Just uninstalled the game

just uninstalled the game

Attached: file.png (1596x1905, 3.51M)

jump and hit his leg then run around on the horse and jumping attack his back, get back on the horse, wait for another opening

filtered

square bidness

>repeat only 10,000 times and you've won
Not OP but I kind of wish games like this would stop being made. I just don't see how its fun

Hahahaha user got filtered

He wasnt as bad as I thought he, just his rolling in p2 was a little bit annoying.
Still bullshit fight, because 500 feet big bosses with high mobility are just trash design.

Just use scarlet rot.

Achievable natty?

use magic

I thought his fight was tedious but it only took me three tries. Why are anons struggling so much? I don't mean that as a flex either, I struggled on a couple bosses that were considered ez

Lol filtered

kite him around and let him suicide off cliff. easy win.

His big health makes him more of an endurance fight than most. I assume many anons are just getting greedy in phase 2

F-F-F-FILTERED

its not
much of elden ring is anti fun shit ignored for the sake of social zeitgeist

Take him on a trip to that cliff behind him, the view is beautiful

He's not a good boss, but he's also easy as fuck OP

Attached: chorogon you.jpg (1920x1080, 380.69K)

How the fuck does someone get filtered by the easiest boss?

if you think boss was bullshit wait till you meet malikeith the dark edgy anime wolf

Fromsoft containment board when?

yes exactly right, people are pretending to have fun and that's why they keep playing the game

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: file.png (640x360, 281.83K)

newfag

I was really excited for this game. I'm one of the annoying Souls fanboys and I started this game and loved it deeply telling all my friends it was GotY 2022 and yada yada. Then I got past Leyndell and man, I'm just not having fun. Everything I run into feels like bullshit. It's not even that it's all just hard but fair, it's all hard but also annoying as fuck. I had to take a break for a little bit. The first 60 hours were phenomenal though.

play it on horseback, it was a meme boss like rykard

You didn't beat him

I killed him on my first try
With poison, rot and bleed

I only died once to him but only because I fell off the edge. after that, I just shot arrows at him and avoided all his moves. Like really, how the fuck is makelith considered hard? I dodged basically everything he threw at me.

it's an ok boss. maliketh is the real nigger.

>tfw no braided pube beard
It's a bad feel

You beat the game

Watched Jerma's stream and that's exactly how I feel as someone who likes Souls quite a bit. All the memes of bosses that don't stop attacking, unfair reach, instakills, etc. that bad players would repeat about the earlier games are actual mechanics here. There are some fights that are just absolutely unfair and broken, giant bosses with across-the-map reach who instakill you if one pixel makes contact with you. I've not played it yet myself but honestly I don't think I'm going to.

It suffers from being too damn long and being stretched thin. Burnout becomes a real problem, and doesnt help that Leyndell is that last good area

patched

Nothing of value has been lost. Go play something you enjoy, user. That's what games are supposed to be for.

i'm at the exact same point except it took me 80 hours to reach this point. i really took my time with leyndell and loved it. the next areas of the world have been cancer so far. i'm not sure i event want to finish it at this point.

I've always refused to summon. Not in like an elitist way, I just want to fight bosses 1 on 1 my first time through I don't care what other players do. But some of these late game bosses are about to make me give up on that and just do what I gotta do to get through. Assuming I actually ever get back to it. I'm gonna give it a week or two and see how I feel about it then.

>finish fire giant
>finally get to the fire
>cutscene
>Faram Azula

The game just kept fucking going

Keep in mind that jerma is not good at games
I beat the game again today with a build similar to his and the only boss that gave me trouble was Malenia
Learning to dodge Mohg and Maliketh was immensely satisfying

Just summon Tiche.

It's pretty much over bro

That's the last legacy dungeon excluding hailgtree

The bosses seem crazy regardless.

i feel that. i saved haligtree/malenia for last, so at that point i was just wanting the game to be over already. i didnt use a summon either but I respecced into a meme build just to finish the last few bosses off faster. should have taken a break instead, but i barely even feel bad about it since Elden Beast is such an underwhelming and unsatisfying fight.

>Watched Jerma's stream, here's my opinion
jesus fucking christ are these the kind of people on Yea Forums now
maybe it's time i use cold turkey blocker and get the fuck off of here finally

He's really easy, beat him in like 5 tries, two of which were me smacking the wrong leg in his first phase because I thought his anklet would fall off too. Honestly just proves to me how much shitters are on here if he's one of the most complained about bosses.

Attached: Aru pretending to be smart.jpg (1089x1197, 91.41K)

don't bother. you'll just end up hating it. it's not designed for soloing, those days are over.

I didn't know where malenia was and people kept saying she's very hard to get to. I didnt even know she was in the haglitree. I just kept going through the area then suddenly I was in the boss room fighting her. Scared the hell out of me. Then I found out why she's bs.

zoomers are a cancer beyond all that we could have dreamt

Jerma was Yea Forums-approved in 2010, newfag.

