So do they count as two shags?

so do they count as two shags?

Attached: 26f.jpg_orig.jpg (4096x3238, 1.03M)

Yes, and it's glorious

Left for me every single time.

omg... she is so attractive...

Attached: Attractive 2.jpg (757x1024, 121K)

Wow! Attractive

I would pay all the money in the world to pull her nose.

So when will this Pic hit the 1000 times posted mark?

Only until the end of the game when they get separate bodies.

I refuse to acknowledge that fanfiction-tier ending was real. I'm gonna cum in Pyra and get Mythra pregnant.

Seething /cgl/ landwhales.

based

Klaus literally said it was his last gift.
Which is based as fuck, he could have used it to save people, but that worked itself out in the end.

Almost there I think, if you count all of the variations of "attractive.jpg"

>tfw you know no matter what happens in 3 it will have a shitty copout fanfiction ending where everything works out perfectly because that's how 1 and 2 ended

Attached: twochicks.jpg (1280x720, 48.29K)

There really are trannies desperately seething at this game, it's weird.
I get why reddit is upset, but would never have expected election tourists to bring that here.

She looks like a man. If you're at least going to post a cosplayer, post one that actually looks like the character. The facial and bone structure are all inaccurate.

Attached: 1631474905234.jpg (450x300, 30.46K)

three

Attached: 1636244379133.jpg (720x1019, 448.73K)

>copout fanfiction ending
Pyra's wish was to be taken to Elysium so she could talk with her father and Rex took her there.

And? It's still a shitty fanfiction ending where nothing was really at stake because conveniently there was land all along for everybody to live on, plus nobody had to die and rex and Nia and everyone is happy together!!! :)))

>And?
And that makes you wrong and homosexual spewing lies, you didnt even play the game.

Why do trannies who complain always fail to get the most basic facts right?

How is he wrong though? That seems to be what the ending was.

Is this the discord where all the 2 tranny shills come from?

Considering you also got basic facts about the ending wrong, you definitely haven't played it.

It's funny how literally every time people seethe hard about games here, they haven't actually played it.

>How is he wrong though?
Because
>nothing was really at stake because conveniently there was land all along
You didnt play the game.

>Xtranny SEETHING
Kek

I wish I could be this ignorant sometimes

I’m not him, but I forgot most everything about the game, but he seems right.

>I’m not him
Calling bullshit.

>but he seems right.
Wrong.

Then you explain. If I remember right, the space elevator blows up, the green haired girl seems to die, but the other 2 survive, and the land reforms.

It's okay you're normal. These trannies are literally autistic and have an encyclopedic knowledge of every cutscene (down to what body language characters had when they said specific things) and story aspect of the game. They see anybody who doesn't possess this too as having not played the game.

Why are you even posting then?
Considering you can't even tell basic facts.

Well, I know how mentally ill they are.

Attached: 1565998409980.jpg (433x650, 66.76K)

(me)
I just want to say this is my only other post in this thread.

>Xtranny exposed itself as not having played the game again, desperately samefags to figure out what it got wrong
Kek

>and the land reforms.
The land doesnt "reform", the land was always there, it's the sea of clouds that Klaus made recede, it's not an 11th hour asspull. What do you think the salvagers do for a living? they go down there and bring materials from the ruins beneath.

Wow even more convenient, he didn't even have to bother doing that

Reminder that cowtits are disgusting

Correct

Attached: 9cb41eddfae80025c55cc14f7fcaa49a.jpg (1448x2048, 324.84K)

Took you a while to come up with that shitty cope.

>The land doesnt "reform", the land was always there, it's the sea of clouds that Klaus made recede
I thought the land was a distant continent and Klaus made the titans go there instead of circling around his three

tfw God himself gives you aproval to shimaidon with his daughters

Attached: 1472034736641.jpg (500x561, 255.51K)

True

Attached: 1564964534913.jpg (1405x1500, 800.05K)

He does make the titans go and join into the continent, but it is definitely beneath the cloud sea.

Shut up Xtranny we know which posts you are because you're the only person on Yea Forums who criticizes or dislikes this game

Okay, well I'm gonna assume you're bullshitting, but either way, you do you man.

>I thought the land was a distant continent

That would have required for a land mass to rise above the clouds and someone would end up bumping into it after who knows how many millenia it's been since intelligent life evolved again.

Considering that "other" person stopped posting the second you got defensive, you're full of shit

What the fuck are you talking about?

Figure it out.

There is only one blade I want to shag

Attached: __poppi_poppi_qtpi_and_tora_xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_yuuuun0218__be1176eb6bd1964136b35776ef5ed9cd.jpg (800x1131, 770.24K)

Attached: FQImqCBVEAEln-0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.06M)

When NG+ says you can met Torna blades in the game doest it mean Torna dlc or i get the blades of the torna guys?

The present day torna members (Akhos, Patroka, Obrona, Cressidus, Perdido, Sever) are added to the random summoning pool.
Mikhail can also be recruited by speaking to him at the world tree after his apparent death.

The characters

Based

Attached: 1627336379874.jpg (1673x1885, 293.09K)

Keep your twofer girl, I got all I need here.

Attached: FDC811D4-E4BB-447E-BB6B-F3E576B8E643.jpg (775x1024, 118.32K)

She is much lewder than that

Attached: 1561760632493.jpg (1517x1074, 364.26K)

He doesn't only post her in Xenoblade threads you muppet.

She's done Fire Emblem cosplay and he spams her in Three Houses threads too.
The world doesn't revolve around your shitty game.

I love Pyra so much it's unreal.

Nobody believes your desperate attempt to deflect

Xenoblade 2 is the most hated game on the board, we're the only ones who get this level of shit and trolling. Nobody else on Yea Forums does.