Hard mode: Not connected to an existing IP

Attached: c6d.png (750x750, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/atheism/
youtu.be/8O1bsNaFZLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A 1200 hour long RPG based on the entire Bible

It's dragon dogma but has proper multiplayer

A single good RPG with proper fluffy character options.

Attached: 1569951761262.png (636x900, 987.88K)

lobotomy corporation but the abnormalities want to have sex with you. would be a kino h-game.

An FPS Vs. RTS game where on player controls an army like in an RTS game while 3-4 players are on the battlefield in first person fighting them off.

Body horror RPG where you gain and swap out mutations as you progress through an increasingly unrecognisable world. All changes, however small, are reflected on the character model in loving detail

Mech-based Soulslike - if you've played the old MS Saga Gundam game on the PS2, I'm talking something like that. Hundreds of parts, weapons and customization.

XCOM-style strategy RPG, but instead of aliens, you're fighting supernatural threats - vampires, mummies, werewolves, demons etc.

First person shooter set during the Russo-Japanese War with both a russian and japanese campaign and both small and large scale multiplayer modes
Not gameplay wise but Mirror 2, at least the first story, not sure about the second one that just got added

An Armored Core style game, but instead of mechs it's Frankenstein style body horror where the mech parts are bodyparts.

It's not everything you are asking for but have you played Elona? I seem to recall you can get prerty fucked up in that

A true Isekai RPG not set on any existing media, be it Manga or Anime or a Game Franchise.
Just your own character, going through their lives with different paths to choose from that doesn't converge into one ending like Skyrim does.
Like, ranking up smithing and doing smithing quest lines will eventually lead you to making a powerful weapon for some hero or villain to use.
An Isekai RPG where there's plenty of side stories that ends differently according to what path you're taking, or just be a background character while other characters within the world solves the demon lord problem while you either be a villain or do some mundane shit like your story ending in your character's old life after marrying and being a successful trader, and you play as your children growing up.

I just want a true Isekai RPG that isn't railroaded to X Character needs to do this and Game Over or "Keith"(game's character that you can't name) goes through their OWN Isekai RPG and cucking you of your own choice in that Isekai.
Just You, the Player, in an Isekai RPG, with routes you can personally take, that effect existing characters in the game.

Attached: e59a30c8455f5bc2c0824416f6006cfa.jpg (3187x1200, 1.53M)

Yeah, but it's not the focus. I want a game that makes you feel like you're throwing away your humanity for survivability. Something that makes you feel sick while you play it, the kind of game where you see an enemy and you have to stop because you can't quite comprehend what you're looking at and why it isn't dead

There's this, I guess. It's more lovecraftian than supernatural though

Attached: Othercide_Main-art_1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Not doing hard mode.
I wanted Zone of the Enders 3.

I'd like some kind of mech scavenger game, replace parts as they get damaged with stuff from the ones you salvage from the ones you take down. Would be interesting tactically to have to avoid easy takedown headshots because your own camera got fucked up and you need a replacement.

Dogman game where you play a cryptid in the woods, trying not to get photographed, shot or captured while scaring the shit out of campers and hikers.

a fighting game where you only have 1 hp and have to play ultra footsies with your opponent. would help me learn spacing better

Good question.
A strategy FPS where you actually feel like you’re making plans to do something

Bible is pretty boring user

Cosmic horror game where the player uses magic and his own monster gf to survive. player can also become a monster himself (vampire, werewolf, lich, eldritch abomination etc)

Attached: fun.png (1073x982, 744.8K)

Divekick or nidhogg spring to mind

I've played it before, not a fan of the way the characters are essentially 'disposable', but it's not without its charms. I'm talking more 'NATO vs. Vampires, proper tech trees, starting off with M4s and ending up with holy power armor and shotguns that fire consecrated silver. Think Hellboy/BPRD as a strategy game

Open world superhero game where you make your own hero with a customizable powerset and costume on the level of City of Heroes.

And not an MMO.

Attached: KR Chased.jpg (564x428, 20.74K)

GTA but military themed with mechs. Open world, smack in the middle of a hostile nation, stealing trucks and mechs to take down the capital city and win a war.

a fighting game Not connected to an existing IP
:)
there was an indie game called Alder's Blood that was like this, but it got really repetitive really fast

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 378.11K)

Wizard simulator

sounds dope. I could also see that forcing you to use a greater variety of weapons to take out enemies instead of what's easiest and most reliable.

A WW1 RTS set in the East African theater. Large scale with squads, not individual units. No base building. Germans get men by recruiting Askaris and have to gather supplies from dead enemies but dont need to rely on supply lines as much, Brits can call in reeinforcements and supplies but need to guard their supply lines. Asymmetric warfare and asymmetric balancing in general. Historically accurate campaign on huge maps and real terrain. MP toned down balancing and more MP-friendly maps. and finally a good editor that can basically do anything the SC2 editor can.

Attached: gigatrotha.png (1110x1239, 1.08M)

You're just describing Mechwarrior. All of the Mechwarrior games do this. MW3 does it in a linear, story-based capacity while 4 and 5 do it in the open-ended mercenaries style. If you want to be really autistic, MercTech for MW5 has options you can enable to do it so realistically that it's not fun at all.

