Rape is not good

Rape is not good.

Attached: Angry_Metaverse_Maruki_Cut-in.png (250x181, 41.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ufQWi69D8aw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S GREAT

Attached: 4HDSW6YT777BLGN7SBPHL7STMM.jpg (800x856, 63.55K)

lies

>Tap X rapidly to molest!

it depends

Attached: 55525821-10624603-image-m-77_164.jpg (634x741, 103.55K)

Source?

It is the right of every man, woman and child to get raped
Rape is reality, rape is life, escaping from it will only hurt you in the longrun

Attached: Persona 5 __ Akira Kurusu _ #anime.jpg (616x1114, 58.18K)

He literally did what the phantom thieves did but better but he's considered evil.

Shit tier Libtard writing.

Attached: 1628028661084.png (1104x1180, 746.08K)

Rape is good, actually.

Attached: 1644025616889.jpg (989x1280, 134.6K)

Was this his actuall motivation I havent played royal

he wants to rewrite reality to erase all hardship because suffering is bad, protags want to stop him because rewriting everything means surpressing free weilll

His motivation was to use the Metaverse to rewrite people's lives into ones where they have their dreams fulfilled without any suffering, one such example being letting Shiho be able to spend her high school days happily with Ann without being raped, and the PTs opposed him because that meant giving control of their lives over to him and they wanted their freedom.

Being a cuck who couldn't help his gf.

>Suffering is good actually
That is fucking retarded

Persona ended at 3

Attached: EiJVgxlWAAEgS9N.jpg (960x540, 94.6K)

This. Suffering is retarded and thinking "it's good actually" is a massive cope we keep telling ourselves because the alternative is crying that we can't get rid of it.

Bitch, please.

Attached: Volt-1.jpg (250x300, 23.14K)

That character wasn't actually very much like Maruki. She had a completely different backstory and role in the story, and she didn't even have the same goals as him, seeing as she literally wanted to put everybody asleep so they could dream when Maruki just wanted people to be able to live out their aspirations without the suffering that comes with it. The most similar thing about them is that they have brown hair and glasses.

Tell that to women, they're the ones fantasizing about it and writing about it and reading about it.

Rape in Bowling is Good, rape in Baseball is Bad.

??? when was this ? i beat p1 and never saw this character

Well said, doctor.

Attached: 1631085183747.png (1280x686, 1.45M)

Did you play the Snow Queen route too?

Women don't know what they want.

oop no

I agree, when it's for revenge, it's not good. It's great.

Attached: 9857689332.png (1920x1080, 924.07K)

>You see, getting ass raped by multiple men for years is all part of my master plan

Why did she cum then?

citation needed

Attached: 1631386081084.gif (500x510, 1.33M)

Rape builds character

*GRRRRRRRREAT
fify

Rape is.. LE BAD

Attached: 1634875807951.png (230x298, 101.69K)

Akechi was correct to call out Maruki's bullshit. There are so many reasons it wouldn't work that the game just glosses over but annoyed me the whole time.
1. Life is often a zero sum game. If two people are in love with 1 person, if two groups are fighting over 1 plot of land, if a famine hits and 50% of people won't have food, there is no way to square one person's happiness with another's. Someone will lose when another wins, without an in-between.
2. Happiness is completely relative and what people think will make them happy often isn't what will make them happy. Yusuke's discontented classmate turned into a tennis player as a solution... ok but it's also possible they become discontented in that life as well. The grass is always greener on the other side.
3. Success is relative and humans are hierarchical. If everyone wants to have the talent of a pro athlete it would simply shift the competition upward, not allow you in. Spectators will still want to watch the very top, not pickup games down the street.
4. You simply will not experience true happiness without knowing pain. You will never enjoy a meal more in life until you eat one that saves you from starving. People who have never been mistreated in their life often don't fully grasp the true importance of kindness.
Maruki should have been before you kill the demiurge, it shouldn't have been more complicated than brainwashing, and they should have dropped the lame prologue leading up to it. Kasumi is hot though and I liked her story.

Attached: R.jpg (1920x1080, 537.5K)

>surpressing free weilll
This is basically what the phantom thieves do the entire game by forcibly changing hearts, is this mentioned at all in Royal - or do they even attempt to create an alternative view of the Thieves' actions?
t. Hasn't played Royal

Wait, did Kamoshida actually rape Shiho or is it all hearsay?

>Persona 6: You play as the censors
>You literally just go around beating up fujoshi who write omegaverse fanfiction

Plundering villages is good though.

Attached: serenoa.png (432x443, 455.97K)

no

but there were examples of people outright having what they want rewritten to conform to other people's happiness while also being happy

Game's too pussy to say it.

The phantom theives can manipulate 1 criminal's psyche. Maruki's control extends beyond changing personalities/brainwashing to rebuilding the whole universe at will. Like turning cats into people and bringing the dead back to life. Suppressing free will isn't considered an ethical concern when people are violent or harming others. That's why we have jails. The Maruki sub plot was stupid but not for this reason.
Why rewrite anything then? Just make everyone have happy brains inside their skulls and don't let anyone die ever.

Counterpoint: ACTUALLY, rape IS good.

