Aww he's smiling :)

Aww he's smiling :)

Attached: 1649408671580.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc12.com/story/37549272/sheriffs-office-woman-mauled-to-death-by-dogs-not-a-homicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yeah he don't bite, just don't spook him or move too fast

He looks hungry :(

>does 11,640 damage per second to your toddler

>aww hes a sweetie he just gets nervous and im unsure what hes gonna do

I know he looks scary, but it's ok. He's great with kids! You do know they're called "nanny dogs" right", what about you bring little Johnny over so he can fee- I mean meet him :D

Her name is "Mauly"

Attached: 1285070335916.png (512x368, 276.45K)

Guys can any of you look after my dog while i'm away? don't worry he's harmless

Attached: dogg.jpg (720x720, 59.06K)

Aw look fido has little suzy on the ground and they're playing..Never seen him drag her by the head before

>just don't exist in the wrong way

>hey guys should I take my leash off my dog? nvm i'm gonna do it anyway, right in the middle of a park full of children!

Attached: angry-pitbull-removebg-preview.png (350x414, 45.9K)

fix when?

>setting characters age to young makes the dog inflict more damage
wtf? was this on purpose?

Never

lol

Attached: pit.png (1000x1413, 506.39K)

Wait for them to nurf every weapon first to appease PvPtards

>build gets an unjust reputation

Attached: genetics.webm (770x432, 2.91M)

Kill them from the horse and it's easy

Any games where you can genocide shitbulls?

and a flower crown for the good boy :)

Someone make a alt version where the dog's/black guy roles are inverted

it's the owner, not the breed. pibbles are sweet dogs.

Genetics is crazy, man. I've met two and own one GSD/golden retriever mix, and it is, without hyperbole, the laziest dog I have ever known. And I've owned bassett hounds. It's like the sentry part of the GSD and the retrieval part of the golden cancelled each other out. He doesn't fetch, play tug, nothing. He knows tricks because it gives him treats, but sometimes he won't even bother then. He'll walk but just stop arbitrarily and turn around on his own. He just lays under trees when I take him to parks, even around other dogs he's indifferent. He doesn't seem sad or depressed or anything, he's just seems incredibly apathetic to existence. Still love him to death, though. And he always wants to lay next to/on me when I'm on the couch, so it's fine with me.
Funniest thing was, when we moved temporarily, the house we were staying in had a mailbox on the house, right next to the door, and midday I started hearing him make these "warf... werf... worf..." noises, checked him a couple times, thought maybe he was sick. No, it was just all the effort he could muster to alert on the postman. Must've laughed for a solid five minutes while he gave me this "fuck off I did what I could man" look. Dog's a trip.

Attached: Sb_buford (1).jpg (640x449, 115.11K)

when i got instakilled by them i got reminded of when a dog fucked my arm up as a kid

ARE YOU BLAMING MY DOG BECAUSE HE RAN ACROSS A BUSY 4 LANE HIGHWAY TO BITE YOUR KID ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BITCH FIGHT ME BITCH

isnt that a neutered thing

What smells like cigs, sweat, B.O,dog, and bath and body works body spray?

Attached: n6g3aq73wtzz.jpg (714x813, 96.1K)

Faggotini

YOOOOO THIS GOES HARD OMG I WANNA DO THIS MY BULLY

Attached: C5I0i05.jpg (600x450, 31.2K)

He is neutered, but all my dogs have been (because my dogs aren't me compensating for a baby dick), and none of them have been even half as lazy as him.

Dont care still like them

Attached: 1648663526195.gif (198x300, 553.93K)

He was just playing :D

Attached: 6L3BATYAGZBEBF3J7K4FQ3RPR4.jpg (814x458, 64.96K)

>I could be mauling a child right now

Attached: pibble.png (319x323, 235.19K)

What a fucking lazy cunt, sounds like a great dog

Ever since I saw that video of a GT walking up to a robber waggling its tail, doing nothing while the owner got her face smashed in, I disliked that breed. They're like furniture, sure some are good drug/bomb dogs and they're supposed to be smart but they seem insanely passive its unreal.

Attached: 1649588079089.jpg (640x437, 34.21K)

Is he alive?

Attached: mauled.jpg (484x476, 58.93K)

Was that the one with the family that had a "gun free home" sign on their lawn?

This haunts me. I will never trust dogs.

Nothing like a relaxing stroll though nature with your dogs right anons?
nbc12.com/story/37549272/sheriffs-office-woman-mauled-to-death-by-dogs-not-a-homicide/

Is he ok?

Attached: Kuwata2.gif (480x280, 338.12K)

I mean, they're not guard dogs. It's in the name. Retrievers aren't bred or trained for that. Yellow, black, and probably a lot of hounds would have the same reaction. Just like how pitbulls shouldn't be left in a daycare, those dogs shouldn't be relied on for protection, unless you train them for home defense.

Would they maul her, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1649777469288.jpg (960x960, 391.72K)

>dogs
>not trusting them
SHITbulls, on the other hand...

Attached: 1644271626895.jpg (226x233, 20.96K)

Nothing like having your dog permanently disfigure children for their whole lives, right pitcucks?

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 162.07K)

>guard dogs
I'm talking about your fucking dog defending your life or at the very least attempting to, not guarding a fucking warehouse. Literally any mutt of dog should defend his owner, I've see Poodles that.

