LAYMAO HAHA XD

LAYMAO HAHA XD
I GUESS SOMEONE GOT OUTSKILLED, RIGHT FELLOW SLASH V SLASH IRGINS???

Attached: 1647519120190.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>use item
>immediately die
fuck eldong rim

HAHA LE FAT RETARD GOT FUCKED. SO BAD AT THE GAME RIGHT? TOTALLY HIS FAULT

This post was sponsored by your mom.

Attached: 1648266462120.webm (854x480, 1.05M)

DURRRRRRRRRR GIT GUD!!!! SEE THE ATTACK COMING THROUGH DA WALLS!!!! GIT GUD!!!!!

OUTPREDICTED. JUST KNOW HOW THE ATTACK WORKS BEFOREHAND.

UH, HELLO? IT CAN BE DODGED THEREFORE IT'S FINE IF THE ATTACK TRACKS MORE THAN 180 DEGREES

Attached: target acquired.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

We've told you once and we'll tell you again: you, as the player in FROM games, are totally capable of pulling off unfair bullshit, like using bow and arrow to whittle away a boss's life without aggroing it. You can also hit people through walls yourself if you want. But guess what? Two can play at that game, enemies are capable of some pretty scummy shit too to balance things out. If you don't like it, maybe try a different game? There are plenty of "fair" games out there like Kirby and the Forgotten Lands.

HE COULD HAVE DODGED THIS BY OPENING HIS PC AND UPGRADING HIS GPU AND CPU. CLEARLY A HARDWARE HOTSWAP SKILL ISSUE. SORRY SWEATY, GAME'S FINE. WORKS ON MY MACHINE :)

Attached: 1645748329038.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

shazamtranny meltdown, you'd love to see it

sniped
that's what you get for using items stupid bitch
get good

Who's paying you to post the same ten webms every hour?

You know a game is good if half the threads are autists spamming webms and regurgitating mental breakdown honestly.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (600x800, 84.88K)

Why can't I ever find webms like this for actual good action games?

His fault yes

UH HELLO? JUST STOP BEING DEPRESSED AND LIKE JUST BE HAPPY XD
OH YOUR BRAIN CHEMISTRY IS ALL FUCKED BECAUSE OF GENETICS AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS OVER WHICH YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL?
SOUNDS LIKE A SKILL ISSUE.

Attached: 1647782048511.jpg (997x984, 569.93K)

This desu. What is with this gay shit that every game must be perfectly balanced and have 0 bugs? Sometimes a little jank makes a game 10x more soulful

I want 180 degree tracking jump attack like malenia, looks cool

>dmc fedora
>nigger gaiden tank/helicopter
Haven't seen any for nioh but I assume its because niohfags are behind the webm spam.

You're literally such a shitter that you can't dodge Mallenia's most easy to avoid attack. Literally just roll when she charges at you, the guy in the webm was a retard for literally running right up next to her thinking he could dodge it.

a game can be balanced and engaging
er is just frustrating, honestly don't know why op is still at it, not like anyone is pointing a gun at him and tell him to play

Why do soulstroons defend such awful game design? If this happened in literally any other game they'd be shitposting it nonstop.

>buying any AAA title before beta testing has finished
ngmi

>er is just frustrating,
This gets me every time. There is no "bullshit" in ER. People are already doing no-hit runs. Just get fucking good and stop shitting up the board with your weak little shitter threads

but can I have that jump attack? it looks cool

has he beaten the game yet?
I guess we just used mimic for every boss

JUST WIN THE HOUSE CUP BRO. IT'S EASY BRO. LIKE JUST GET POINTS AWARDED LITERALLY AFTER VICTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR YOUR RIVAL HOUSE. IT'S THAT SIMPLE LMAO FAG GIT GUD.

Attached: 1649781752415.jpg (915x906, 383.1K)

no he hasn't used any summons actually

>Guy in the video should've known the boss' stinger would track onto him perfectly no matter where he was on the map
Funny thing is you're right, that far in the game he should've been expecting dogshit game design.

>hard = bad
you guys seriously can't stop embarrassing yourselves. How do you cope with ER having a 97 MC rating?

