Elden Ring Lore

What was Miquellas master plan? Was getting raped part of it?

Attached: 53B55154-627A-4745-94BC-4A17DD5D2DA6.jpg (1515x1565, 268.72K)

>My dearest Miquella, it is time for your hourly insemination. The Moghwyn dynasty must come to fruition.

Attached: 1648284813030.jpg (1500x1300, 923.15K)

Literally a fag pedophile. His voice was dumb as fuck.

Miquella was just a child. All talk, but at the end of the day they couldn't back anything up because it was all over their head

Dude just writes about all of the same shit, pun not intended.

The fuck am I looking at here?

It looks like an artists work that I can't remember. Did really dark and disturbing pieces like this, may have been russian or ukrainian. Not Giger.

Conjecture: the description is merely using "Elden Lord" as an analogous title. Meaning Plac wasn't an Elden Lord in the sense of "consort to the goddess Marika who was given power by the Erdtree and Greater Will", but "consort to whatever dragon god there was previously".

Like how Europeans called the Japanese shogun "king".

WHY is Placidusax an Elden Lord if Godfrey is called the First Elden Lord?!? How the fuck does this work
Placidusax was before Erdtree, thus before Marika and Godfrey. I don't understand at all.

>What was Miquellas master plan?
To grow Haligtree as an alternative to the Erdtree but Malenia fucked up and didn't have her bro's back.
It's the intro cutscene and you can see Mohg carrying Miquella in his arm.

Attached: mohged.png (916x957, 1.83M)

>dung eater
why. why write this.

Goldmasks ending is dumb and I don't know why so many people keep falling for it.

Marika established the Golden Order Fundamentalists.
>In Marika's own words. I declare mine intent, to search the depths of the Golden Order. Through understanding of the proper way, our faith, our grace, is increased. Those blissful early days of blind belief are long past. My comrades; why must ye falter?
Same location you get the Golden Order seal, its at the base of the Marika statue

He speaks only through Finger language
Corhyn goes insane because Goldmask's conclusion makes no sense
>Enchanted by a vain and ruinous delusion, he rejected the perfection of the Golden Order, seeking to supplant our glorious faith with his own! Could there be a more pitiable comedy?
Why is his rune a joke? His mending rune blocks gods (read, Marika and her successors) influence within the Golden Order, leaving control to the Greater Will, or more accurately its envoys, the Fingers
It doesn't fix any of the other errors in the Golden Order, like the one Rogier saw that allowed for Life in Death

He's clearly a plant for the Fingers, as a last ditch effort to trick some gullible Tarnished into giving them total control so they can clean up their fuckup before GW checks in

If there's grass you can play football. It's just like those 20+ yo "lolis" on JAVs adult videos.

miquella was trying to create a world where outer gods couldnt influence it
he was going to achieve this by making a new tree (haligtree) and using his needle that we know can sever the connection with old gods (stop scarlet rot)

but before he could finish it, mohg kidnapped him

Attached: 38d.jpg (400x505, 30.73K)

Why does Marika send Black Knives after Ranni?
>Option A: Marika was in cahoots with Ranni to do the Night of Black Knives. Then Ranni is Marika's servant and ally in destroying the Two Fingers, therefore it makes no sense for Marika to send assassins after her.
>Option B: Marika wasn't involved in the Night of Black Knives. She basically murder-suicided the Golden Order in rage after Ranni betrayed her. Meanwhile, Ranni is coming to destroy the Golden Order for good. She's the enemy of Marika's enemy and hence her friend. Therefore it still makes no sense for Marika to send the assassins
Neither option makes sense

>Why is his rune a joke? His mending rune blocks gods (read, Marika and her successors) influence within the Golden Order, leaving control to the Greater Will, or more accurately its envoys, the Fingers
Goldmask rune excludes ALL gods, not just Marika/Radagon. All outer god fuckery, including the Fingers/Greater Will.

They weren't expecting the sheer immaturity of the audience, to lose their shit over an insulting title as much as they did.

But then, why does Godfrey call himself First Elden Lord? He should call himself First Elden Consort or something. The original japanese term, King of Erde, is used for both him and Placi.

Beksinski?

HERE IS A QUESTION WHY THE FUCK DOSE THE SKELETONS AT THE CAPITAL TPOSE FLY AND SPIT DEATH FOG AT ME?

No, Goldmask does not block the outergods

The dragons were in charge before Marika. Its a plot twist that there was an established order before the current one. And that Marika and the gang came to replace it. They acted as if Marika was always the one true god. That's why her first husband was "the first elden lord". It gives reason for the conflinct between dragons and humans that was resolved by Godwyn becoming a scalie

>Goldmask rune excludes ALL gods, not just Marika/Radagon. All outer god fuckery, including the Fingers/Greater Will.
Headcannon, gods only refers to Marika/her successors. Goldmask never looks into other outer gods, he's 100% concentrated in the golden order that doesn't acknowledge their existence

What makes you think that Marika and Ranni were associates at all? If anything, it's more likely that Ranni despised Marika for mindbreaking her mom, and allied with the Black Knives who also despised Marika for betraying the Numen of the Eternal Cities and joining the GW.

