>Rockstar is shit now
>Rocksteady is shit now
>Larian is shit now
>Ubisoft is still shit
>DICE is shit now
>eastern european jank becoming increasingly rare
>CDPR.....do I even gotta say it bruh?
How do we save euromutt games?

Attached: 1200px-Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg.png (1200x1198, 454.92K)

russia is not europe and never will be, monke

Attached: lemonke.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

We're going back to the good ol days when Japanese games reigned Supreme.
It feels so darn good.

F&H: Termina any day now, trust me

Attached: comment_1631127201vJ6NLLKjmGe0p0ZQazAoX2,w1200h627f.jpg (1200x627, 145.35K)

>waaaaah wwaaaaaaaah burget superbowl wwaaaaaaahhhhhh
Thanks for the input Pablo

Cope.

Attached: 1640315082652.png (791x579, 622.85K)

The countries that are the source of all europes troubles

Attached: slav.png (1200x918, 272.93K)

Poland is pretty based

Attached: de5.jpg (720x542, 65.58K)

RDR2 is the most beautiful and wonderfully voice acted dogshit video game I've ever played.

>Wrath of the Righteous is excellent
>Rabbids 2 lookin' good

I mean it's no Japan but we're trucking along. STALKER 2 was cancelled though.

Filtered.

euromutt moment

Germany, UK, Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Slovenia, Czechia and Bulgaria.
>inb4 Croatia and other non countries like albania and Belgium

Russia is based. Keep seething, NATOtard

It's weird how they want to consider themselves European and yet they never shut up about "the west".

Are we back to that thing where "based" means "shit" again? Getting their asses kicked by the second poorest shithole in Europe.

>based
>can't even take over a tiny country that it borders and is populated by Russians
Lmao.

>fr*nchoids
>not causing trouble

>/pol/ retards wanting to live under the Russia dictatorship and suck off Putin because it's the [current bad thing]
can't make this shit up, happens every time

Yeah, thank god the USA never got humilitated like that lmao. Imagine if we tried invading some tiny shit hole island near the coast of Florida and failed miserably. Or fought piss poor rice farmers for years and failed miserably. Or fought towelhead goatfuckers in the desert and had to run with our tail between our legs.

Hello, US Military. No, we don't want to go to war against Russia. No, NATO is not good. Yes, we want you to fuck off and stop shitting up Yea Forums from your airbases. Thanks.

Any fight against evil is justified.

I'm not american nor a part of NATO, korkade Ryssjävel.

Attached: gel.jpg (300x389, 17.1K)

Is that why the US is helping Saudi wahhabists genocide the Yemeni people?

They're not, thankfully. You worthless fake-news spouting moron. They're just selling them weapons. Might as well hold the gun store owner culpable for the next school shooting.

>Bay of Pigs: not US forces
>Vietnam: not an invasion, just life support for a dying regime that couldn't even pull its weight
>Middle east: Won both wars and conquered both countries
Yes, absolutely equivalent to fucking up a full scale invasion against the poor irrelevant shithole with which you share a land border

Oil goblins be like

>fart burp

actual retard over here lmao

>Sweden
not for long, you guys are getting the NATO Express treatment alongside Finland

We've had that for 50 years and never joined. Like we need NATO to repel Russia, those jobbers can't even take Ukraine.

Why do people keep trying to compare Ukraine to Vietnam/Afghanistan? The US doesn't border those countries. Those countries aren't heavily populated by Americans that support America.

Russia tried to take over a country that's basically just a tiny version of Russia and they couldn't even do that

yes we know euromutts are smelly

just dust off your 20 bandkanon and nonstop drop fuckhuge artillery over them bro

Get rid of the Jews.

>be american
>image random goat farmer shithole
>lose after 20 years
Oh no no no

Everything there is true, but I guess I shouldn't expect basic history knowledge from Yea Forums or for /pol/ to acknowledge anything that might damage their Russian superiority narrative

US military here. How about you suck my cock? We own Europe and you dumb mutts can't do anything about it.

Attached: MUMf1mGwqqJ4RNvtbT57bmVGmvk4ygZQR27EJXOSlHE.jpg (640x757, 99.46K)

Can you faggots fuck off to /pol/?