Because the game is very good and webms of glitches are just stupid bait

You're literally doing the meme.
>know beforehand that this attack will track you perfectly
>because there is a different way to dodge it it's fine if it tracks perfectly and has a shitty hitbox where the sword model doesn't even need to connect with the player to hit them

that's pretty based

Uhm okay. Why did you not predict that the grab would phase shift you into a different point in space? Hello? The attack can be dodged if you use the method intended by the developers so clearly this is fine and you're in the wrong by trying to avoid it with positioning.

Attached: 1648906129029.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

I've never had anything this jank happen to me but I'll give you . It's bullshit but fitting to see happen to DSP, almost like the game knows who is playing it.

However I legit don't see a problem with this . Nigga she fucking floats. Do you honestly think it's outside the realm of possibility that she could turn on a dime like that before she actually starts the lunge? If she just literally 180 blipped to face the other direction, you might have an argument but she actually does the full turn first before she starts to move forward. This is genuinely a case of the player being an idiot and flailing the fuck around like a moron. Why on earth did he jump? If he just fucking stood there, he could have timed a dodge but instead he panic jumps into her at the exact same time she starts telegraphing the move. Literally a dumber idea than if he were to panic roll. ER punishes random thoughtless actions more than any other From game and that's exactly what I see here. An idiot doing nonsensical random actions that don't make any sense and just open him up to getting smacked.

I've played Demon's Souls, Demon's Souls remake, Dark Souls, Dark Souls PTDE, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 2 SOTFS, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, Sekiro and Elden Ring and never once has anything like this EVER happened to me.

lol I knew that girl

Real weirdo that killed some of her own pets (gerbil/hamster, can't remember) and would abuse her cat.

Yes because you never played them more than 5 minutes.

>No reading comprehension
>Appeal to popularity

fromsoft is notorious for horrendous grab hitboxes, retard. try attacking a mimic from behind in dark souls 2 to see one of the worst ones.

If it's lagging that bad now, it was definitely doing this well before he got into that fight too. I don't know what his specs are so I won't make assumptions, nor will I even defend the game itself because Bamco has a pretty shit history of handling the PC ports of From games. I will still call the guy an idiot though for there clearly being something wrong with how the game is running on his system and attempting to stream it anyway. Any logical human being would try to figure out and resolve the issue before continuing and if it couldn't be resolved, then they would just play something else until the issue could be resolved, or they would refund the game. Only an idiot sees the game running like shit and persists in playing it as in anyway.

Yeah some weird shit can happen playing these games (or any) but they are pretty uncommon.

Does anyone actually rage over this stuff or just turn to whoever you are with and say "wtf did you see that shit!" then just immediately get on with things and forget about it....

>Do you honestly think it's outside the realm of possibility that she could turn on a dime like that before she actually starts the lunge?
Do you think it's somehow not stupid to have the boss telegraph in one specific direction when in reality she'll hit you anywhere on the map?

>she actually does the full turn first before she starts to move
Yeah, in half a millisecond and by spinning in place like she's wearing fucking soap shoes.

>Why on earth did he jump?
To get behind the boss? A position that should obviously be safe considering she's telegraphing straight forward?
None of what he's doing is nonsensical or random, you're just so fucking desperate for miyazaki's cock you'd defend malenia bricking your computer.

>Do you honestly think it's outside the realm of possibility that she could turn on a dime like that before she actually starts the lunge?

The 180 degree turn happens as soon as she hits the ground, not during the float which only tracks very slightly. It's like less than 10 frames. Also, this entire reasoning process is complete cope anyway. There are tracking attacks in the game that you can just circle around. It's one of the best openings you can get for the Margit fight with his overhead stance.
The thing is that it's always easy to rationalize how something works after the fact. People would justify if Margit's overhead just tracked 360 degree in every direction and the player would have to roll it to avoid it. But it doesn't so the correct strategy is to break his tracking and punish him. It does with Malenia so the correct strategy is to not try to break her tracking.
It's completely arbitrary. If it was the other way around and Margit tracked perfectly and Malenia didn't then people would say "oh, it makes sense because how is she supposed to change direction mid-air? Once she hits the ground she doesn't have enough time to turn" and "of course Margit tracks you. What did you think? He goes into a stance and he's on the ground so he can keep changing his direction."

as if they are doing it to stir discussions on Yea Forums - outrage generals

I've beaten all of them but ok retard. Of course shit like this gets clipped and spread around. It's ludicrous shit that shouldn't be happening and is either funny or perfect shitposting fodder, depending on who you are. And yes, it shouldn't be happening because bugs aren't good. Doesn't change the fact that these are still cherry picked fringe cases though and none of them can be consistently replicated. Most players won't see shit like this happening and if they do, it might only be once or twice through the entire game.

