Not a single thread for the GOTY

>not a single thread for the GOTY
What gives?

Attached: TT-Games-Lucasfilms-Disney-LEGO-Star-Wars-The-Skywalker-Saga-Video-Game-2020.jpg (630x687, 94.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jllDmMM0_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>90% of content is open world hub egg hunts

The originals were all better.

I pirated it and just finished phantom menace, it's not goty. It's very dumbed down to an insulting level and the only plus points are the combat and dog fighting, which comes under combat. The level design of PM alone was atrocious. Especially gungan/naboo.

because its legos you faggot man baby

unfortunately, OT levels are way better. prequels got cucked but PM got cucked hardest.
unironically the more i played, the better the levels have gotten.

Finished all the episodes, tell me something cool to check out?

>JUST watched The Rise of Skywalker
HOLY FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>thinks of han as a father cause she didnt have one (even tho they barely knew each other)
>want to marry kylo
What is my last name?
>uhh skywalker
KINO THANK YOU KK AND JJ

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-05 19-12-10.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

I just started playing AotC and I'm hoping it's far better than last time. I was a bit miffed at how they goofed up Qui gon's death and Maul's bisecting but that's lego for you. Regardless, if you say it's getting better every episode then I'll stick with it.

I'm torn because the sequel films got some pretty good levels compared to the others in this. I really hope we can get more levels as DLC somehow or something.

Not him, but it does get noticeably better in the OT. AoTC at least did the arena scene better than TCS, so you have that to look forward to.

Are the world segments between missions playable too? Would it matter if they were?

They handed of a widely beloved series to hacks who didn't give a shit. JJ remade a worse version of A New Hope, Johnson produced the cinematic equivalent of an abortion while spoiling all of JJs mystery box bullshit, and JJ returned to pick up with no mystery boxes and a plot that was in worse shape than he left it.

The sequel trilogy is actually fascinating if you view them as a case study on how not to write or make films.

there's a ton of threads for Elden Ring, though

Yes, that's like half the selling point of the game

I don't play games for 9 year olds.

Attached: 20220408112545_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252.73K)

>take a game for babies and somehow dumb it down more
it's amazing what can be accomplished in the current year

It's a children's game. There isn't much to discuss. It is what it is

OMG REDDIT LOOK AT THIS GAME FOR LITERAL CHILDREN IM 45 YEARS OLD GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IM LITERALLY CRYING THIS GAME IS SOOOO GOOD IT TAKES ME BACK TO WHEN I WAS BEING ASS RAPED BY MY FATHER AND STAR WARS WAS ON TELEVISION AND ALSO I STEPPED ON A LEGO!!!!!

THE NOSTALGIA!!!!

Attached: woah.png (1908x1066, 2.89M)

>Start running for 5 seconds
>character starts auto-sprinting
fuck it annoys me.
I bet you own a switch.

I think the prequels are fine but the PM is pretty weak, but honestly I never expected much from it to begin with

Episode 2 Anakin doesn't look at all like he looked in the movie

he looks better honestly

Funny, the OT levels are the worst part about Complete Saga. So I guess play CT prequels, play SS OT.

the OT is way better in the new game than CS

Sure, they don't have to be the most complex things ever, but just because something is for kids doesn't mean it just gets a free pass to be dumb as fuck.
I pirated the game just to have something me and my sister could play with our kid sister, but God damn, was it boring as shit. It's simplistic - even for kids -, sterile, and it feels rushed.

I didn't get worried when the demo was only available to influencers, but it should've been a huge red flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jllDmMM0_A

Only played TPM so far, the levels fucking suck. Most of them are either vehicle segments or moving from point a to point b, it's amazing that they turned a lego game into a walking sim

I just wish there were some more involved side quests

>I think the prequels are fine but the PM is pretty weak, but honestly I never expected much from it to begin with
>>>
Attack of the clones is only better than that based on the hub worlds being much larger and more acceptable to explore. It only goes up from there friend.

aotc anakin looks weird without the ponytail

the podracing segment where they actually got Greg Proops to voice the announcer alien made me want another podracing game

goddamnit why can't I have my Star Wars WipeOut

don't forget
>Luke was hunting the Emperor
>could have easily kicked his ass if he found him
>stopped for reasons
>ancient sith dagger made to lead to a 30 year old wreck
>Kylo not even in the final fight
>just comes back and dies to save Rey
THE SKYWALKER LINE IS DEAD

Actually 40% according to the game.

Is it just me or are all the characters way overpriced? A fucking battledroid ran me 35000, fuck a droidekra is 200000

The multipliers help a lot. Soon you'll have hundreds of millions from a single stage and never worry about studs again

get the stud multipliers first. They multiply with each other so having the x2 and x3 on gives you x6.

