Game is immensely popular for a few weeks around the globe, getting higher attention than multiple AAA games combined

>Game is immensely popular for a few weeks around the globe, getting higher attention than multiple AAA games combined
>Immediately drops of the face of the earth and nobody cares about it anymore
What happened?

Attached: Feature-Image_Best-Weapons-in-Vampire-Survivors[1].jpg (2000x1000, 124.26K)

You can 100% the game in like 5 hours, what did you expect?

>still 30k people playing after 3 months
???

I thought the dev was gonna update it and shit

He is, last update was a week ago and next major update is something this month adding a new mechanic to the core game.

>Complete build in 15 minutes
>Afk for 15 minutes

I can't figure out why people don't play anymore either OP

So you should basically always take the garlic right

it gets little updates constantly

No.

but it kills the bats instantly

There’s nothing to it

its still popular and its 10% off on steam save 25 cents or something.

It was a FOTM, is this your first experience with one of these?

bible
santa water
firewand
runetracer
ebony wings/peachone
laurel

Is this regardless of character or just for the simon belmont guy?

Elden Ring came out

It falls off around 5 to 7 minutes and becomes useless
Not him but I tend to pick items that synergize with the characters bonus rather than worrying about their starting item
Once you evolve one of your items the game usually becomes super easy to evolve the rest of them

user, it's a single player game in early access, being popilar for even a month is massive success
Do you expect every new game to be fortnite?

yes

This came out, it even has a leaderboard and it costs the same.

Attached: seraph last stand.png (1360x767, 221.02K)

dont listen to this guy
bible
axe
firewand
bluewand
cross
done
literally the best items in the game hands down, and dont upgrade cross, its dogshit when it doesnt hit the entire row 6 times in a row

>It falls off around 5 to 7 minutes
Not if you keep leveling it or buff it with spinach.

Never even heard of this. Copies can never capture the magic of the original, even if they're technically better. Look at how touhou fangames are always ignored compared to mainline entries despite looking, playing and sounding better than the originals.

>Do you expect every new game to be fortnite?
Yes

Attached: b02d61459ec5a69112c7b1d0cc10275f.jpg (859x960, 77.8K)

spinach is % damage
and it has no damage even evolved,
its p shit

Carried me to 30min so it must be good for something

It's good if you're new and early on but falls off later. Once you get used to the game and skilled enough I can skip it to pick something else and do better endgame.

I don't take it anymore unless I'm going for meme shield build of garlic, bible, axe, holy water, and something else so I can just stand still and afk the rest of the time.

Its decent and it runs better, but its pretty hard compared to Vampire. Bit of different game though.

This game is one of the few games that I believe is fully worth it's price. Most games are over priced anywhere between 5-10 bucks on average

Attached: breath-of-fire-breath-of-fire_4.gif (640x478, 731.42K)

Try that shit in the dairy plant and see how far garlic spinach takes you

Beside the bosses that will kill you if you do that, you can't do that on the new map due to stage hazards.

COPE SEETHE DILATE

Attached: 234234.jpg (1140x214, 29.87K)

>New character!
>It's another character that's fucking shit
>"heh this character blows ass NOW GET IT TO LEVEL 100 FOR MUH CHEEVOSSSS"
Nah I can wait for something substantial. That character is fucking trash. Weapon makes me laugh but it also MAKES ME DIE.

I'm always amazed at how bad you people can be at the game.
>bible
>holy water
>pentagram
>runetracer
>all the items needed to evolve the above
There you go, fill out the rest as you wish.

>Some literally who castlevania asset rip mogs fighting games

Damn. Sucks to suck

garbage

all shit builds. can't even kill the reaper

on the plus side this is great for shmups, since this game basically is one without a fire button. Take note, shmup autists, you can revive your genre.

>you can kill the reaper
what

You're just too bad at the game to level pentagram fast enough, those 4 alone will let you AFK to the 30th minute aside from knockback resistant bosses (you can take garlic for that if you really want to AFK).

I bet you try to avoid damage instead of spending the first 5 minutes constantly being hit to aggressively gather xp faster.

just stop being shit at the game. I took him to the vertical tower without knowing what his weapon was and still got level 100 first try. Wasn't even hyper mode.

He's not being serious user, you cannot kill the reaper without cheating or otherwise exploiting, it gets 450k hp for each one of your levels.

It requires a very specific set up where you stay at level 2 for the entire time period, spam levels as death approaches, then lock him in place.
Deaths HP is set by your level when he spawns.

you unlock the reaper as a playable character and it requires a very specific cheese involving the holy water lady w/ runetracer as your first weapon, because the reaper's HP scales to your max level.
You also need the laurel and the clock lancet

>. I took him to the vertical tower
The carts are actually quite good there due to bouncing on the walls.

Endler Rong happened.

>All you have to do is take out all the unfair stuff, compartmentalize your game, carrot on a string players, and allow difficulty customization!
Huh. Danmaku Unlimited 3 still the GOAT

they stopped paying streamers to play it, retarded faggot

Looks like even the streamers lost interest in the game once it ran out of content (immediately), I still see an occasional vtuber play it for some time whenever an update drops.

Do you know how much streamers charge? They're used to getting thousands from AAA companies just to say a game's name. A literally who dev doesn't have that much cash to throw around.

yea that's why VS is garbage compared to Crimson Land

>not running after carts in the library to have 30 of them on screen
ngmi

ourgirl Gura is playing it right now, the only important streamer.

Attached: 1644352640754.gif (128x128, 19.65K)

I still play one or two rounds a week to check out the new shit and pick up the new achievements.
72/72 gang
worth every penny (only 300 pennies, too, you cheapskates)

Bible + Spellbinder is a nice meatgrindy shield
Wand + Tome is a good secondary, as Tome's CD reduction is great for everything and the Wand has a surprising amount of pushback should anything get through the bibblegrinder
After that it's kinda whatever you want

I just buy duplicators and spinach...

>cruising through new level
>crab spawns
>drops me to 1 HP without me noticing
At least it was good to see this game force me to pay some attention every so often.

what part of fotw/m game do you not understand?

This game actually puts me to sleep. I've actually failed runs because I was unable to stay awake.

It's entertaining for a little while seeing the screen fill up with pretty particles mowing down enemies, but that eventually becomes old.

I mean I'm not complaining because of its price, but it doesn't have much longevity.

>here is a new weapon and upgrade
uh thanks i guess that will take 5 min to try out

it's a skinner box phone game with the depth of a fart.