Fromdrones are literal cultist holy shit.

How would she telegraph her ability to turn 180 degrees though? Spin in place?

Attached: spin.gif (397x745, 3.81M)

>There is no "bullshit" in ER.
Yeah man, if only he was better then the game would magically adjust its code

Attached: Clipping.webm (1000x562, 2.77M)

Says the twitter cult tranny. You cut your dick off because your cult convinced you that you were a women. You have no gravitas here, you deranged fucking freak.

People actually defend this shit?

Attached: 1641325867515.jpg (266x286, 31.23K)

The enemies attacking through walls has been around since DS1 but ANYTHING that could possibly nerf the difficulty of enemies even if its a blatantly cheap bug will never be fixed and legions of retards will defend it anyway so they never feel any pressure to do so.

the Virgin Tarnished vs. the Crucible Chad

>Ragequitting against Gdorick

Reminder that Godrick has canonically kissed Malenia's feet.

>git gud

Attached: 1634944311406.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

triggered as fuck lmao

second run, tried magic. explain how I died.

Attached: 1631862707636.webm (1080x608, 1.63M)

What should the "normal" reaction be? come to rage on Yea Forums? reddit? twitter? maybe threaten the devs?

Does that apply to just Fromsoft or any devs?

Would rather just respawn and forget about it to be honest.

lmao your corpse goes fucking flying to where you got teleported to

Git gud. Should have seen this coming if you bothered to play DS3 first or at least watch the Vaati lore vids.

Attached: 1501694797921.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

DS1 it happens occasionally
DS2 it happens every 5 minutes
DS3 it happens every 15 minutes

In DS1 its not usually noticed as much for several reasons, but mostly because enemies don't do ridiculous damage and you are very unlikely to actually die from it. Jank hitboxes are less of a problem when they don't instagib you: It's much easier to forgive and forget about a Silver Knight Spear clipping through a door and taking 15-20% of your life away, it's much, much more noticeable and much less forgiveable when the spear does 90% of your health bar even when half your damn levels are going into buffing said life bar.

It's always been a problem, but it's become a progressively bigger one as From keeps upping the damage enemies do every single game.

Attached: 1649720423983.webm (780x438, 2.86M)

Because people aren't butthurt/don't care enough about those games to makes webms solely to make the game look bad.

Yea Forums babies can't win irl and can't win in vidya. lol.

Attached: 1647009291770.jpg (125x64, 2.89K)

Being annoyed with blatant bullshit is completely rational behavior you're just a passive drone who eats anything put in front of them literally why society sucks because normalfags like you who take it up the ass are 99% of the population.

>The 180 degree turn happens as soon as she hits the ground
Only the tip of her foot hits the ground, which is still pretty reasonable to assume she would be capable of pivoting on just the tip of her foot. Ballerinas do it all the time. Doesn't even change my point anyway because as I said, she pivots before she even starts to move forward, which is exactly what I said
>she actually does the full turn first before she starts to move forward.

I'm not even discussing Margit here because, to be honest, I don't even remember any absurd tracking since I was right in front of him pretty much the whole fight. I'm not going to say it doesn't happen but with my positioning relative to his facing during that fight, it never had a chance to do any absurd tracking. Malenia, on the other hand, seems to be pretty justifiable with her tracking and it's not like the game is having her literally instantly change to face the other direction and it was entirely the player's fault for throwing out wild random actions like jumping into her.

