This game is insane!

This game is insane!

Attached: 123149576575.jpg (1280x720, 345.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSHuzTXPpk
twitter.com/satisfactoryaf/status/1108408599238361088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-ly bad

Based Kovarex causing troon asshurt

It's actually quite sane when you take time to plan ahead.
Prevent yourself from getting filtered at green science like

The Great Filter has always been oil even after it was made simpler.

>Dude this game is so fucking complex!
>You get to take stuff from place and put them in different place!
>Such autism!
>So 400 IQ!
>WOOOOOW

Attached: 1638403033875.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

The complex part is matching inputs to outputs and getting the items to the places they need to be.
But you'd know aaaalll about that having played the game past red circuits, wouldn't you?

>I need to use PIPES instead of BELTS?
>HOLY SHIT I NEED MY RITALIN THIS SHIT IS INSANE IT'S THE DARK SOULS OF 2D GAMES AAAAAAAA

it's got some great mods like krastorio and space exploration

the enemies are boring as fuck and by far the weakest point of the game. At some point they arent but a fucking joke and you dont feel any risk at all.
it was a solid 8.5/10 for me but since the shitty bug enemies its actually a 7/10

This game is the turin test for life, you plebs. If you can beat it, you can be anything, hehe

btw, get a gf, incels.

I have a gf and I play factorio
what now

I wouldn't say it's much of a filter.
It's difficult for people to get it right, sure. With circuits monitoring levels and cracking to keep them even.
But even a shitter could churn out plastic.

A filter is some really obvious brick wall where they have to realise
>Oh shit, I can't possibly do that much
or
>Oh fuck, I need to scale up so much and would need to tear my whole base down. I might aswell start again.
That is usually blue circuits, purple science or nuclear

>getting filtered at green science
Who the fuck gets filtered by green science? I know you're joking but green isn't really any more difficult than red. It's oil that filtered me. Took me 4 fucking factories for me to beat the game just because I kept getting cucked by oil.

Can i borrow your gf for an evening?

the game seems extremely proud of its combat system despite arguably not adding much

>dude just downloads a shitload of mods and stuff that as already planned for you by other people.

no

>>Oh fuck, I need to scale up so much and would need to tear my whole base down. I might aswell start again.
>That is usually blue circuits, purple science or nuclear
I used to think you people overhyped this game as a joke
But now im starting to think that you might me genuinely retarded

How? My first factory was god awful and I never once had to tear anything down. You can literally just make a second factory and have both outputted science go to the same place.

Who are you quoting? That guy didn't say anything like that. He just suggested planning ahead.

dsp which diligently copies every single thing in factorio is adding combat too, the mecha currently has an hp bar that does nothing

based

Yes, planning ahead by downloading complete presets with the optimal placement so your drones can just build it for you.

dsp?

Retard

>HOW DO PEOPLE HAVE TROUBLE I DID IT FIRST TIME

Is it? DSP would be pure ludo kino with combat and it's probably the main thing it needs. I already like DSP more than Factorio honestly so it would be close to being my all time favorite game if they added some good combat.

Dyson Sphere Program. It's pretty much 3D Factorio but much more sci-fi.

Whoops, meant that second one for

I tried dyson sphere program, it felt very 'cheap'
like a chinese knockoff of factorio, literally. if you want 3d factorio try satisfactory, but realistically nothing can come close. factorio is the best in the genre.

Attached: Balancer 2 the balancing.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

How long ago did you play it? It is in early access. If you played it recently I don't know how you could say it looks cheap. DSP might genuinely be the single most aesthetically pleasing game I've ever played in my life. It's fucking amazing visually speaking.

about a year ago I think

Attached: Balancer 3 the balancining.webm (1024x576, 2.86M)

Literally no different from cheat codes. Just avoid them and make your own designs.

>Satisfactory over DSP
lolno. Yeah, DSP has even cheekily admitted they are a bit of a Factorio knockoff but they put a lot into it so it can stand on it's own. Factorio is definitely king but DSP is miles beyond Satisfactory.

