What would you fix?

What would you fix?

Attached: foW7FiHncAEnBbTu6d7KKA.jpg (1280x720, 113.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/d7a97
jobs.smartrecruiters.com/CDPROJEKTRED/743999790104992-camera-programmer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

less gay

Delete the source code.

Remove the reddit pandering

>more branching story paths
>more importance placed on life paths
>improve the enemy combat and stealth AI
>more engine optimizations
>vehicle AI
>Police presence and AI for chases
>More dynamic melee combat

It's broken by design.

from 1.5 onwards?
>add third person mode that forces first person during important scenes
>add more end game content and mini games to the world
>transmog system
I think that alone is enough to make the game great. The transmog system is the only realistic addition on my list. You can actually already enable a basic version of it with the console that they have been working on.

make it an rpg

oh yeah I forgot to add
>police overhaul
possibly will happen.

id fix the devs, they're all women and trannys

1) i would have to try the last patch iteration but itemization, crafting, skills and combat could use a couple more tweak iterations.

2) longer story but not by adding padding on the current one, just make it chapter 4 of 6.

oh, it's much worse than that. They're Poles.

Attached: c17a49d0-55e9-11eb-b3be-5afc3613ea0c.jpg (2834x1536, 399.12K)

>just make it chapter 4 of 6.
what does this even mean?

Full penetration sex scenes with Johnny Silverdong

Seriously though I'd just add activities and a boatload of random NPC events. There's no fixing that gameplay.

I'd make the game about me, instead of V, and make it so the entire game is about me (specifically me, not YOU) marrying and having sex with Panam. Rest of the game doesn't matter.

Attached: 1643803664992.jpg (607x646, 416.73K)

>There's no fixing that gameplay.
Can't fix perfection!

>better vehicle handling
>better UI
>more variety/diversity within enemies and weapons
>more interaction between prominent characters
>more female V whispering
>all the crazy shit they showed, like wall-running and the appropriate levels to go with it
>wider variety of missions (More racing, stealth-only, etc)

The game is fun, I like the levels and the ways to handle different missions. I hope they continue to fix this game, the 1.52 patch was only a week or two ago. So it's not completely dead and this is the only other game they have at the moment until Witcher 4, and who knows when that shit will come out. I don't expect any expansion or DLC content, but god, I hope we get something.

Add a Gwent equivalent. Who makes RPGs without card games tacked on nowadays? Hacks, that's who.

Vehicle customization. Could easily be fit into the game as a reward for completing delamain's quest line by using the garage there.
New game plus. Using cybercat to "rebuild" your last end game character on a new file just isn't enough.
More item grade variations.
More stuff to do for fixers once you've competed their areas.
It's still a great game in its current state though.

>mod that lets fem V romance panam
>actually voiced, they just decided to only have male V get a grab of Panams fat ass
>its better than male V
>I now get to grope Panams fat ass
Feels good, man.

Attached: 1639338586166.png (800x600, 62.14K)

actually make decent level areas. the starter missions in the intro had cool spaces to navigate. 99% of the rest of the game is just fights in a random garage or warehouse instead of the actually well thought out maelstrom hideout or the arasaka tower. more expensive interior zones, even if they wind up linear.

Attached: FN0XZzQWQAYoX2d.jpg (1012x850, 121.04K)

the false promises that were made before the game premiered

I've been out of the loop for a while but transmog is the system where items get different looks but have the same stats right? So you don't end up with some WoW-tier assembly of different clashing garbage clothes because they have the best stats.

Yes. It's becoming more common in video games, too. I know Nioh 2 had it.

I don't think I've seen it before but for that matter I didn't play 3D player-focused RPGs lately

The only time I've seen that shit in a single-player game was in Two Worlds.

a netrunner chair that allows you to play other games while in-game

>I don't expect any expansion or DLC content, but god, I hope we get something.
It was confirmed 1 expansion when they announced witcher 4 and pretty much every week when Pawel Sasko streams he comfirms it again.

Ditch it and make the next game for next gen and PC only. So many of their problems are because they tried to make this shit for older consoles.

>even mean?

Imagine the whole story of Cyberpunk, start to finish is 1 chapter. You can fit at least 3 chapters of story before that, fleshing out the life paths and going into some detail of those things they go through super fast at the beginning (Jackie Wells gigs). Street level stories with gangs and whatnot.

Then place the Keanu storyline.

Finally add 2 more chapters as a top level world class character dealing with consequences of Keanu's ending

Basically make it a long ass epic story going through all the levels of cyberpunk's society and world, its the best way to flex it.

Fuck off tranny scum

Oh yeah, I've been wanting something similar. The whole game feels like the last chapter was cut out of a bigger game and then shipped to us.

Netrunning.

It's polish bro... Nothing can fix that except maybe Germans

Well, I hope they keep their word. Unfortunately, it will have to be before the ending, since it branches off too far and some of them wouldn't make sense to continue. Then Keanu Reeves has to be handled.

make the asain bodyguard guy romancable for fem v, stupid devs.