They directly address that Maruki and the PTs are doing the same thing in how they use the Metaverse, Maruki figures out Joker's a phantom thief early on, though he keeps it to himself, and he's for their actions the whole way through the game. There's a section in his Palace where it's an office and people have to answer his questions and if they disagree with him he rewrites their personality to make them agree with him. One of the questions is about what the right thing to do is if you have access to the Metaverse, and the right answer in his eyes is to do what the PTs do. The point where Maruki and the PTs disagree is that Maruki wants to change everybody for the sake of their own individual happiness, which comes with taking away their freedom, while the PTs just want to change people with distorted hearts for the sake of giving them justice that they won't face otherwise.

Both sides just see the change of heart as a weapon and agree the use of the weapon is fair though, it's just how they want to use it that they disagree on.

Women want to be raped, you stupid simp.

Suffering IS good you coddled retards, how would you know what good is, if you have no metric of what is bad to measure it by? If everything in the world was good, the concept of good wouldn't even exist

I'm 40 and deeply depressed. Are you thinking perhaps I'm depressed because I haven't been raped?

That sounds like a world I'd want to live in. Fuck your fetishization of suffering dude. You can keep that for yourself.

>Life is often a zero sum game. If two people are in love with 1 person, if two groups are fighting over 1 plot of land, if a famine hits and 50% of people won't have food, there is no way to square one person's happiness with another's. Someone will lose when another wins, without an in-between
The game doesn't gloss over that, it's just touched on more with NPCs, like the couple that argue the whole game where one of them wants to live in the country and the other wants to stay in the city. He just makes the one that wants to go to the country change his mind and love the city instead. If someone has to lose he just changes that person to be okay with their position even if they weren't before.

I'd rape you

>she literally wanted to put everybody asleep so they could dream
sounds based

The charges?

Attached: 1556385026290.png (369x400, 151.61K)

I rape myself on a daily basis
I would contend that it is both good and bad

Are you a non-op transwoman? Because you can't rape the willing but you can try.

What if 3 people are starving on a boat and there is only enough food for 1? Do the other 2 just accept death?
Also now that I'm thinking about it, how did he bring back Okumura and Akechi but not Kasumi?

I beg to differ
youtu.be/ufQWi69D8aw

Attached: SammySeduction_001_0005.jpg (2560x1440, 214.59K)

>noooo, you can't abuse our method of brainwashing people!
>you can only do that to people that we personally judged as bad!

How exactly is this game supposed to be anti-authoritarian? Both the villains and heroes use force to impose their will upon people. This is nothing but a political power struggle.

>This is nothing but a political power struggle.
Welcome to society

Attached: society.jpg (1200x720, 155.06K)

He could just make them not starving, which is what I assume he would do, but if for whatever reason it was a situation where there really could only be one who succeeds, he would just make the other two content to die, though it would have to be a different situation than them being on a boat and starving for that to happen. He could just have some ship come along and miraculously save them or just have them not be on the boat in the first place.

He was able to bring back Kasumi, he didn't because the things he did for people was based on what he personally felt would make them happy, and in the case of the main party whatever that was was based on what he gleaned from his conversations with them. In Sumire's case, he felt that part of why she was unhappy was because she felt she was in her sister's shadow even when she was alive, and what she wanted wasn't for Kasumi to be alive, it was to be Kasumi. How he chooses to make someone happy is just a matter of what he thinks will make them happy, and that's what he believed in her case.

He can literally bend reality to his will. He could make it so everyone is happy.

The PT never actually have an counterpoint to that. It's already proven that they're not even accurate judges of character either since you get manipulated into taking on Haru's father by the Conspiracy so that you can be framed proving that ultimately the PT's capacity for dishing out justice is flawed.
Pro-PT people like to argue "They just take on people who have had their desires distorted" but that sorta falls flat because doing something as non-offensive as cheating in a video game can have you being visited by the PT.
The only way the PT can be justified is by running the SMTIII logic of "World of STR" and telling everyone else to deal with it.

>"something as non-offensive as cheating in a video game can have you being visited by the PT."
>tfw cut content shows that they can also visit someone because he pirated a video game

But why did his face look like that

Attached: Takuto_Azathoth.png (646x762, 285.52K)

Remember when Konoe called out the Phantom Thieves in Strikers?

If he is omnipotent then why does he have to change anything material other than people's opinions? Make pic related irl. Just suspend humanity in a 24/7 manic state.

Attached: 05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg (1630x772, 412.55K)

He's the king in yellow, another lovecraft reference to match with Azatoth

That's pretty on the nose, even for Atlus.

Yeah it was great. Kuon did the same thing and every time they bring up a good point, the PT just dodge the question and go "You're actually an emotional faggot aren't you?" and suddenly Konoe and Kuon just break down.

He could, but it's not like he wants people to be mindless automatons, if he wanted to he could just have everybody do literally nothing but just experience pure joy all the time. He just does what he does because he wants people to be happy and not have to suffer though, he wants people to be able to experience a life that'll make them happy and he wants people to accept the happiness he's offering. I don't think he wants people to just sit and experience joy, he wants people to live a life that will make them happy and he just changes them to accomodate his own vision of what a happy life for them entails.

I remember the broad strokes but I remember thinking he was retarded so me must not have a good point. Fun fight though.

That's not yellow, it's gold.