Mogh should have been a girl

we could've had incest /ss/ kino, but miyahacki had to go and make it homo shit instead. fuck this pozzed company, never buying a fromsoft game again.

Attached: r34xxx_fe340ce379115c848c50a0d7aa75ad1b.jpg (1047x1207, 171.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aqRn19aS5XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres literally no sex involved you coom addled retard.

there is no actual proof that mohg had sexual relations with miquella. now stfu and get your head out of the goddamn gutter
though i would be willing to start a dynasty with female mohg

women are an inferior species

the world would be much better if it was just Men and Femboys

he literally wants to have children with miquella, but men can't get pregnant, this wouldn't be a problem if mohg was a girl, fuck you miyazaki.

even normalfags are aware of the implications, you're just coping.

she looks like she fucks blond shotas

>gay satanic pedo
>lots of homos make art of him and want to fuck him
What did the homos mean by this?

Attached: 1649683406295.jpg (1536x2048, 307.49K)

this and the type a and b shit prove from is pozzed.

Just go fap dude

Attached: 1647648897551.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

It's not his fault that he got brainwashed by a little boy

>not gay
>nut to 2d busty muscle dudes
What did my penis mean by this?

>gay-coded villain who's powers involve using his "cursed blood" to "poison" you

What did FromSoft mean by this?

>gay pedos good
>straight pedos bad
fuck this society.

Retarded theory since Mohg directly ruined Miquellas plan by removing him from the tree. Miquellas only reward from getting kidnapped is being raped by his creepy half brother while the world gets ruined. Mohg kidnapping Miquella is responsible for the events of the game becoming as worse as it is since Miquellas tree wouldve solved everything.

Attached: 1649179996939.jpg (1017x1198, 297.59K)

Attached: AAFCE021-0A6A-49DA-AAAD-CE1F7CA075BC.jpg (1050x612, 138.38K)

mods will fix it

I thought Miquella was a shota not a femboy?

do female omens even exist?

he's hundreds if not thousands of years old

Malenia jerks off to the thought of Miquella getting MOHG'D
>Verification not required.

he is, the femboy thing is just a cope by normalfags.

If Radagon can be Marika Mohg can become a big titty MILF.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Youre gay.
2d gay is still gay.
youtu.be/aqRn19aS5XY

I'm straight
Therefore anything that makes me hard is a woman

Attached: FPvUoy2aUAAa6F2.jpg (1580x2048, 246.89K)

imagine if mohg was a girl and malenia's quest wasn't cut, we could've had malenia being a brocon with miquella and then getting ntr'd by the big monster mommy, would literally have made the game a 10/10.

she looks like she fucks human shotas

Wouldnt Miquella's tree have ended up being poisoned by Melania's rot?

Fia wants to have sex with a corpse and bear his child, which is a common practice for deathbed companion, but do you really think she fucked a gigantic corpse that is 1000x her size?
The answer is no. Her child is a symbolic reunion when she entered the death dream.
The sex is put in this game to pamper depraved homo.

There are two factors to consider:
1) Miquella wasn't in the tree and it became weak
2) Malenia lost control of her rot so when she came back, she gave the extra KO with her rot.

You're bisexual, which is just an indecisive gay or a mentally ill degenerate pervert that just gets off to anything because its taboo.

Attached: 1649428070373.png (1307x1018, 884.38K)

Trapfags at least have a case, but you, you're unequivocally homosexual

Had miquella not been away from the tree it wouldnt have, I believe.

This.
Mogh apologists are the worse. I love Mogh as a retarded and well-written character and his selling point is the crazy manipulation and his bond with the Outer God. He embraced for what he is and would stop at nothing to achieve it.

do you guys think they'll add malenia's quest in the dlc?

Not only would it make more sense it would also be hotter.

miquella's power is to literally tell all the outer gods to fuck off, rot included. had the haligtree replaced the erdtree or grown to match it, every outside influence on the lands between would have been driven out, possibly including the GW.

>My dearest Miquella, it is time for your hourly insemination session. The Moghwyn dynasty must come to fruition.

Attached: 1648284813030.jpg (1500x1300, 923.15K)

Ok, well, since this is the ER implied sexual frustration thread:
What did Poopoo man really do to his victims?
There crotches or midsections are all bloody, and he explicitly says that he ‘must consume more’ of something, whether shit, innards, ass, who knows
If GRRM had a hand anywhere, it’d be whatever this ‘defilement’ is

don't expect anything too extreme, at most they'll add another cutscene for her fight

Mohg also had buttsecks with Varre when Miquella was in the cocoon.

Attached: FPluVFzVEAEfcaU.jpg (1229x1312, 469.4K)

it's clearly supposed to be left open to interpretation, with that said bogart still had his clothes on, so i doubt he's been raped

Attached: 1649641050805.png (640x971, 1.17M)

>"Render up your offerings of blood to your Lord. Drench my consort's chamber. Slake his cocoon's thirst. His awakening shall herald the dawn of our dynasty."
>'Lord Mohg I don't think our blood is capable of procreation?"
>NIHIL
What was his problem

I'm so bisexual which is why I fantasize about marrying and having sex with men who look like average dudes (I don't)

The best is that he just vomitted his bloody curse onto someone's crotch.

user, that's the same stupid argument lolicons use to try and wriggle out of being labeled as pedophiles. if you jerk it to males, 2d or 3d, you're either gay or bi.

for the next game from should just go all out and make the game a full dating sim, every ending should be about marrying a character.

>making varre become your maiden
based?

Attached: FOxxIRsVEAINZbI.jpg (2048x1492, 469.46K)

nta, but 2d≠3d, that is a fact and only normalfags disagree, most of the things i find hot in 2d i think are gross in 3d.

but only straight romances of course, no gay shit allowed.

I want to fuck Varré in the ass

Normal men dont have thoughts of fucking men, 2d or 3d. You're a (soft) bisexual pervert getting off to the idea of committing taboo acts deemed wrong by society.
Not a true gay but definitely not straight.

Attached: 1648874813636.png (1280x720, 292.72K)

stop trying to groom people to your cult

Varré is so pathetic in his last moments, I want to rape him while he begs Mohg to save him.

Attached: 1649179065311.jpg (1665x2575, 650.16K)

varre is completely fucking useless if you have pirated the game, i just kill him at the start of every playthrough

>PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE

Attached: PPPLLLLLEEEASSSEEEE.jpg (1430x2048, 283.91K)

Bisexuals are hated by both gays and straights so its quite the opposite. I'm telling him what he is. An indecisive degenerate pervert denying what he is. Being attracted to 2d men is definitely not straight.

this, i was watching a stream, and some chick was fangirling over miquella saying he was cute and hot, and when people started calling her out in chat saying he was a kid she said she just imagined him as a femboy, it's pure cope.

straight people hate bis because they hate all faggots, now faggots just hate them because they get butthurt when a fag still wants to have sex with people from the opposite sex, it's very different.

Being a bi is a good move since fags and straightoids cry from double the ass you get

stop talking about gay shit and focus on the subject, we have a painful lack of monster mommies in vidya.

Every male boss in this game should be female.

Mohg was an autistic sewer child and probably never learned about procreation.

Attached: 1648451009328.jpg (896x872, 80.24K)

even the dragons?

The SEED-BED curse looks like an omen-fied pair of testicles he tore off, you can even see the vas deferens off to the side. As for how he does it, well, I don't think he bites it off or something, but if you look at his leggings, the plate is mighty loose and looks easy to remove, unlike the top.

Lanseax is female.

Play the game, retard. What the fuck else do you think consort means?

proof?