Attached: 5QiqX4B.jpg (4096x4096, 712.3K)

Anything set during the cold war that uses Le Carre as the primary inspiration. A detective mystery adventure or paradox style GSG would be perfect. But none of this COD black ops comic book shit, no historical anachronism with the technology. Rely on the real setting for once.

Attached: rl0pzYMKaqOwiJal8ihAxAdUIwH.jpg (500x750, 85.7K)

Completely detailed farming simulator set in the european renaissance. You have to manage soil nutrients and do eugenics with your crops, while also mantaining crop diversity because demand fluctuates for every single product.

Dragon's Dogma 2

reddit.com/r/atheism/
here you go user youll fight right in

Attached: 1646773812963.jpg (150x255, 11.34K)

A dungeon crawler where the goal is to get out of the maze-like dungeon. A combat similar to vermintide 2 with hordes of enemies except much more focused on consumables like bombs, traps, wires etc. The game ends when you reach the surface. But you have the option to go deeper into the dungeon to fight more enemies and bosses. The deeper you go the more monstrous the enemies and bosses get. When you reach the deepest level you unlock a true ending.

But I believe in God. I think the bible is just a boring read

Pure gender role-reversed SJW game where the characters that are traditionally males are female (warriors, mercenaries, faction leaders, business owners, labourers, enforcers, etc) and the ones traditionally female are male (nurses, attendants, whores, dancers, barmaids, etc).
>inb4 but muh reeeeeealism in bidogamz
Just make the women bigger and tomboyish and the males smaller and femboyish. IIRC there are fantasy races where males are smaller, like the bosmer.
Youay now proceed to cope, seethe and furiously masturbate.

Attached: 386.jpg (2480x3508, 559.32K)

Kenshi but finished
Warframe with competent devs and no kid bullshit
COMETE implementation of DND 3.5 with all official materials

Highly detailed Anno-style settlement builder but for pirates. One huge map, loads of islands and factions. You build your settlement, organise large scale smuggling routes, raid other factions, loot, take hostages, raid shipping, board ships to add them to your fleet, sell the prisoners as slaves. In return you get visited by the other factions and fight them off or pay them bribes to fuck off. Highly accurate land and sea combat. Line formations, watch the wind, throw cargo overboard so you can run away etc. Stage attacks under false flags to incite factions to fight each other, get your ass beat if you fail or they find out you were behind it via survivors. Diplomacy to establish truces with factions, be their mercenaries, ally with other pirate factions. Settings could probably vary from Berber corsairs, carribean pirates, south east asian pirates. Hard mode: North Sea pirates, roman pirates

Are the Warframe devs still complete fucking retards?

Sounds like an interesting enough concept

Not quite the same thing, but LoR is great if you're into hags and powerful women. Most of the most powerful people in The City are women
Also, most of the antagonists in Black Souls are women too, but like 90% of the cast is so it probably doesn't count

Attached: 1631362249817.jpg (800x982, 122.85K)

I'd assume they're progressively more retarded as time goes by byt I wasn't paying attention for like 3 years now

tarkov but medieval

I'd honestly get back into playing it if they just had cross saves. I do not want to play that shit on my ps4 anymore and I don't want to lose all my gear.

Open world movement shooter

sonic adventure 3

Warhammer fantasy/40k battlefront

JRPG where the battles are a fighting game

realistic scary ocean/abyss deep dive survival sim

Sisters of Battle dating simulator.

Attached: images.jpg (303x166, 14.47K)

my game, Diverian Mist

survival craftmeme game set on an alien world with a believable biosphere.

Attached: 1439925245179.jpg (759x964, 283.42K)

A tps/fps farming simulator with tower defense elements, you'd have time to explore the world and scavenge to find new plants and materials before the horde starts appearing, the crafting system would something akin to fallout 4's settlement system (with more freedom) and Fortnite's, and the gameplay would be basically DRG meets Plants vs Zombies

Attached: 9e5b0fbcebf94470c8349df71ace15d0.jpg (830x467, 52.27K)

A new F-Zero, which at this point is not an existing IP since it hasn't existed for 2 decades

A survival game where I can build my own cabin in the dead of winter and feel the solitude of a remote location creep in

isn't the idea behind a fighting game that you're fighting on similar footing and the idea behind a jrpg is that you're always becoming stronger than your opponent?
wouldn't it get to a point where the combat is just a chore?

Class-based FPS set during the Sino-American war in the Fallout universe.

Not him, but maybe there would be less battles to focus more on exploration, or maybe when you level up too much you instantly kill lower level enemies

They most recently blew their load with the new war, it was a big confusing mess, resulted in one (1) reskin for adult operator and two (2) bounty missions on the existing open area maps with reskinned enemies.

3D sequel to Noita
youtu.be/8O1bsNaFZLE

King of Dragon Pass type game
but you're managing a space colony instead of a tribe

Strike witches or Macross game made by Project Aces