Bruh

bruh

Attached: soy drinker.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

i dont get it

I can only imagine this room caused a fucking war between the game designers and the play testers.

Attached: foptimmyvideogames.gif (500x376, 411.79K)

Why does this "puzzle" even exist?

Aonuma was a mistake

Sunshine was always the better game

I like how you can literally just not pay attention in the first room because the second room tells you the order anyway

I've seen this numerous times but I never noticed that the order the camera focuses on them is the correct one

Attached: exorcist deleted scene.jpg (479x322, 46.39K)

They knew who the WW audience was going to be

I hate how little faith some games have in your ability to solve puzzles. Breath of the Wild 2 is going to be a nightmare on that front I bet.

Botw was pretty hands off tho

This. What the fuck would you bring up BotW for?

I can just picture the programmer who had to do this being fucking pissed

I used to find this webm pretty humorous but after playing the game for myself I found out that this is just an optional puzzle to let you leave the final dungeon, so it literally doesn't matter.

Attached: frogmeme.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

hating on botw is trendy on this board

if it didn't matter why did the developers go out of their way to spoonfed players the answer? Why even have a puzzle at all?

Attached: dark souls pvp.png (195x189, 93.9K)

The fact they over explained this part but did not say a word about the dudes sword pointing the right way when it falls over will never not be weird to me.

This is a puzzle from the final dungeon? I thought it was the tutorial level

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 7.14K)

Isn't this the end of the game too lmao

This is a children's game.

What?

It's a misdirect for the actual puzzle.
The candle room has a riddle on a stone plate that gives you a hint on how to proceed, but by highlighting the candles right as you enter it gives the impression that the candle puzzle is what the riddle is referring to.
I was actually stumped in this bit for quite a while because of that lol

Attached: quieres.png (294x688, 289.56K)

That last fossil shrine in the north was a chore to figure out if you were using the shrine detector.

The phantom Ganon fight. When you kill it the sword it's carrying will fall and the hilt point at the doorway your suppose to go through.

I love dark souls clones

The hole? Pretty sure the game just tells you to jump in.

I should have specified, I was talking more about fearing that the difficulty of dungeons and shrines in the sequel will be just as simplistic. Puzzles that require next to no thought like the ones found in the divine beasts concern me; I miss getting stumped sometimes by older game's dungeon layout.

Attached: zelda-breath-wild-vah-naboris-dungeon.jpg (1280x720, 582.53K)

Attached: hl2-testers.jpg (1280x1024, 264.08K)

In that same dungeon there's another puzzle where you have to go through a series of doors in a certain order. Each door leads to the same room where you have to fight Phantom Ganon and each time you beat him he drops his sword and the way the sword lands tells you which door you have to go through.

No the sword hilt pointing at the right door.

They did though? You probably just missed it.

I unironically had to look up the solution.
I was 14.

Attached: 5KjRkhG.png (821x619, 872.39K)

>coomer
like the wojack kek

>Let's pay a bunch of niggers and white trash subhumans because they're the only ones who will unironically work for $8/hr.
>Surprised when the nigger can't figure out something so simple as going left.
Calling niggers monkeys is insulting to monkeys at this point, even rats have demonstrated more cognitive ability.

I'm stumped. Can someone help me with this puzzle?

Attached: z7uO9Nf[1].jpg (600x388, 77.63K)

You're probably right.
I just remember the realization I had as a kid that when the sword fell it looked glitchy and that's when I realized it. Took me a bit to notice it.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 140.06K)

best character

no hand holding because there's nothing to even remotely test your ability

woah duuuuuude, you solve shitty 2D puzzles for 10-20 hours, then you start seeing them in 3D, woooooaaaahhh so epiiic bro, literally the best puzzle game ever bro, you start seeing patterns after being exposed to something for a while? wooooaaahhh what could this possibly mean bro? ooooohhhhh my gooood the tetris effect broooo, I see the pieces in my dreeeeaaams, wooooaaaahh what could this possibly meeeaaan?

Attached: puzzle.jpg (1210x544, 144.69K)

is this only in the HD remake or the original too?

both, I have never played HD

Even at this point they were still worried that people wouldn't understand puzzles in 3D space.

