NAME ONE FUCKING GAME THAT HAS BETTER AND PRETTIER LOCATIONS THAN ELDEN KINO IM FUCKING WAITING

NAME ONE FUCKING GAME THAT HAS BETTER AND PRETTIER LOCATIONS THAN ELDEN KINO IM FUCKING WAITING

Attached: yupitsamastapiece.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x57Pirh97Lc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their next game

fpbp

Sekiro

Death Stranding

SOULS GAMES WORLD AESTHETICS AND ATMOSPHERE RATING:

S TIER - ELDEN RING & BLOODBORNE
A TIER - SEKIRO
B TIER - DS1 and DS2
C TIER - DS3 AND DEMONS SOULS

Witcher 3

Wide as an ocean and deep as a puddle

someone post the picture where 1 out of every 4 hills gets re-used in Death Stranding

Attached: 1649438570377.png (559x616, 294.23K)

t. never played the game

youtube.com/watch?v=x57Pirh97Lc

Attached: elden ring bats.jpg (1280x720, 215.23K)

xenoblade x

Attached: 1601165304722.jpg (3989x2529, 3.94M)

>reusing bad

You don't understand how programming works.

Xenoblade X
/thread

Attached: 1644584561669.jpg (4000x3930, 3.51M)

nobody said the game didn't have neat things in it. doesn't change the fact they're few and far between. faggot

>LOOK AT ALL THOSE OPEN WORLD EMPTY FIELDS WITH USLESS LOOT AND SHITTY FILLER WOAAAHHHH

Attached: 1649785589067.jpg (1080x1080, 103.28K)

Any Xenoblade

Attached: CA4E6605-BC0E-4A80-A36E-0486B199BE83.jpg (1280x720, 198.3K)

>EMPTY FIELDS
dumb meme. not even limgrave, the sole "fields" area, has many empty grass fields

RDR2, Death Stranding and BotW (considering it's hardware) all look fantastic as well.

Game's are so different I don't even know which might be the best ones. Love them all.

Cooe harder, drone tranny. You will NEVER be a woman.

i accept your lack of arguments

Attached: tranny poster.png (1031x1338, 245.55K)

too bad they're locked on gimmick consoles

let's hope for a port on the next console/after xeno 3 DLCs release

Attached: 1644450918370.jpg (1920x1080, 469.23K)

Xenoblade X

Liurnia and Siofra River are the only good looking areas in Elden Ring. Limgrave is alright looking but kinda plain, Caelid looks like a WoW zone, Altus is too washed out and yellow and desperately needs some variety, Gelmir and all the snow areas are just painfully generic, underground areas I didn't mention already look like shit.

? You can emulate all of them mouthbreather.

>demon's souls and ds3 in the same rating
>demons souls not in SSS
DeS is atmospheric kino. You clearly haven't played the game or you would understand. Don't rank these games if you clearly haven't played all of them yet

>you can play the game
>you just have to spend 20 hours downloading files and trying to make every setting perfect so your pc doesn't blow up
shit games

BB

Attached: 1620091049812.jpg (5760x3240, 818.17K)

Red Dead Redemption 2
Breath of the Wild

He's probably talking about the remake.

I played demon souls a month after its western release, I have all the nostalgia for it and even i can admit its the weakest in the series. But in terms of atmosphere? No its S+++ tier.

skyrim

I agree with your ranking but Sekiro's heavenly realm (idk the name exactly) was the prettiest location of all Souls games.

soulless, I saw better enviroments on FF.

>soulless
more like blindness.

cope

Attached: 1645142575157.jpg (1366x768, 127.48K)

Dark souls 2 if you omit the N64 woods

go back, samefag

>Demons Souls in C tier for aesthetics and atmosphere
I don't even like DeS that much but nigga you dumb as hell

/thread

Lmao

A Hat in Time.

Attached: I90UMEf.jpg (3200x1800, 556.36K)

woah woah woah - DeS is kino.

Turn back.

Attached: 83742549-1D3C-432B-A3A8-2E6E8053C7A0.jpg (1000x704, 86.74K)

Sekiro is S Tier too, it came out the same year as Nioh 2 and ghost of sushimi and it mogged them both alive

>ONE FUCKING GAME
走过来,走过来。你去吧。

Attached: 20220413042356.png (1600x900, 2.11M)

Morrowind

Lol dude mountains

d-d-dilate

Attached: xenox.webm (1144x644, 1.64M)

Elden Ring's world does look pretty at times, too bad it is empty and lifeless.

If only the draw distance wasn't fucked. I wish to god this game could get a proper remaster to give the game a much needed technical facelift, but youtube retards have all but destroyed the games reputation and Ubisoft obviously doesn't care about it so I doubt we'll see anything like that ever.

Name an open world game with a higher density of locations

Basically every GTA game has denser locales, especially the last two. I'm pretty sure even Saint Dennis in RDR 2 is denser an dlivlier than any area in Elden Ring.

lmao
fucking idiot

Locations like what? A barber shop? A gun store? A building where a cut scene plays that sends you on a mission that fails you if you deviate from its checklist? Your comparing apples and oranges. And RDR2 is a great game with lots of uninhabited wilderness.

>comparing apples with oranges
You specifically told someone to name any open world game with a "higher density of locations". Now you're clearly just mad that someone gave you an answer. It doesn't matter what kind of content is in it, it's objectively denser in every single way. And what's worse is that I think you might be an ESLa nd didn't even understand the sentence you typed out in based on your response to .
>lots of uninhabited wilderness.
Still has denser locations. But the individual density of locations isn't what is supposed to be relevant to this discussion. The original point was to "Name an open world game with a higher density of locations". In which case the answer would be Skyrim.

Hades

Attached: HouseofHades.png (1000x563, 1.05M)

We're having a discussion about the subjective quality of a video game, not an excercise in autistic semantics. Red dead redemption 2 is not denser then elden ring by any margin. Skyrim dungeons are boring and lame, generally.

All you're doing is showing me that you don't have a firm grasp ont he english language. Taking a break fromt he actual argument, Red Dead 2's worl dis absolutely denser than Elden Ring's. there's a much wider variety of content to do within said game world, just about everywhere. But going back to the actual discussion, the phrase "higher density of locations" is specifying the number of them witin the game world, in which case, again, the answer would be Skyrim. You not liking the content is irrelevant, you got an objective answer to your demand. Ther eis nothing subjective about the quantity of elements between two objects.

There are literally miles of open planes in rd2 m8. Like, thats the kind of game it is, but you cannot pretend that there are more detailed locations within less space then elden ring. You should check your spelling if your going to criticize someones language skills.

he's right all you do it roll and hit and it gets old fast

Genshin Impact
It's also has better combat

And regardless of this there's still more things to do in them. But this is irrelevant becuase RDR2 has absolutely nothing to do with the argument here and I specified as much. Also, nice job trying to move the goalpost since you can't argue against Skyrim anymore. Congratulations.

Also the word you wanted was Plains, not "Planes". Imagine trying to criticize anyone for being an ESL when you don't even know which words to use when talking in a language you barely understand. I'd rather make a simple spelling error than using a completely incorrect word like you seem to love to do.