Attached: DogVomit.jpg (720x960, 194.15K)

Why? The optimal design has already been created.
When you try to engineer something irl, you don't start by designing your own gears and bearings, you just buy them.

it's the same game, they've only added a small amount of stupid shit in the last couple of years

Doesn't sound too long ago, in what way did you think it looked cheap? I mean I guess it's not much to look at when you start off but once you get going and especially once you start leaving your planet or even your home system DSP completely shits on everything visually. I'd even say it beats Factorio itself if we're talking from a purely visual point of view. DSP is soulful as fuck.

ACKKKK!!!

Is that..... is that PLASTIC IN THIS RECIPE!?
AAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME NIGGERALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any good mods on first playthrough?

There's a difference between using jellybean parts over stealing entire designs. Using a balancer blueprint book isn't going to kill the game. I'd say make your own train blueprint book and use it for a while to make sure you understand trains before nabbing one that's done well. That shit is fine. Downloading a factory in a book is way different.

Calculator.exe

>plastic
>not lube

dsp was game of the year for me. I even find it more fun than factorio.

it's alright, just a streamlined clone of factorio and its popular mods, i think it's got some meta issues like trapping you on the starter planet too long then having very little to do in space

No.

Launch your first rocket completely vanilla.

chink shill pls go
your game is tedious as fuck and doesn't have half as much QoL as Factorio
building at scale is literally ass

Been enjoying Satisfactory. It's less complex and way more work, but it's very aesthetically pleasing when done right.
youtube.com/watch?v=5uSHuzTXPpk
Found this video today. Skip through it a bit, he talks way too much but his builds that he shows in this video are fantastic.

>DSP has even cheekily admitted they are a bit of a Factorio knockoff
twitter.com/satisfactoryaf/status/1108408599238361088
every game in the genre has to, because it's obvious. factorio popularized the genre entirely.

Attached: sat.png (584x265, 25.89K)

Yeah literally a Chinese game
DSP is visually great. I'm not sure if I like it better than factorio though, there are parts I like and parts I don't (the grid misalignment because of the planet annoys me). I think I quit my play through around the time when I started making a dyson swarm, just sending a few of the panels to the sun. The robots are a cool concept but not sure if they're quite fast enough early on, I remember rushing for the robot towers or whatever they're called and I didn't have nearly enough power or resources to run the bots to replace belts over distances so it felt useless to use them. It has been a while though and I know the game has received a ton of updates since my last try, so might have been fixed. Maybe when I get the craving for an autism game I'll try DSP again.

Lubricant is even easier though

Attached: 1445205264428.png (433x314, 66.09K)

I have 1300 hours in Factorio

this, bobs mods are fun for a second playthrough, then you can probably add angel mods in third. at least that's how I did it

I have 1300 hours in your mom

No.
The only mods you should ever install in a game on first playtrough are bugfixes and quality of life imrpovements.
Factorio is the most autistically polished game in existence so neither apply.
You can pick your poison by adding complexity later on but at that point you know what you want.

Attached: 1546954833497.jpg (1615x917, 320.76K)

whats coming in the new expansion bros?

yes. all you need is coal

ok so you're based

Not him but you can have mine. She's an alcoholic.

>not even trying it in fucking vanilla first
this is why i hate people that use mods, you have this aura about you, i want to spit in your food

Bug booba

>(the grid misalignment because of the planet annoys me)
Very fair. It's not too much of an issue but it's definitely something to be aware of. I think it's a similar thing to Factorio where you need to realize you've got more space to work with then you'd initially think (as in you don't need to stick to one planet) and to not group up too much. In terms of preferring DSP to Factorio for me I can completely recognize that it's a personal bias and it's definitely because of the aesthetic. Space is just too fucking cool that everything I do even thought it's conceptually the same as Factorio is just much more enjoyable to me. I enjoy the space vibes too much and the way the orbits of planets work in real time doing shit like creating eclipses when a planet passes in front is just too cool for me. It brings out something child like in me that I love.

factorio developer here

whats coming next in the new expansion is:

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :)

ITT: whats coming next in the new expansion? - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!