Elden Ring PvP General

>Build
>Invasion spot/s of choice
>Victory Gesture

Simple as. Hunters fuck off.

Attached: Desktop 2022.03.22 - 17.30.01.01_Trim_Trim (3).webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

How to improve. Surprisingly easy to build, Rot dog and jump attack spammed every boss.

Two points can come out of STR into END or VIT. Repeating Crossbow with sleep arrows for duels as alt setup.

Tried this build with 81 poise and couldn't tell the difference after going to cosplay attire so I'm sticking with that.

Attached: FF Build.jpg (3609x1615, 2.33M)

>Build
Level 40: Red shortbow +4, Rot + poison arrows
Antspur rapier + shield
Fungus mode
>Invasion Spots
Dungeons/caves/anywhere I blend in
>Taunt
Big O

Attached: 1647821561096.jpg (947x1003, 123.28K)

Stylish and niggerish
Have you considered running sleep pots and going for grabs instead of fucking around with the crossbow.

invading sucks in this game

>you have been disconnected

ok whichever one of you is Anastasia the tarnished eater, you can fuck right off, why are you always in my fucking world

I really want to like the multiplayer in this game but right now it's full of carian retaliation abusers and bhs. Sad!

>60+ poise armor just in case
>RoB with necessary talismans
>audience pathway
>ring, curl up or t pose gesture
Simple as

lol

Low level invasions and high level duels are good. If you can get em.
Hosts are usually complete babies who can't use the endgame gear their friends drop for them. Just think of the 3v1s as 1 delicious ripe retard and exploit the two overconfident faggots.

You can absorb the knives using the crimsonwhorl tear (along with magic spamming fags who are stupidly common). I've had one retaliation nigger out of about 200 invasions at level 35 but had them constantly at 125. Bloodhound step is fine, I often charge an attack and release when they do the final step (any sweep is good), its hard against whips/RoB when BHS is on a sidearm they switch between, I agree.

Connection error has occurred shits me to no end.

Poise seems to do fucking ZERO for me. I thought 80 would let me cast incantations through attacks but even a basic fist attack still staggers me.

Attached: 1647951215695.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I will bring justice to them all my queen.

Attached: 1647822021693.jpg (1024x568, 55.63K)

>RL145, Blade of Calling/Grave Scythe with Bloodhound Step, jihad flask, Volcano Pots for when they start camping graces, throwing knives to pester for hit and run, and Golden Vow/Barrier of Gold/Wrath of Gold/Elden Stars/Lightning Spear
>capital sewers and Farum Azula for the sweet fall damage opportunities
>cosplaying Melina, so I set myself on fire with Fire’s Deadly Sin and then Yamcha pose
I want to think I got at least one smile out of the taunt, at least if the hosts aren’t too busy malding at getting invaded
I think tonight I’m going to try using that Darkness miracle to see if it helps hide my Blade of Calling art windup

>Elden Ring PvP
sucks ass. it's just a cheese contest about the newest exploit

I cant stop invading hogwarts at the classroom/debate parlour before Ragadons furry.

>Wizard machineguns annihilate people who rush in, piss on downscaled cooperators who think they can tank it all
>most of the time, the host and cooperators are running direct to the boss and haven't cleared anything when you spawn in outside the fog gate
>Kino plunging attack spot
>Jarbro in the corner
>charging massive shit when people are forced to open the shortcut door
>ganksquads camping the grace are always stealthed in the same spot and get greeted with Unendurable/Flames of Frenzy and Shabriris howl
>Anyone trying to escape back down the corridor gets the burst

At first I didnt like always fighting 3v1 against people all with endgame gear, but now I just enjoy the screams.

Fields bosses / catacombs are too easy to invade. I do really enjoy a bit of Caelid.

Attached: 1647814856991 (1).webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Invading is about making funny builds and embarrassing twinkies and retards

That is one of my favorite areas
Too bad it’s nonexistent past RL 100

now its about camping invisible in a spot where invaders cant reach to farm a handful of runes while you dont play the game. Even spamming RoB and Retaliation glitch was too hard for some people.

im having the same issue in reverse. Im level 35 and cant get shit past Hogwarts zone.

