so very very much

She's hilariously tsun and trying too hard to be an edgy New Age heretic. I love it.

god I love pics where her ghost face is doing something totally different from her regular face

>Ranni is the only NPC in the game you can't kill
This is definitive proof that her ending is the only canon ending.

Attached: 1621200120824.jpg (814x1155, 616.76K)

Reminder that Ranni can't be evil because GRRM wrote the setting and aside from scat his favorite thing is "wolves = good"

Attached: awoo.jpg (1129x2048, 178.17K)

Actual retard, she targets him because the other options are her brothers, or a 2-for-1 fight with the brocon and a twink. No shit she chooses the easiest and not directly related target

I like her, but I can't look past her basically tearing the continent apart because of her scheme. Great, you freed some people from influence of Gods. Too bad there are so few of them left to appreciate it.

Comgratulations on your marriage, friend.

Attached: 1641455105806.jpg (485x485, 33.35K)

or she fucking hates marika for turning her mother into a mindbroken cuckold. if she really wanted the easiest target she wouldve killed godrick

Yeah. She seems way to gleeful to hold Marika's head.

pretty sure nobody can actually die in the game because death is sealed away

It's a possibility, but there's nothing definitive since Ranni never says anything in particular about Godwyn either way.

>only NPC in the game you can't kill

Attached: renni.jpg (1920x1080, 197.71K)

Still many people look like fucked up zombies that can barely speak anymore and one country is a mutated wasteland.

right i forget ranni needs to present a vaatividya prepare to cry for you to understand whats going on kek

Mohg, Morgott, and Godrick were just as viable targets by that logic.

Her being so edgy and chunni is unironically the best.
>"O Shadow, thou'rt the last. Tell the Two Fingers, that Ranni the Witch cometh, to rend thy flesh. With a fateful wound ne'er to heal."
>beat the boss fight
>"Beautifully fought. My thanks. 'Twas more of a challeng than I envisioned."

Attached: 1649404417349.jpg (2160x3278, 2.88M)

>Still many people look like fucked up zombies that can barely speak anymore
See this is what I don’t get. I’m expected to believe the armies of the demigods are still functional but they all act like generic hollows.

Commies don't understand the appeal of a morally gray character, who can be bad to the whole world but behave like a kitty in front of you.

>her haters try to villainize.
If someone works at a biolab and releases a cloud of common cold bacteria, they're responsible for everyone that dies if it mutates into a flesh-eating 100% lethality disease. If I hire a rapist and don't care what he does in his off-time, you're still responsible for him.

Attached: 1648587672243.png (1080x608, 975.5K)

Attached: z1vOZTZ.png (500x332, 147.18K)

Was Godrick even alive at the time? He's a distant descendant of Godfrey, so probably a lot younger than the other shardbearers, maybe born during the shattering wars or something.

simp

Rannisimps mistake Godefroy for Godrick

>Mohg, Morgott
Didn't no one know about them due to being locked in the sewers?