I've seen it, you're fond of me videogames aren't ain't ye?

I've seen it, you're fond of me videogames aren't ain't ye?

Attached: file.png (1500x844, 441.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KQcsWPoazc
youtube.com/watch?v=b01S7EBQztk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aren't ain't ye?
Embarrassing. Everybody is laughing at you, OP.

Give them to me

Attached: D2UHdwBUcAAKOwU[1].png (663x476, 358.41K)

Attached: 83A12518-7DE3-4E46-9CE7-AB348AD2642D.jpg (851x851, 46.63K)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

when edward cullen fucks his mattress I loled

oi like me elden ring oi do -HAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>"May Miyazaki strike ye dead snoyboy!"

DAMN YE, LET TODD HOWARD STRIKE YE' DEAD WINSLOW

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 96.12K)

based tentacle enjoyer

DAMNIT WINSLOW

Attached: 1607753820238.jpg (1252x1037, 88.59K)

Alright, have it your way. I liked Elden Ring waifu.

*your

So what in that lighthouse?

unironically one of the best and iconic performances of the past 50. no, 70 years!
this movie is a treasure because of him.

test

nay, they be gotten rotten when you touched the irritating low iq sodomite

Seriously though what the fuck was his problem?
It actually started to get on my nerves how he was being an asshole, then he'd kind of chill out and it'd look like they're actually starting to become friends, then he'd spontaneously become an even BIGGER asshole than he was before

Almost the entire movie Pattinson was just trying to get along with him and he kept going back and fucking with him over and over for no apparent reason

Attached: 1283713.jpg (2700x2263, 554.34K)

no games

because he was a crazy man living alone on an island.

you didn't notice something was off when he had was humping the light on the top of the lighthouse in the first 20 minutes?

>implying anyone on Yea Forums is fond of vidyer
U r faggit

if i start dressing like a 1800s sailor would people think i'm a schizo? I already have the same hair and beard as him

I haven't actually seen this yet but why did the director put so much farting in this.

But i've seen it! You're fond of me vidyer! Say it!
SAY YOU'RE FOND OF ME VIDYER!

is there really?

Probably because he's meant to be a bad character

>you make someone food every day for weeks/months/years
>they don't appreciate it and call it shit
Yeah I'd do a crazy monologue too

He was literally the protagonist of the movie

>HARK MIYASAKI, HARK! BELLOW, BID OUR FATHER THE FEET KING RISE FROM THE DEPTHS FULL FOUL IN HIS FURY! BLACK FILTERS TEEMING WITH SALT TEARS TO SMOTHER THIS YOUNG MOUTH WITH PUNGENT PROJECTILES, TO FILTER YE, ENGORGING YOUR ORGANS TIL' YE TURN MAD AND KEKED WITH DELAYED ATTACKS AND INPUT READS AND CAN POST NO MORE -- ONLY WHEN HE, CROWNED IN OMEN HORNS WITH SWEEPING AOE ATTACKS AND EXPOSED FEET TAKE UP HIS FELL BE-FINNED ARM IN A MOTION THAT TAKES 20+ SECONDS, HIS ROCK-HARD CANE SCREECHES POSTER-LIKE IN THE TEMPEST AND PLUNGES RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BALLSACK, BURSTING YE -- A MINISCULE COCK NO MORE, BUT A BLASTED BLOODY POSTER NOW AND NOTHING FOR THE FANBOYS AND THE SOULS OF FILTERED PLAYERS TO PECK AND CLAW AND FEED UPON ONLY TO BE LAPPED UP AND SWALLOWED BY THE INFINITE SEMEN of the FEET MONARCH HIMSELF -- FORGOTTEN TO ANY user, TO ANY TIME, FORGOTTEN TO ANY CHALLENGE RUNNER OR FILTERED user, FORGOTTEN EVEN TO THE SEMEN, FOR ANY STUFF FOR PART OF user, EVEN ANY SCANTLING OF YOUR EGO IS user NO MORE, BUT IS NOW ITSELF THE FILTER!

i know the post said howard but i was already part way through so i don't care

Attached: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.png (785x595, 95.79K)

Plenty about his backstory is left ambiguous, but I think it's a character study in a nobody having the chance to exert power over someone who isn't in a position to fight back. Old Tom isn't a sailor, or a captain, or a Naval officer. He's just a wickie and that's all he'll ever be, but on his island he might as well be a king. So he gets off on lording his power over the subordinate under him, and gives him extra shit if he doesn't play along.