1. The Golden Order is a good system and there's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve it
2. Even if you don't believe this, the Greater Will is a god, therefore the rune that says it cockblocks the gods includes the Greater Will among their number

Why did Blaidd lose his mind?

>Why does Marika send Black Knives after Ranni?
I don't think it's Marika who send the assassins after Ranni/Iji. We can assume Ranni captured the Black Knife leader and is actually holding her prisoner. Ranni and them aren't allies or anything, they were simply employed by Marika and Ranni. Assassins going after Ranni and the co. seems like an attempt to tie up any loose ends.

Fromsoft containment board when

>thinks outer gods = gods
You're irredeemable and didn't pay attention to the game

Mohg was based beyond mortal comprehension.

Dude the character goes around saying "I am the dung eater." He eats shit and fucks corpses. What the fuck is this dude's damage.

That's him.

>No no dude you can't just say that this time that blocks the gods blocks all the gods, that's headcanon, you have to accept my headcanon about it blocking "the gods" meaning it only blocks some of them and not others
Cringe

he couldn't handle ranni not being a good girl

Not at all, he excludes "gods with manlike feelings". Basically Goldmask realizes that god-women ruin everything and their feelings must be purged from the code of life itself.

If my post is headcanon, then yours is as well.
>gods only refers to Marika/her successors

His masterplan is simply to heal the land, heal Godwyn, heal himself, and heal his sister so that they can finally live in peace and fuck all day in their normal bodies rather than a shota x amazonian rotten mommy.

Blaidd is an agent of the Two Fingers to keep Ranni in check. He starts simping for Ranni and starts resisting the microwave mind control beams from the Greater Will, unfortunately he does not have an tinfoil hat like Iji, he was just resisting the mindcontrol for Ranni's sake out of sheer willpower.

Eventually he goes mad

>Noooooooo, Ranni's ending doesn't block all the Outer Gods you're making stuff up
>Yes, Goldmasks ending does block all the Outer Gods. It doesn't say that, but I know it in my heart
ok dude

he was getting controlled by the fingers, but exerting enough of himself cuz he didnt wanna hurt Ranni that he snapped.

Your hairsplitting about which gods do and do not count as gods is utterly meaningless to me.

I think of it like them being treated as different dynasties like it's ancient China. He's the first Elden Lord of the erd tree's new dynasty.

>magical creature to both assist an Empyrean but also keep watch on them and kill them if they act against the GW
>Blaidd has actual affection and loyalty for Ranni, going against his programming
>snaps

I know, because thats what passes for Goldmask fans 'logic'

Who are you quoting, retard? I didn't say a word about Ranni in my post. Fuck off you little bitch.

Blaidd is an agent of the Greater Will/2 fingers. He's supposed to be a companion and protector of Ranni When/if she goes against the Greater Will, Blaidd is programmed to kill her porcelain ass.

He's a CIA nigger of the Two Fingers who must kill Ranni if she acts up, however
Option 1. he has such a hard on for her that he half-manages to resist the Fingers to the point that they send the Black Knives after him.
Option 2. Ranni sends the Black Knives after him while he's looking for her at her Rise.

He was a sleeper agent. But his heart belonged to Ranni. He fought his own drive and instincts to kill her went his trigger was activated, and ended up protecting her from assassins with the last remaining vestiges of his humanity. When we find him he finally snaps and we put him out of his misery. This proves to Ijji he was in the wrong for incarcerating him.

What's the deal with trolls? Why are their torsos hollowed out and why do they have a grave inside their innards? Are they related to the Fire Giants, pheraphs an offshoot like Ancient Dragons -> Dragons? Are the Dragonkin Soldiers made from Trolls? They share the hollowed torso and gravestone in the guts

>I didn't say a word about this
>Goldmask fan
kek

>unfortunately he does not have an tinfoil hat like Iji
lmao

Attached: araloln.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

Yes, troll club says they are descendants of giants who betrayed them

No one explained him that males can't get pregnant.

One of the sword monuments in the mountains says the trolls betrayed the giants during the war, so they were originally allied/related to them. One common theory is that when they betrayed the giants and their god, they lost the god's manifestation, i. e. the fire-breathing torso face, leavving them with a hole.

You're still completely ignoring the other identified errors in the Golden Order that Goldmask conveniently forgot to fix.
He's a chud, and you fell for it

>Blaidd is trapped in an evergaol
>Don't free him because I didn't know this was a thing
>He somehow still breaks out and attacks Ranni as a red phantom and then goes insane in the membrane outside Ranni's tower
>Game just assumes you freed him and didn't write an alternate quest progression if you didn't, because otherwise Blaidd has the unique ability to escape evergaols possessed by nobody else in the world
The NPC quest progression in this game sucks

>We teamed up to do this taboo thing
>No one can ever know
>I'm never going to tell, but what about her?
>Better kill her just to be sure

Goldmask blocks “the fickleness of gods, no better than man” meaning Marika and her emotional schizo bullshit
Goldmask does not block outer gods, who are never shown to be fickle

>Schizo arguing with the voices in his head instead of the posts being made
Take your meds, faggot