Avoid game because /v said it sucks

>Avoid game because /v said it sucks
Decided to finally pick this game up and it's fucking great. What other games are you idiots wrong about?

Attached: it's good.jpg (800x450, 34.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X-Warw-dBs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe lol

It’s not great. It’s okay to fine. 6-7/10. Which is disappointing for a remake of one of the GOAT games ever.

Yeah it's pretty good

C B T

Everyone laugh at this gay retard who can't think for himself

Yeah it’s pretty fucking great, man.

Liked episode intermission too.

Let's see how you feel once you're 5 hours in

it's not even a remake though

How about forming your own opinions on things?

I masturbated to cutscenes of jessie flirting with cloud

God of War, best game last 10 years
its literally Dark Souls with improved gameplay and its even more difficult

that's what we let people do with strangers of paradise and it was a disaster. everyone outside the circlejerk hated it. you should ONLY listen to Yea Forums and ignore all critics.

but I like talking about video games

it's literally impossible to do that when people start criticizing the games though

The game is great and only offends autists who, for some reason, wanted a 1:1 retelling of the plot of a 20 year-old game everyone has already played to death. They have to be fucking zoomers.

yes it is, just filter posts

I'm 10 in and still enjoying it

I didn't want a 1:1 retelling, I like the idea of them changing the story. After all, the original FF7 has a lot of plotholes or stuff that could be expanded. I didn't dislike the new story because it was different, I disliked it because it was bad. And I'm not going to tell myself it's good simply because it was different.

I got it for free on PS+ and it was decent. I'll pirate it on PC once the good pube mods are out

Don't ruin my strawman. I've used it for years and I'm sticking to it. It's all I have. Years from now I will still be accusing everyone who disliked 7R as being a 1:1 purist.

Has any Final Fantasy had a good story? The only game I haven't played is 14 but every other story has been trash

Would it really be so bad just to engage with the points of others instead of having to make up strawpeople to attack instead? Disagree all you want but your strawman arguments are just worthless and a waste of time really. They just sound like you're unable to accept the opinions of others and have to make up an imaginary scenario just to dismiss them.

>for some reason, wanted a 1:1 retelling of the plot of a 20 year-old game everyone has already played to death
Almost as if thats what people asked for since
the PS2 era. Whats even worse is that it ends at midgar since SE decided to milk the shit out of each part

>Play ff7r on launch
>it was great
>come here and everyone hated it

>ask Yea Forums about nioh 2
>they said it was shit, try it anyway and it was amazing

>see yakuza 7 thread
>get told it was great and buy it
>it was hot garbage

Never listened to Yea Forums ever again.

Fair

Fuck your faggot strawman, the guy you’re replying to didn’t want 1:1 and he loved it, I did want 1:1 and I still loved it, and there are plenty of people who didn’t want 1:1 and still hated it
Don’t be gay

Easily entertained child

>/v says Genshin is great
>try it
>it's shit
every damn time

Attached: 1631898129.png (677x767, 435.01K)

Dragon dogma. most people here think it's good when it's garbage

its good, up there with Elden Ring but without the replayability

Played SoP because Yea Forums praised it so highly
Utter garbage, glad I pirated

>there are plenty of people who didn’t want 1:1 and still hated it
stop shitposting

Dunno about that, just got a ps5 so ill see it for myself, same goes with elden ring

Elden ring got me on edge though, i dont know why i feel i will dislike it, not a fan of open world

Did a total 180 on this game and I actually think it’s pretty good. It’s saying something when Yea Forums is still split to this day on whether a remake is garbage or great.

the music is fucking awesome and there's nothing you can say to change my mind
youtu.be/X-Warw-dBs8

I also love the game user

Gachashit is shit and will always be shit, Yea Forums said so from the start
You just need an attention span that's better than the average zoomer's, I know that's hard for you redditors

Yea Forums hates it because it's not a remake. When they marketed it as a remake.