>ZA WARUDOOOO

skill issue

nothing personnel kid

>The thing is that it's always easy to rationalize how something works after the fact.
That is a pretty good way of putting it. If you compare it to other attacks in the game it really does seem arbitrary.
I still think it is more reasonable to assume that Malenia would be capable of something like that instead of an early game boss.
When the bitch starts floating I fully expected anime shit. I never trusted any of malenias attacks and always I-framed through them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg

>2022
>enemies still hit you through walls
Nice game Fromcucks.

Attached: 81E2A99D-5299-44FD-9788-7B1B0B246401.jpg (1024x538, 73.57K)

Clearly aggroed the abductor virgin then just tried to run through the level. Filtered.
Clearly saw the wind up well in advance and didn't dodge. Filtered.
Works on my machine. Stop being poor. Filtered.

Attached: 1626172217863.png (547x596, 266.7K)

Thought she was cute before this post.

lmfao, this game is such a fucking piece of shit. That's not even a criticism, it's an objectively poorly-made game. And retards think this piece of trash will be GOTY 2022? It's one of the worst games ever made and there are hundreds of webms like this one proving that

>actual good
answered your own question mate

>sees him disappear before the second cast animation finishes
>starts another cast immediately anyway
It's obvious the guy was just mashing the button just so he could make this shitpost clip.

Wind up lasts for an eternity and still doesn't dodge. Filtered.

She is Malenia, Blade of Miquella, and she has never known defeat.

Imagine seething like this Fromdrone tranny nigger and then pretending that you somehow maintain the moral high ground.

Fromchad....... I kneel.

Attached: 1649786647056.gif (395x398, 2.76M)

what a cute attack from my wife Malenia

the worst part isn't even the clipping

the worst part is how he's blocking with the shield and the game just randomly decides 'nah it doesn't count'. he still has stamina left when he is knocked back so its not like he was guard broken or anything either

Sholuld have leveled vig
Use your shield
Rolling exists
etc

Spin during her float. What she does is a complete fake-out because she actually does slightly track the player during the float and the real tracking only kicks into gear once she hits the ground. It's also completely inconsistent with the way her waterfowl tracks. With waterfowl she will track the player while floating in the air but once she launches the attack she will jump in direction of where her she last tracked you which is how you can dodge her at close range.

The point is that the game has these mechanical quirks which makes dodging attacks through positioning a crapshot so you just default to rolling through everything instead. Any position based punishing of the enemy's moveset is usually just something you learn to do because you got away with it, not because you can observe the boss and know that you can find a dead angle in which the boss can't hit you. Inconsistent tracking and inconsistent hitboxes just don't mesh well with that kind of playstyle and that's a shame. The game would be better for it if iframing and guarding would take more of a back seat. Monster Hunter games for example have weapon types where it's mostly just about positioning like Hammer or Switch Axe.

Fromdrone trannies are the only fanbase on the planet who try to pass off bad design as "part of the experience"

Are these all from the console version or something?
I've never encountered any of these glitches before.

Sure, make her pivot for half a second once she lands to give the player time to react.
Most of these obtuse moves could be fixed with an extra animation.

Seems logically consistent and kino to me. If the phantasmal blade of zanzibart can phase through walls how the fuck would a shield stop it? Stay Filtered tranny.

it has always been like this.. soulshit are the most overrated trash i've ever seen, weeb trash gets a free pass usually, but this is way worse than that

Heh outplayed.
Mitsubishi wins again.

>just accept it bro, just accept that their design is shit and they'll never fix it bro. the game is designed like shit bro but bro that doesn't mean the game is bad bro.

just press b lol

That is strange, I could have sworn I just described a brief passing annoyance before forgetting about it because it is a game and such a very very insignificant thing to me. It is a hobby, if it annoys you for longer than that stop doing it.

So what is the solution? how do you combat it? by shitting up threads on Yea Forums? such a crusader.

>People who don't even play the game get angry at people who enjoy it
Why is Yea Forums like this?

anyone got the webm of Godskin Fatty doing his roll attack, stopping midway to do something else, and then immediately resuming his roll without any startup animation?

Fromtroons are not people.

>you need to be frothing with rage like me
Nah, I just laugh when jank happens, it's pretty rare something like OP happens so I don't care.

i never told anyone to accept it. are you retarded?