I just bought a scalped Steam Deck on eBay for $1500 because I’m too impatient to wait for my Q3 reservation...

I just bought a scalped Steam Deck on eBay for $1500 because I’m too impatient to wait for my Q3 reservation. I can do this because I am not poor and this will have no negative effect on my life whatsoever.

Attached: FCD908D2-EE36-4A8E-BB7E-71DCA3209B45.jpg (1280x768, 217.8K)

>i just spent 500 dollars on a costco hot dog youre poor if you think thats stupid

You can do whatever you want but you're still a retarded person and an impatient child to boot.

It will have a negative effect on your dating life if your don’t find a good hiding spot for it

I hope that minority you bought it from is laughing all the way to the bank now.
Also good luck if there's any issues with the deck because now you can't RMA it kek

Attached: 1634961583463.jpg (480x480, 14.49K)

cope

That's fine, I paid 2500 for a brand new gaming laptop last year

Why not just wait? You have your order already placed so it’s not like you have to fight availability like buying a PS5 or SeXbox

I simply preordered one and got in Q1

This
having 1500 fun monies isnt that much but I personally cant stand paying more than something is actually worth

Good on you for putting money in the economy in these tough times.

you should've waited for the Q3 revision

That's pretty neat user, you havin fun with it?

have fun playing monster hunter world at 720p 35fps

Based impulsive buyer

35fps higher than the switch

Can someone tell me how this console can run heavy games? Is it streaming the games or what?

it weights 1.5 lbs and has an actual graphics card

>He bought a scalped version with a loud fan
Lmao. Patience pays off. I’m gonna get my model with no fan noise in the summer.

Bro you're a retard, you could of bought a better speced alternative at that point

gottem

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

i got my mail yesterday, so i won't need to spread fud daily anymore to jump the queue :)
i hope yours arrives soon, bros!

YOU AGAIN

Attached: 1649672722420.jpg (980x653, 50.29K)

Thanks for supporting my business.
I love dumb richfags like you

Attached: 1649771909565.webm (1920x800, 2.34M)

Better to actually pay and receive the Deck then wait ALL that time for a Fedex nog to steal it and then valve stick you all the way to the back of the line.
Come to think of it, OP probably bought this from one of those thief drivers.
What the fuck is wrong with this company?

Attached: 1644100951249.jpg (1200x745, 27.77K)

why would they steal steamdecks instead of jewelry or gaming laptops?

Good bait, but fuck you, retards actually do this.

Attached: 1648503907879.jpg (1021x734, 105.22K)

They probably steal that too.

Attached: 1642013914314.png (499x347, 266.54K)

fug am I going to be okay? fedex just gave me a tracking number

wouldnt it be really easy to figure out who stole it in that picture? fedex would just look at who was on that route that day

you really just have to watch the tracking like a hawk. If it gets stuck ANYWHERE, call the company immediately and get them to confirm the package is still en route. If they steal it, contact valve immediately and pray that they will actually work with you.
Sure, but even still fedex can't send you another, thats up to valve at that point. It's a toss up on whether or not they'll send you a new one right away, send you to the back of the line, or refund.

Attached: 1648158126590.png (682x431, 47.06K)

its hardly bait, steamdeck scalping prices plummeted with the 2nd and 3rd waves/manufacturing defects, you can get a 64gb for

Do yourself a favor and look up the phrase "Fedex stole" on twitter for the real time experience.
I fucking hate this company and I hate that my Deck is now in the hands of their drivers

Attached: 1618708877915.png (580x770, 98.47K)

If you are that rich, why not buy onaholes while you wait for steamdeck?

I hate this company so damn much bros

Oh it’ll have a negative effect alright.. you just wait

>spending $1500 on something that you could have waited for just to stick it to the poor
Yikes

Attached: 2edbddf204dafabf8a188596de5d73c8~2.png (276x276, 26.45K)

>between me and Steam support to get this resolved
The fuck? Your driver stole it. Why the fuck should either the buyer or Valve have to pay for its cost?

>fedex would just look at who was on that route that day
problem is they wont and don't give a shit

Didn’t even know the new onions handheld is dropping soon.

I snagged a PS5 2020 X-Mas through Wal-Mart without using bots, just mashing the "buy it now" on the phone app.
>Got the Fedex App to track package
>Waited outside the morning of
>Staring at phone
>No truck
>Delivery complete
>Walk down the street and see truck
>Run after truck
>Driver is making a few deliveries
>Very fast, jumping out and jumping in
>Trying to avoid me
>"Excuse me"
>I see a wal-mart box in the front seat
>"I think that's mine."
>App shows someone signed for it
>Spells my name wrong lol
>Driver winks
>"Oh sorry"
>I say "So you had no idea what's in this?"
>"N-no, just a mistake, ha ha"
>As I'm walking off, take picture of plate
>Driver notices
>Truck slows on the way past me
>"Hey we good?"
I reported them to FedEx, and pretty sure nothing happens.

Attached: 1649344798201.jpg (1242x1155, 107.83K)

Does it run Dolphin and Cemu without having to install Windows?
What about non-steam games?

Yes and yes
Though non-steam games you'll have to load through steam which can get annoying to do for each game.

Isn't it as simple as installing a pirated game on your deck, adding it on steam and running it through steam?

I could do that too, but as a Jew I am keenly aware that such frivolous purchases accumulate and over time will reduce the potential value of my investments by a significant amount.

I worked at a FedEx warehouse in New Orleans.
>No drug tests for employees
>No background check
>People look and sound like average prison yard
>Nignogs breaking boxes every fucking where
>Sheboons trying to sort small packages
>Absently kicking the ones they can't sort underneath machinery
>Hear all Grandma's pills and shit disappear never to be seen again
>Nigs drop every box labeled to Gamestop
>Nig Manager says "insurance will take care of it"
>Actually got Black Ops III (think so, don't play COD) for 'free" like 2 weeks before release date
>Sold on Craigslist for $150 at the time
>Nigs called this their bonus
>Security guards are asleep usually, warehouse shift begins at 4 am
The warehouse managers would take home everything from televisions to bbq grills to laptops as their bonus.

>im not poor

I've never heard a non poor person accept a 300% markup on an elastic good.

let me guess, he was "color enriched"

Yes, you have to manually change the game compatibility settings too though. Still more tedious than just double clicking the exe open

Yes. He was. Gold tooth and all.

at that point valve will refund it to you probably and they lose out. Unless there's some sort of package insurance, this is the shitty way that Fedex operates.

kissless virgin

rich people waste the most money though, why do you think buys those 1.5k chinkdecks?

god you're stupid

you don't get rich spending like that

sounds about right. I really don't understand how the company is able to operate like this.

I just bought an Ayn Odin for 300 dollars and I am having a ton more fun than you, nigger

The people spending that kind of money on cheap goods are from hereditary wealth who have no concept of what things should be worth.
In the past high top marginal tax rates ensured that people with money would have to be smart with it if they wanted to stay wealthy, but now after decades of tax cuts that only benefitted the people born into money there's a new aristocracy being created.

>chinkdeck

Attached: 1647867367873.png (848x1036, 646.62K)

>half the price
>twice the battery life
>much better screen
>actually portable