>Unfortunately, it will have to be before the ending, since it branches off too far and some of them wouldn't make sense to continue.
Yeah, this is what I'm curious about too. The ending sorta fucks everything because if they want to set it after they need to make 1 ending canon.

I feel like the most likely is setting it during the Jackie montage at the start, then they also don't have to pay Keanu, can build the relationship with Jackie and fixers more. Also they can add new romance flings before v even meets judy or panam

>I feel like the most likely is setting it during the Jackie montage at the start, then they also don't have to pay Keanu, can build the relationship with Jackie and fixers more. Also they can add new romance flings before v even meets judy or panam
I just realised the only problem with what I've said here is what about Vs levels, gear and upgrades. Why would he start fresh again after getting lots of stuff in an expansion.... hmmm they have really fucked themselves and pigeon holed it into being RIGHT before the ending.

Yeah, there's a forced save before the final mission, so I assume they will go with that. Unless they make Nomad the canon ending, because it's the only one where V survives and continues. Have a shitty reason why Silverhand doesn't bother you and still connects your LI. I hope they do something like Dragon Age 2 DLC (Can't remember the name), where you get to interact with your partner throughout the entire thing.

I've never really thought about what the expansion could actually be but all my hype died with these 3 posts.
It's gonna make no sense. More "V goes off and does stuff while he's on the brink of dying, completely sucking you out of the experience"

3rd person camera so I can see the damn character. Otherwise all those resources spent on the huge gear library is essentially pointless.

Worst take in the thread.

This never made sense.
>fully customisable in depth character creator
>hundreds of accessories to make V your own
>Never EVER see V except for 1 cutscene at the end.
It would have made more sense if they kept all the cutscenes where you could see your character throughout the game but it's just more proof the game had NO vision.

my wounded soul

not to mention the only excuse devs can muster up in streams is "it's errrr cinematic to remove cinematics and make it half-life"

Deus Ex aesthetics rather than all this zoomer-pandering neon vomit

I think it had something to do with they didn't have enough time to add all the animations and was forced to go with first person to save time. I know there's a mod that's working on that and there was an update on one of the patch notes regarding third person.

>not to mention the only excuse devs can muster up in streams is "it's errrr cinematic to remove cinematics and make it half-life"
its such a bullshit excuse. They just ended up overpromising and had to cut a comedic amount of content. Really hurts my ability to enjoy the game, especially since the characters are so visually appealing. Need to watch my cyberwaifu as she does her ebin hacks.

I prefer not having cutscenes at all thanks. What they did here is far superior.

>and there was an update on one of the patch notes regarding third person.
Source? Haven't heard about this and I follow it pretty close.

>What they did here is far superior.
What they did here is have lots of cutscenes where you're locked in first person, and then applied that first person perspective throughout the entire gameplay.

What they did here sucks dick.

>Make panam and the other girl side characters
>replace them with cool/ interesting male characters
>increase main quest length to 60 hours
>hire better writers
>replace silverhand actor with someone who can actually act like an unhinged rebel (Nicholas cage would've been kino)

There isn't a problem with no cutscenes. I like it in a lot of games and some of my favourite games don't have them. It's more the fact that the game was CLEARLY, LIKE VERY CLEARLY designed around having them and was OPENLY ADMITTED to being removed last second. I think their original vision given enough time would have been better.

>What they did here is have lots of cutscenes where you're locked in first person
While still being able to interact with everyone and everything and having character react to you. Instead of watching a movie. If they did it your way things like this wouldn't be possible

webmshare.com/play/d7a97

Unless they had some terrible mass effect style QTE tacked on top

oh and have actual direction in cutscenes

>I think their original vision given enough time would have been better
Yeah probably, but we will never know.

basically all the things that origial watchdogs done better
and then AI
and then I'd add some fucking meaning to going naked. like why the fuck are we even allowed that when even in the scripted fucking shower scene you STILL HAVE YOUR GODDAMN UNDERPANTS ON
make AI react to it

Sorry, I gotten confused with the mod and the actual update. This was what I remember reading so long ago.

>jobs.smartrecruiters.com/CDPROJEKTRED/743999790104992-camera-programmer
>CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is looking for a programmer with experience in developing real-time third person perspective cameras. The ideal candidate will have a passion for games, aesthetics, and engaging player experiences.
>"Creating in-game and cinematic cameras that respond intuitively to user input with a strong emphasis on aesthetics, clarity, and creating impactful player experiences."

And dont base the game around that negro's vision. Better use neuromancer as reference.

Yeah and that's the fundamental unfixable problem with Cyberpunk. They compromised any semblance of a vision and cut out whatever was working and sticky taped what they could on top. I want so bad to love this game, like most people I waited 8 fucking years of kino promises only to have almost 0 of it deliver. I still have it installed and boot it up every update and desu I still like the game that shipped but man... it's a real mess.

more different types of cyberware and hacking, more and diverse guns & modifications

>make AI react to it
I remember Alannah Pierce making a video about how good Cyberpunk was before release and she specifically said NPCs react to you being naked. Big disappointment when literally nothing happens. Man this game exposed so many jewtubers.