Beyond that I guess you can say he's just batshit. Romanticizing whatever he sees in the lighthouse's light, like he's the keeper of some Lovecraftian power that only he deserves to get close to.

Attached: help me to recollect.jpg (1280x720, 36.72K)

Anyone else play Nobody Lives Under the Lighthouse?

I was looking for a game similar to the film, and thought it was a solid little indie in terms of atmosphere.

Attached: Hurrah me yaller girls.jpg (2700x2263, 421.57K)

There is no protagonist

>doesn't understand how to interpret a story
ok

t. social retard
it was Batman's character who was an evil and cunning scheming, insedous cunt from the first second he set foot on that island and it should have been him getting his skull crushed.

Attached: HARK.png (511x747, 223.47K)

good image, thanks user

Attached: 1589634745577.png (986x797, 869.31K)

Interpret my nuts in your mouth

this

Mermaids/sirens are underutilized in horror

Attached: the_lighthouse.jpg (1280x720, 27.9K)

Kekd

idk

Attached: poo flying everywhere.jpg (750x869, 65.68K)

Tall tails!

he was a legit boomer the worst of the worst generation,him deducting his pay and criticizing everything winslow make just because he didn't his cooking makes sense if you consider how terrible and spiteful the boomers where/are

The problem is you're supposed to be scared but people just want to have sex with them. Ideally they would pull you in by wanting to have sex with them and then the scariness of the situation would set in too late, but considering people want to have sex with every horror monster nowadays no matter how unerotic the design is, mermaids of all things aren't going to be putting people off no matter how scary they try to be, I don't think.

>boomer
>19th century setting

fuck this website

you don't like me comparison?

Attached: the-lighthouse-4.jpg (660x440, 29.72K)

Legit. Wasn't there sharkpussy in the movie? I swear to god I recall the younger guy finding a washed up mermade and peeking at her sharkpussy.

Sorry mate, I only think about Jazz Jennings when I see this guy.

It just looked like plain old fish pussy to me, but there was some aquatic pussy anyway.

He was fine, it was Wilson who was fucking everything up

winslow was doing a decent job, it was tom who kept fucking him over and making him feel like an imbecile. also tom may have murdered his previous partner on the island so its safe to say he's mental

Attached: 10 int.png (303x311, 165.23K)

im a dunce meant to reply to

>may have murdered
>Wilson straight up admits murdering his former partner
Hmm who do I side with...

>LOOK AT YE! TIS NOTHING BUT A MAN IN SKIRT!

Asserting dominance

>2deep4u it was all a dream
yikes

dumb ass, it wasn't all a dream, it was a psychotic break

oh wow that changes everything I'm chopping my dick off and changing my name

You should, the Lighthouse is about masculinity and power; if you didn't understand it, you have neither masculinity or power.

you said it bro *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

hell yeah brother, braps are for men. You're not some kind of brap hating woman, are you?

so what did he see?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 782.38K)

Stick to media more suited to your mental capacity, like capeshit or anime

That this entire bitchfight was pointless.

Attached: 1589138827482.png (540x405, 340.67K)

the will of Ain-Sof

>le black and white vistas with mermaid pussy require any mental capacity

He stared into an incredibly powerful source of light and burned his eyes like a schizo

Attached: Promothean.jpg (1104x916, 176.78K)

tlou2 abby's sex scene live action

That was the only good scene of Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KQcsWPoazc

As long as you own it and like doing it then why not.
youtube.com/watch?v=b01S7EBQztk

Winslow kept poking around his light even though he said not to

the game

Everything or nothing: the result is the same