>image
>euromutt is so mad he can't even type straight

seethe

>conquering and maintaining control of the country for 20 years is losing because the goatfuckers in your proxy government can't do anything without you

>haha no we won, it was just a tactical retreat!

soldier is considered the lowest most disgraceful job in civilised Europe. Only used as an absolute last resort by people with no skill of any kind other than getting blown to shit

European women love fucking American soldiers.

>military buckbreaks its soldiers
>multicultural shit that panders to muslims
>krokodil
>literally pozzed
>trying to "denazify" hohols
Russia is a smaller evil at best. Its only redeeming quality is putting western globohomo on suicide watch.

Attached: 1617153180119.png (600x584, 170.61K)

they also love fucking immigrants so I'm not sure why you're proud of that

You forgot to highlight the communist regime of Spain.

MASSIVE cope.

money always undermines the artistic process. just stick to indie games

lmao why the fuck did you leave out romania are you stupid???

>Can you faggots fuck off to /pol/?

Attached: 1635118381508.jpg (612x498, 32.52K)

Why did European women hate European men so much? Is it because they're insecure and bitter about being irrelevant now?

calm down Boris

Because we're too smart to settle for second hand roasties I suppose and it makes them seethe

Why do Americans always fall back on the immigrant meme when your country is less than 50% white?

Russia is literally a Jewish ran oligarchy with the highest AIDS rate and drug abuse rate in Eurasia. Russia is just homo. The only reason they aren't globohomo is because the rest of the globe doesn't want to do homo with them.

This banter is all so fake. The US and EU are allies, we base our societies upon one another. It's clearly just jelly third worlders trying to pit us against each other.

Ok, mutt.

Well America is literally an immigrant nation user. Europe being brown and mutted is sad because Europe is where white people came from. Imagine if Asia was replaced by Africans or whites, not like that would ever happen.

TRUST THE PLAN F&HBROS
but seriously, Termina looks kino

dread was good

>Boris

Attached: 1645740224652.jpg (693x1246, 185.49K)

>actually the Taliban beat the US
You are retarded, the decision was political. The only reason they stayed as long as they did was to stabilize the new government, and when that wasn't happening they pulled out

You're right but we aren't allies. The EU is a collection of American vassal states. It's more like we own them and dictate their economy, politics, and culture.

>AAAAAAAIEEEEEEEE BUT WHAT ABOUT???
nice try Sasha

NOOOOOOOOOO WE DIDN'T LOSE, WE DIDN'T!!!!!

Not really. There is a trade war going on. Plus the EU can't even dictate European nations, it's all voulentary.

>NOOOO RUSSIA DIDN'T ACTUALLY WANT KYIV
See?

Kill all americans. It was americans that corrupted these devs.

>not really

Attached: Screenshot_20220412-112454~3.png (1061x1383, 880.6K)

With what guns, eurosissy? You banned your only hope of actually killing Americhads hahahahah. The Swiss have guns but they're neutral of course.

Yes. There is a trade war going on. Plus the EU can't even dictate European nations, it's all voulentary.

Should I repeat it a third time so you'll understand it?

hold my carlsberg

Attached: hitson.jpg (876x1080, 187.34K)

>The only reason they stayed as long as they did was to stabilize the new government, and when that wasn't happening they pulled out
so they failed in their primary objective, then retreated.
Average Am*rican """victory""".

This is what cultural domination looks like. You are owned by Americans.

Attached: e77d9541-6417-4fc3-98f8-9d6bd5557b0a.jpg (3000x1688, 1.46M)

1 fist can collapse all ameriblobs into gelatine
>muh guns
I am faster than you can lift the gun amerifat

hope a bullet finds you ivan
fucking baby killer

>pulls out AR-15
>blows your seething euromutt brains now
Now what? I'm not even coping like you, I could actually do that.

Not really, Spain it's an irrelevant country

>he typed, using the alphabet which has its origins in Egypt

You're a fucking slave of Egypt you fool.

>>pulls out AR-15
Don't ignore the half hour it would be lodged in your lard sharter

Call me when Americans are watching Egyptian TV shows, following Egyptian politics, and replacing their language with Egyptian colloquialisms like "Dude"

>Call me when Americans are watching Egyptian TV shows

*BRRRRRIIIIINNG*

It's for (you)

Attached: 3165696-1483392274.jpg (670x281, 40.79K)