Trina's lily are a finite resource.

Yup, I know the exact spot. As an invader you practically don't have to do anything but stand there menacingly and the overconfident summons will just rush right in and get skullfucked by the glintstone machinegunners

Attached: 1630878681853.jpg (1500x1000, 181.98K)

Is there any better feeling that the double spicy flask / Inescapable Frenzy and using that 5 second spawn invulnerability to you advantage.

I got a triple kill today and it was the only one where I didnt have time to start recording

Attached: 1648710926385.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>I didnt have time to start recording
Just use Geforce Experience and Instant Replay

>PvP
>rivers of blood weapon art spam
>moonveil weapon art spam
>rivers of blood weapon art spam
>moonveil weapon art spam

>invasion
>multiple people with rivers of blood weapon art spam
>multiple people with moonveil weapon art spam
>some faggot farming runes on top of a building
>multiple people with rivers of blood weapon art spam
>multiple people with moonveil weapon art spam
>some faggot farming runes on top of a building

It's dead

>Instant Replay
Never fucked with it. Ive been Alt F9ing manually at the start of every invasion

The Geforce capture software is good

Attached: 1648889665194.gif (266x243, 240.52K)

Below level 40 its significantly less dogshit

Attached: 1648887018521.jpg (625x610, 184.98K)

>invasión starts
>host and gang of friends immediately run back to grace
I don't like using rot breath when invading, but fuck these cowards.
Not really sticking to a level, but currently heading to the 70 or so having used up to tier 5 stones.
Blood antspur rapier, poison ricards rapier. Powerstance moveset is a shit but useful enough to throw curveballs.
Hate invading catacombs, hate invading graves, luv invading caves.
Might make a bowman build to fuck about leyndell rooftops pecking at nerds.
Thanks for reading my blog

Waste of disk space
Just put Instant Replay to 2 minutes and hit Alt-F10 after something cool happens

>hosts can shoot magic and projectiles through their cooperators
>magic fag host casting endgame spells CONSTANTLY while two cooperators with fingerprint shields and antspur rapiers and light equipment load harass me.

On top of everything else this is such extreme bullshit. If From nerfs even a fraction of the nonsensical garbage Invaders will be so battlehardened hosts will get eaten alive.

I am destroying moonveil users but 3x double RoB / bleed spam is still so difficult. Even if I finish off one before he heals Ill usually die to the others bumrushing in.

I refuse to make a bleed build while the mechanic is so comically overtuned. What do bros, light load and arrows? Lightning spam? Currently using suicide bomber build but against someone with two braincells it aint gonna work.

Attached: Demi-human.png (1397x1097, 3.16M)

But invaders are supposed to be at a severe disadvantage. They're opting into PvP while the host is not.

Based jarbro

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.04.11 - 04.10.19.22.DVR_Trim.webm (1024x768, 2.83M)

>I don't like using rot breath when invading, but fuck these cowards.
Based, its used on me constantly. Im , is the upgraded "from above" rot breath good? Ive never used it or seen it used only the regular version.

>heading to the 70 or so having used up to tier 5 stones.
I would stop soon if you plan to PvP, you probably know but any weapon you ever pickup locks your matchmaking to that weapon level. The Rogier rapier is a deathtrap for low level builds.

>Might make a bowman build to fuck about leyndell rooftops pecking at nerds.
I think I might go do some of that right now. Repeater crossbow sidearm is also very cool when they close in

but user all invaders are twinks

I know this is bait and im still going to take it.

They opt in by using an item that lets them summoning two cooperators who have unrestricted endgame level gear, spells and talismans. Most can oneshot an invader easily on their own.

Hosts then also have literally every conceivable advantage on top of that, greater runes, heals, intangible cooperators, the ability to clear the entire area, go invisible and hide as an object without a compass indicator, auto summon more help, summon after a cooperator dies, ping advantage, camping advantage, disconnect anytime without any real penalty at all.