The Witness is actually a really well designed puzzle game with an incredibly fair and engaging difficulty curve.
You just have to ignore the environmental scavenger hunt puzzles and the deafening sound of philosophical autofellatio in the background.

>Coban
cobanermani456?

I literally bruteforced most of them before getting bored.
Sure, I understood the concept behind each one but it wasn't making me feel anything. Seems like a game suited for my grandma

This has to be the most sarcastic cutscene in gaming

I was stumped at this room as a kid despite how obvious it its

>I literally bruteforced most of them
Somehow I doubt you bruteforced even half of the puzzles in the game considering the number of possibilities you'd have to try. Even something easy like pic related would take way too many tries if you were blindly guessing.

Attached: 1635422709538.jpg (640x360, 59.17K)

reminds me of how retarded the half life testers were and how they had to change so many areas because the playtesters would just walk in a circle without realizing
why do companies always manage to find the most retarded sub-iq people to test their games?

>why do companies always manage to find the most retarded sub-iq people to test their games?
to maximize sales

>just have to ignore everything about the game's flavor
all you're left with then is mobile-tier puzzles.
everything about the game is dogshit. glad I pirated.

Mazes are a waste of time so nothing was lost here.

>why do companies always manage to find average gamers to test their games?
Is... is this a trick question?

>hmmm... we could add some distinct landmarks or decorations to make it obvious that the player has gone in a circle, but let's just change the level design altogether
it's Valve devs who are double digits in this scenario.

14 year old burgers are in advanced algebra bro. in nipland they're in calc 1. you're just retarded.

I figured this one without a guide.

Attached: 1649734322516.jpg (249x243, 24.55K)

someone post the video

Wind Waker started the downward trend for Zelda.

burger schools focus on teaching you about how men can get pregnant. they don't teach any math or science.

Attached: multivarcalc.png (596x317, 27.57K)

What?

Elden Ring won

how embarrassing that you'd save this

chinese third graders are learning how to stare at a wall and be confused.
the average chinese person has cancer because they eat lead and plastic every day.
people who fall for this propaganda are going to be the first to die.

Is it?
This is what Yea Forums is like 50% of the time. Made sense to why they saved it to post it on here.

>propaganda
nigga, you have a stroke? they called pandas

play testing sounds like a fucking piss easy job bro. like holy shit. imagine being bored and not wanting to work so you just decide to go in a loop for a bit you noticed the devs put in to kill 1/16th of your 8 hour shift.
>spent 30 minutes going in circle, make design of labyrinth easier to understand for players
you just got paid for that, they make their game dumber and worse and you didn't have to spend any time finding real bugs. Just look for stupid shit and believably play a retard the moment the game offers you any difficulty whatsoever. then when the game ships it's. a linear onrails crapshoot with all the bugs remaining.

i hate you
i hate you even more

people with IQs lower than 130 shouldn't be allowed to play video games

china and india graduate more than 2x engineers than the USA. tech companies are full of immigrants from those countries. they're very disproportionately represented. keep in mind (at least this is the case for china) the smartest don't come here, they work for their government.

Both saving and posting that stuff is embarrassing.

I am a programmer and every indian we hire is brain dead retarded. all chinese code i have seen is dogshit. its all a lie. they are not ahead of america at all.

So this is the kino LEGENDARY 20/10 game design BOTW is shit for not having huh...

did you beat hollow knight yet, jonny boy? or are you still seething about it? also when is that next project coming out?

>american education was good until muh trannies
You're the reason common core won

what would people with iqs above 130 even play? everything would seem so childish and beneath them

>every indian we hire is brain dead retarded. all chinese code i have seen is dogshit
I keep hearing this meme. but working at multiple FAANG companies and tech startups this just isn't the case.

We mostly play N64 games desu

you guys ready to get angry?

Attached: 1593564455302.png (690x263, 31.03K)

Yea Forums posting is embarrassing

never ever

Lol never thought about it that way. The camera zooms look very spiteful.

then you are lying or live in a fantasy world