>game has enemy aggro zones and windups

Attached: 1557357839324.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Awww, he wanted to come inside and play with the family, that's so sweet.

Attached: ezgif-3-84ce14c876.jpg (1200x800, 142.59K)

So cute I bet he loves company

I have yet to see the non-zoomerfied version.

Punished Kevin

Rock throw is a nazi

Pitbull defending it's owner? Like tearing your throat out because you're having a seizure and it's too loud for them?

How she manage to fend it off? That thing seems to have taken a bite out of that whhite dog

Attached: 1649546343803.png (717x1010, 1.14M)

>poodles, a notably aggressive breed
user, all dogs are not equal. They're fucking animals, expecting shit like that by default with no training for the sole reason that "he's my dog" is retarded.

Luck saved her, luck.

There's no such thing as a bad dog, just bad dog owners :)

Attached: 1644944492495.jpg (1280x720, 104.04K)

Jesus how the fuck do you look at this thing and still think "this would make for a good house pet."

It's irrational I know, but I can't be sure of a dogs breed just by looking at them. There might be a little pitbull in there...

poodles are mean, fucking chows too. Pits are on another level, they're fucking dangerous dogs that can snap at any second. They're a ticking time bomb

I get what you're saying, but I think that's mostly in the training. They probably had it trained for docility for visitors (not jumping on them/humping/etc). Though, it's also entirely possible they went out of their way to buy from someone breeding them intentionally for docility as well.

Attached: 1506062220071.webm (640x640, 2.65M)

He's just smiling :)

Did miyazaki have a bad childhood with dogs or something? In every game he always makes it a point that dogs are demons from hell and the most annoying thing to deal with.

>because my dogs aren't me compensating for a baby dick
what the fuck is this cope? you neuter a dog and you rape its ability to produce testosterone, causing it to essentially become another dog.

Attached: 1627652269838.jpg (750x498, 82.04K)

small dogs have shit temperament too. the difference is that they weigh 20lbs and you just laugh at them.

Shouldn't have turned her music volume up past 7. Sad but preventable!

Had pitbulls my whole life. They've all been big dumb goofy idiots. None of them have been aggressive. The only one to ever snap at me was because a nail was stuck in his paw and he was freaking out. Peoplewho get dog breeds without knowing or being willing to learn how totrain them should be put down like the pets they ruin with their incompetence.

god, i hate pitbulls. it's not just the fact that they're nasty fucking dogs but that there's a million dumb white women making videos about how they dressed their baby muncher in a bib to own the dead kids.

CUTE!

And they're so shocked when they're having issues owning it, or someone gets mauled because they moved too fast. I had a girl try to sell hers on facebook and she was all "well, I can't say it here but there's somethings", like the dog being violent? Growling at your 6 year old son and thankfully didn't maul the kid and his dad when he picked him up as the dog was backing him into a corner? I know the story. Great house pet, nothing like seeing your kids faceless corpse shake as buddy clamps down for another bite.

You got lucky.
She shouldn't have moved too quick, shouldn't have been enjoying something

>OH NI-

Attached: 1636750716822.webm (426x398, 578.73K)

>Goochland County

Attached: 1649099308119.jpg (317x265, 20.31K)

Man I'm seriously thinking about getting a dog. Sometimes it seems like a way better option than a gf

Speaking of violent dogs, rotts? Never had an issue, had a childhood friend that owned one until it passed. The dog was cool, but you didn't fuck with it.

>he doesn't spay/neuter

Attached: 8831553.jpg (1200x956, 148.38K)

did you just assume her gender?

Either you're so deeply retarded that you don't know about the concept of dog breeds in general, or you just don't think humans should have produced any breeds that don't defend people but you refuse to say explicitly for some reason, preferring to sound retarded instead.

I feel an ominous sense of dread from that image

A dog will always love you and never betray you

You're not the only one who thinks that's funny.

>The only one to ever snap at me
And then when it snaps at your kid you'll probably stop making excuses for them.

Attached: E0aiiQMWQAQedq3.jpg (498x308, 29.58K)

stop posting retard, dont try to inflict your condition on others

Why not both?

Attached: Gamergirl.webm (460x818, 1.29M)

>
A dog literally bred for violence, and bred to be tough and bet on in pit fights with other animals. Why the fuck would you put that in your home around the people you care about? And you're putting others at risk with a risky dog just by having him in the neighborhood. These people don't think.

They say that getting a dog can help getting a gf, too

Neutering is out, dog vasectomies are in

>he mutilates his best friend

Attached: 10420373_1018509824831964_6735598154955651059_n.jpg (312x312, 29.03K)

>GET A GIRLFRIEND, NOW
no thanks, fed

That's exactly the point.
Endless companionship, loyalty and love, without the bullshit of a femoid
Anf if I wanna fuck I'll just wank it, post nut clarity will keep me from dumb decisions.

It looks like you copy-pasted some worthless anecdote some retard said about pitbulls but replaced it with "rotts". How can you have this little self-awareness.

If you hate them that's not unreasonable. They're violent too, really aggressive. I got lucky.

>my pibbles never done nothing they innocent bruh
>except that one time they snapped
every
single
time

Dog licence based on IQ (of the human)

Y/N ?

Attached: dog.png (303x275, 144.79K)

Even saying that there's a possibility you'd fuck your own dog is gross.