Thats what makes it so fun, you still piss on their faces because they've had someone play the whole game for them

Attached: 1648706789083.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

the difference is, the invader has to play the game at low level to get gear to have even a slight chance of winning an invasion, the host just summons his friends who finished the game.

>Build
Bonk
>Location
Doesnt matter, I bonk
>Victory Gesture
Sit down

Attached: 1647814958654.jpg (1920x1080, 462.59K)

based

Attached: mohg.jpg (2114x1819, 363.76K)

I am Malenia and I have never known hunger

Attached: 1648692217071.jpg (720x960, 74.03K)

you don't have to fight any bosses to get radagon's soreseal and upgrade your flask to 12(6) +10. twinking is easier than ever in elden ring, and everyone is doing it
>i need to do it to win
and thus phantoms twink for the same reason cause if you can't beat em join em. it's a vicious cycle

>Victory Gesture
>Sit down

Lost hard

Attached: 1648533537127.webm (452x574, 2.18M)

>only 4 players.

Attached: only4players.jpg (720x666, 49.9K)

>Stuck in quarantine for picking up items in an invasion

Attached: 1647543335551.jpg (749x694, 46.48K)

>upgrade your flask to 12(6) +10
Lmao imagine thinking you even need to do this or that this even matters

Cooperators do it because they can't win duels or 1v1s user.

>Stuck in quarantine
Weapon level or some did you somehow get banned?

this cope holy shit
>phantoms twink for the same reason cause if you can't beat em join em
Its the opposite lmao

Game servers cant even handle 2

Attached: 1648626722765.jpg (1500x850, 337.58K)

many are doing that, both phantoms and invaders, is the point. it's just one example of easy twinking, which again everyone is doing
all invaders are twinks, but not all twinks are invaders

They will fear the chubb

Attached: 1647925623899.jpg (677x771, 222.94K)

vicious cycle meaning the opposite is the same result you absolute retard

You argument might hold any weight if it wasnt a 3v1 scenario, literally get good if you cant beat one invader regardless of their gear.

i invade and do co op in stormveil so cut the shit
twinks ruined low level pvp is the point

>SL50, +4 Somber, Vyke's Spear and all the Frenzy spells
>Caelid, Heart of Ionia/Church of Dragon Communion
>My Lord

Attached: 20220404012646_1.jpg (1920x1080, 650.78K)

Your response would hold weight if this game had any semblance of balance. Ultimately the game punishes invaders to the point where they need to twink and use exploits in order to not get rolled, which is a fundamental issue with the game and thus brings the argument right back to the main point

my nigga

Attached: 1648294348061.jpg (200x200, 15.13K)

Lore build.

Now, this, I approve.

I dont think anyone can deny that the game desperately needs some balancing to improve build variety. But I understand why invaderfags get upset hearing about hosts and cooperators having a hard time, even if they post like total faggots

I lab'd the cast time reduction and could barely notice (can anyone clarify this), the other lower tier talisman that boost incants might be better. Id pump the -2 STR into arcane and take rot breath, but its off theme.

Do two frenzy flame seals stack? thats nice even for just hiding the spears.

invaders v cooperators is the false dichotomy i'm trying to crack here. the real divide is twinks v not twinks

Hosts who summon a phantom 100 levels higher than them need to die IRL. From needs to go back to DS1 MP where you couldn't summon anyone if they were 10 levels higher than you.

The upgraded breaths are great to give you an edge in vertical areas, since you can cast in mid-air. Range is abysmal though, be aware.
Appreciate the tip on picking up weapons, hadn't even considered that getting roggys would have locked me, gone past that point anyway though.
And yeah I wanna make use of all of the gimmick range weapons, I like the holy crossbows animations

Are the fire and ice breaths any good? I kind of want to play around with a couple of dragon abilities at a low level and am curious which one to go for.