wanna know what stumped me? the fact its a fucking goddamn sequel while being set in another timeline
peak Kingdom Hearts-tier of time/dimensional travel

It's certainly quite based

Attached: Knights_of_the_Round.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>Paying for what is, at best, 1/3 of a game that won't see its final form, if it ever does, until at least two more console generations, plus Pro versions of said consoles

Attached: 1633199113901.jpg (1200x675, 160.38K)

Of all the replies I could have gotten I never expected something so low IQ

>Gachashit is shit and will always be shit, Yea Forums said so from the start
Yea Forums is wrong again, everyone in /ffg/ on /vg/ loves gatcha games.

I'm fine with plot changes. Wish they delivered a finished product instead of a fraction with pointless filler shamelessly wasting my time though.

The shit tastes of other boards don't make gachashit good

Yea Forums is full of zoomers trying to fit in. Their opinion is never correct because their opinions are always extreme and form echo chambers.
KH3 according to Yea Forums is one of the worst dogshit games ever made... nope it was decent and the dlc was fun as fuck to me.
7R? More of the same.
What I realized is that zoomers are casual storyfags and only give a shit about braindead combat systems like Y7, DQ11 and P5 because the only thing they care about is easy rides with the games to watch their stories. I fucking fell asleep with Y7 and DQ11 in particular despite Yea Forums sucking both off endlessly. Haven't played a fun turn based game since the ps2 era.

Anyone who doesn't like ff7r is just mad Dante's hair isn't white!!

And I'll buy each game that comes out day one

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

>buy
>not pirating

take that image off. some chad you a re

Don't know about chad but he is certainly not a poorfag living off mom's allowance unlike you that's for sure

Attached: e55.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Everyone here agreed that Nioh 1.5 was just a better game in every way. Don’t know what threads you were reading. Even just the people who loved the fists filled up Nioh 2 threads with praise.

1/3 a story =/= 1/3 a game

Instead of posting retarded takes online try increasing your expendable income

seethe

Go to literally any thread about it and you have thousands of people complaining about it and how they were dissapointed

I'm paid by Sony sis please update this image.

>blacked
Fuck off

It's wasn't 1/3rd of a game. It was a full game. Full of shit.

They were also wrong about TLOU2, Horizon, God of War, and Death Stranding.

But it is a full game. In a *saga* of full games.
It has grown beyond 1997 tech/lore-building.
Part 1 alone is 90+ *gigabytes*. OG FFVII… 3GB. Roughly.
To not have Remake be streamlined Compilation in 1 saga, exactly 1:1 with no evolution at all… That’d be *terabyteS*, plural.

V bros. Just played through (first final fantasy game I’ve ever played) this and I want more. Where should I start?

Have you thought about defeating Chaos?

Yea Forums recommended SoP and Yea Forums is always wrong so I'm not interested

It’s fine. Video games need more multi-part JRPGs anyway.

>The larger a game's file size is, the more complete it is

Attached: 1581124472175.jpg (640x960, 87.01K)

People still using this tired rhetoric?
We’ve known SINCE 2015 (Kitase’s words) remake project’s fully-expanded saga of multiple full games. The first IS A FULL GAME.
Your logic; Mass Effect isn’t full game, because there’s 3 of them!
Your fictitious 1997 copy would be TERABYTES.

Play 7, 10, 7remake, SoP, 6

I enjoyed 12 a lot. The job system is fun.

Don't listen to this casual storyfag zoomer

This. Every autist on every social media talks 24/7 about Dragon’s Dogma. And it’s so shit, I couldn’t make it past hour 2.

>JRPG with 4 playable characters
I haven't played the game yet, do people defend them milking a 5 hour intro into a full game

FFX is the only one close to modern standards, the rest are more like dungeons and dragons than FF7R. FFXIII and XV can be visually enjoyable but with far less compelling combat.

You’re gonna play the XIII-trilogy.

death stranding

Attached: 20220410145440_1.jpg (1920x1080, 333.67K)