The last one I played, Jurassic World, having all of them on at once is like a x8120 bonus

Is the side content even fun? I just finished all the stories, and I don't feel any real motivation to go back to any ST locations, but Coruscant was pretty comfy

Attached: all of it.jpg (387x228, 19.53K)

I regret buying this. The humor is Reddit. The Yidsney shit isn't toned down.

>Padme (Pregnant)

>Disney Wars
Into the trash it goes

How do you get those?

Need to collect data cards to unlock them

>How do you get those?

no idea about the new Star Wars one but you find them in the open world in Jurassic World, usually behind some gate you need a specific character type for.

>Hasn't been a good Star Wars game for over a decade.
Pure waste of an IP.

Collect datacards in the open world then go to one of the last tabs to right on the holoprojector (the menu with the map and character selection.

>Of 5 movies, only one of them is relatively good, and it was a spin off of all things (R1)
I hate Disney so fucking much bros...

I liked Basedlo, it was something different for once.

>Basedlo
S o y l o

People keep telling me Rouge One is 'alright', but I have yet to believe them. When you're eating shit, I suppose even mouldy-ass bread looks like a AAA steak.

It wasn't as disasterous as the sequels but it was nothing more than meh.
But sure, its better to be meh than to be a lore ruining abomination.
I hate JJ Abrams and Rian Johnson so fucking much

it's a terrible movie, people really only like seeing an OT space battle in HD CGI and the truly awful Vader hallway scene

That's because the last act of Rogue One is unironically good, so people got out of the theaters with it in mind, which makes them believe the movie was entirely good, when it really wasn't.
Though Edwards was a much more competent director than fucking Abrams and Johnson.

it's nothing special but at least it's not insulting as PT and ST

it's a PT movie wearing the OT as a skinsuit

last 50 seconds are pretty good

Dumbed down from what? Are you talking about the previous lego games because if you are you're wrong and if you aren't what the fuck were you expecting out of this game, DMC?

Yeah, the hallway scene is fucking stupid. I'm glad they retroactively fucked up the OT just so they could have a scene with flashing lights and the deaths of dozens of literal nobodies.

It has a moderately entertaining, if dumb, space battle, but I wouldn't exactly call the last act 'good'.

People talk shit about the PT, rightfully so, but at least its fundamental structure isn't as fucked as anything Dinsey has put out.

I'm getting the impression that most of Yea Forums doesn't have a lot of joie de vivre

anytime i hear people explain why it's "alright" they're talking about it within the context of the sequel trilogy, whether they realize it or not.

I enjoy life plenty when I don't think about what's happened to Star Wars

>dat lego shit
>GOTY
who's the target audience for lego game anyways, they look like they were literally made for a 5 year old child

>who's the target audience for lego game anyways
children and autists

>they look like they were literally made for a 5 year old child
sounds like you answered your own question

>I wouldn't exactly call the last act 'good'.
It was good so far as a space battle can be imo. I don't think it was poorly constructed or anything, at least didn't feel like a McMovie such as TROS.
Sacrifice is always a good theme, it makes the movie more raw and not so Marvelized.
And also didn't have that stupid Holdo maneuver.

I find it fun, you also replay missions for all the secrets/unlocks

lego games are more fun to watch someone play on youtube than plying it myself, they are just a chore
>And also didn't have that stupid Holdo maneuver.
it had something similar with the crashing lego star destroyers, that was as retarded as holdo maneuver

Nah, no way. Nothing beats the Holdo maneuver.
Except Palpatine being alive.
And Star Destroyers zombie army.

It's terrible. Genuinely awful. It's weak nostalgia bait that cheapens the OT and offers nothing new except cookie cutter Disney characters. People are just in denial.

Don't forget that during the September 11th attacks of 2001, a third tower, WTC 7, collapsed in what has almost been certainly proven to be a controlled demolition. According the US government, it is the first skyscraper in history to collapse from office fires. The University of Alaska Fairbanks conducted a study regarding the collapse of WTC 7 and came up with findings that contradicted the US governments recreation of the collapse and found that only a controlled demolition could have caused the skyscraper to fall down in the way that it did. The past 20 years of bloodshed and destabilization are built on a lie. An insidious lie designed to strip you of your freedom and to line the pockets of wall street bankers and defense companies. All of their profit from the slaughter of countless Americans and civilians in the countries we bombed. Every bomb dropped, every bullet fired, every US soldier who stepped on an IED was just more money put into the pockets of a millionaire. Who would devise such a plot you ask? A very distinct yet rootless international clique who made their fortune off deception and usury. I think you know who I'm talking about.

Attached: wtc7.gif (280x203, 693.18K)

Do you think it will have lots of dlc? I think I might just wait for some kinda complete edition or sale.