Sekiro is better than Elden Ring

Sekiro is better than Elden Ring

Attached: 3145526323.jpg (4320x2400, 541.49K)

it's not but I appreciate your thoughts

it sure is

Of course, it's not even close.

Bloodborne and Sekiro are still king yeah.

Sekiro = constrained, polished experience
Elden Ring = huge sandbox with lots of good, but also lots of mediocre

Sekiro respected my time and every bit of it was more meaningful

Attached: souls game rankings.png (486x423, 200.7K)

ER shits over every other fromsoft game, including Cringekiro and Trannyborne

In Sekiro I'm quick with multiple options to negate damage
I don't have retarded stamina
Sekiro wins

clearly ER is the first and only fromsoft game you've played

Cringe
>S TIER
Sekiro
>A
Armored Core
>B
Bloodborne
>C
-
>D
>DeS, DaS 1-3
>E
Elden Ring

Just beat Sekiro, it was good but inferior to Nioh 2. Will return with the verdict on Elden Ring, but "Player 1 or Player 2" is an extremely bad sign...

wrong, it's
>S
>sekiro
>B
bloodborne
>D
dark souls and demon souls
>E
elden ring

Dark Souls 1 is still the best

Sekiro was so damn masterfully crafted. Elden Ring became nothing but a slog after the first 50 hours

you guys are rated /R/

Probably

cope, Cringekiro is shit and the combat devolves into L1 spam before the occasional mikiri/mario jump. The only actual good boss is Sword Saint

nice reddit joke

Absolutely perfect.

low bar

>Trannyborne

Why do ERfags keep throwing around the word tranny when their game literally has a tranny in it? Are they retarded?

>brap
Concession accepted

They lash out because they secretly love penis but also love feminine features and it's their only coping mechanism.

I love Elden Ring, but Sekiro is more enjoyable because it the combat system is more consistent.

Attached: IMG_20220214_204323.jpg (1920x1080, 196.8K)

It really is, mechanically speaking at least. The argument that "Sekiro only has to balance around one weapon while Elden Ring has tons of weapons!" is also absurd, since it tries to imply that a lot of effort somehow shouldn't go into making a game good.

Sekiro = Hard, fair and fun
Elden Ring = Oh... It's just Dark Souls.. again.. no innervation except a jump button, a shitty sleep mechanic and a horse.

>combat devolves into L1 spam

>what, I have actual ways to fight against the boss? This can't be happening....

With all the reused enemies and animations in Elden Ring, it begs the question:
Where did all the dev time go? Everything is reused assets from Sekiro and Dark Souls 3, so what did the devs even work on for 3 years?

>skyrim is better than nier automata

>L1 Spam
How to tell everyone you haven't got the skill necessary to parry

Not wrong. Sekiro is the best game fromsoftware have ever produced, period. It's insane that a good game got released in the era of zog.

Sekiro was more cohesive and felt almost like a real plot, which is a step above a lot of Soulsborne games. ER feels very disjointed to me.

This isn't an opinion it's a fact.

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20220204_172336.jpg (1920x1080, 308.91K)

Id say their about the same in overall quality, but they excell in different thinfs

Yes
No

Ur retarded

Era of Zog?

There's no point in comparing them, they're completely different experiences -- intentionally so. People who enjoy a more linear, crafted experience will gravitate toward Sekiro while people who enjoy a less consistent but larger, more open experience will gravitate toward Elden Ring.

Sekiro's combat is also unique in the series and may not appeal to everyone.

literally spam R1 and L1, the game.

yes. this has never even been up to debate.

Based opinion, totally and irrefutably true

Attached: 1613454355668.png (1068x601, 307.47K)

>this 10/10 game is better than this 10/10 game
How does miyaCHADi do it bros??

/pol/bait ignore

I'm glad we've moved up from the 'spam L1' complaints. Next time, add spamming Mikiri Counter to the list as well to make it seem like you actually played the game.

Sekiro is too short, it should have had a nice big ass DLC like Bloodborne. DLCless BB is also worse than Elden Ring, full game BB is the better one

100%

Obviously, but that's a low bar.

They built the world and reused assets. They probably also spent a lot of budget on GRRM and marketing. To me this game seems like an afterthought since they didn't create anything new for it. Just a way to get rid of all of their last gen assets they built for Soulborne. I bet they are more focused on other projects, especially since Miyazaki has indicated he is burned out on Dark Souls and this is basically Dark Souls 4.

>Where did all the dev time go?
It went to make the best videogame of all time, anyone can make a soulless copy like nioh, art like THIS takes time and effort

Attached: 1648552711628.jpg (1000x563, 163.26K)

>soulless copy
Elden Ring is literally one giant soulless copy of the entire Soulsborne series.

I am the only person on Yea Forums who likes Sekiro more because of its historical fantasy setting. I'm tired of fake religions and fake god lore that is as shallow as 1 piece of media. It is cool to have a real religion referenced as central to the themes even if it isn't all that deep about it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144.25K)

Your argument less cope isn't an argument albeit

Attached: 1647552169520.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

>anyone can make a soulless copy
Fromsoft just made Demon's Souls 5 and slapped a new name on it.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? A S TIER GAME IS BETTER THAN THE WORST B TIER GARBAGE CALLED ELDEN SHIT RING?

LOL, YOU NEWFAGS ARE FUNNY. WELCOME NEWFAG, TRUE SOULSBROS KNEW THIS 5+ YEARS AGO.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

I'm not arguing, I'm stating a fact.

>I'm not arguing
That explains the lack of arguments and the blatantly wrong opinion

my favorite thing about sekiro is that this old land of immortal beings is getting BTFO by the Japanese government and a bunch of gunpowder. not many of these games show the power of technology over the fantastical aspects

You are so mad right now. Sorry bud but the game is trash. You'd be playing it right now instead of shilling it was any good.

It's universally considered a masterpiece outside a few discord troons like (you) however, that wouldn't be a problem if you could offer anything to defend your points other than your own seethe but here we are
>You'd be playing it right now instead of shilling it was any good.
214,764 concurrent players right more, more than skyrim at its peak. It doesn't look like it needs shilling, you need to calm down buddy

>just mash lb
Spamming lb reduces the parry window to 7 frames. If you play sekiro like that you’re just going out of your way to play the game in the most unfun way possible and also making it harder on yourself and then blaming the game for it

Elden Ring could've easily been Sekiro or Bloodborne tier but it has too much of the stink of Dark Souls 2 hanging off it so it just ends up mid.

Yes