Pulley Crossbow and Burred Bolts you can mix in Swarm Pots as well if you've gone to Mohgland USA. Such an awful boss deserves nothing less

In earlier Souls games, there were only a couple of bosses where I went back and acquired the right "cheat code" gear or power to make the fight easier or cheesier. In Elden Ring, it seems every fight plays out like that.

>I cheesed him with ranged the whole fight, how is he considered hard?
Ok now try it again with melee only

if you're someone who "likes [game series] quite a lot" yet watches someone else play the newest game in the series instead of experiencing it yourself, you are and will always be a tremendous faggot.
this has always held true.

In his weak point foot? Only like 15 hits

What’s up with the shield is that what it is? Or just a sled?

The worst part is he has a ton of health and you can’t see what he is actually doing because he is just so so tall so you’re fighting him kind of blindly. He’s not that hard but it is such a bad fight because of this. I died to him more than anything else except for Malenia.

He was literally on my ass the entire fight. Bows might as well be melee with how easy bosses charge your ass. Not to mention, since most bosses have ways to dodge arrows or move aside to avoid them, I spent the entire game shooting arrows up close to take advantage of their animation locks. It's really stupid how shitty ranged is in this game.

The snow area was where I quit too. Literally not a single unique encounter and the fire giant was one of the worst bosses in a game filled with shit bosses.

1 week of SS+GOMAD

I've been dropping these hot farts all day, my ass is the fire giant. It's even got a big eye in the middle.

>on the easiest boss in the game
really now?

Ok but seriously, I’m exploring leyndell , just reached lvl 100 at ~100h of game with a vig/dex build

Please tell me the game gets hard soon Or do I have to respec some of tbe points into useless magic stats to get difficulty back

I won't lie to you Yea Forums I fired up cheat engine on this boss and I didn't give a shit
it felt objectively like poor design and I couldn't be fucked
I will accept I didn't Beat It.

They are faster but it's balanced out.
Shields are much more viable and magic is easier to fit into your build. If you're hellbent on using a fast weapon but still can't dodge, consider infusing it. If you're a STR-chad, abuse jumping attacks and posture breaks whenever you can.
The game encourages you to switch up your tactics and build since many enemies/bosses are usually weak to one type of element or weapon type and resistant to another. By choosing not to use a consumable, to change Ash of War, or to respec, you're deliberately limiting yourself.
The game leaves it up to you whether or not you want to make it easier or harder. I recently did a Giant-Crusher Greathammer build which was more than viable due to the posture damage I was able to inflict, no summons or anything like that necessary.
The biggest hurdle that many people seem to not realize is that the direction you're rolling matters a lot more. Couple that with the delayed swings and a lot of people are thrown off, since they've still got the DS3 spam-roll rythm burned into their brains.
The game isn't inherently harder but it does require you to think more about what you're actually doing during a fight and I came to really enjoy it.

The last stretch of mandatory bosses + the secret one in the Haligtree are the hardest and most complex bosses they've ever made

Was kinda immersion breaking to I frame through his his massive rolling attack

Thats not the point faggot. YOU didn't actually play it yourself so why the fuck would anyone consider your opinion valid to the discussion?

I have no clue how you people got filtered by this guy. You just drop lock and ride around on the horse and its a free win, he literally can not hit you.

>this burger tastes like shit
>HOW DO YOU KNOW FAGGOT YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT

I saw my brother frankly doing fine with these, he beat the final boss in one evening and Malenia in two tries after he adapted his strategy instead of going blindly. And i’m Like 20 levels ahead of him and had less of a challenge than him when we compared our experiences

Just worried it may be too easy and i’m Missing the fun

>HOW DO YOU KNOW FAGGOT YOU DIDN'T TASTE IT
fixed for you

A better analogy would be you calling the burger shit without trying it yourself retard.

>invading as Melina with the Blade of Calling
>just got killed by a cooperator "Dusk Eye Melina" using the Black Knife

Attached: sheev.jpg (800x450, 45.81K)

>easiest lategame boss

I ran out of fucks before seeing the last two areas of the game. I never got stuck I just stopped enjoying anything I was doing.

I might go back and power stance Poo eaters sword with the Blasphemous Blade for some shits but really I have no real incentive to even load the thing up. I'm good, I saw enough.

>here's your burger
>this looks like shit
>HOW DO YOU KNOW FAGGOT YOU HAVEN'T TASTED IT

Attached: un3d5o65mna01.jpg (493x384, 187.36K)

Yeah but you didn’t have to worry about openings or staying within melee range, which is especially hard with Maliketh because he’s constantly jumping around the arena and probably has less punish opportunities than any other boss in the game

>595328626
>redditbob
no (You) for you

Attached: 1649723463261.png (384x562, 188.37K)

Taking a whole evening to beat a boss means it's hard and most people would agree. Dark Souls got its "oh so difficult" moniker from people who were used to the handholding trash that dominated video games (and still do to an extent) around 10-15 years ago, so do keep that in mind