Souls sisters

Souls sisters...

Attached: Screenshot_20220411-224412_Facebook.jpg (1438x1501, 736.27K)

>PC Gamer
PCfags proving once again they're the worst type of gaymers.

HEY, SOUL SISTER
AIN'T THAT MR. MISTER ON THE RADIO, STEREO
THE WAY YOU MOVE AIN'T FAIR YOU KNOW
HEY, SOUL SISTER
I DON'T WANNA MISS A SINGLE THING YOU DO TONIGHT

Lol
Lmao even

Elden ring is hard
People don't want to say it's hard for some reason

Game has made it's critics act extremely weird
I continue to play

git gud got gone

That magazine represents PC gaming as much as Rolling Stone represents music.

How other people that I don’t know and will never meet play their video games bothers me immensely

Attached: did you beat the game.png (1687x616, 726.56K)

PC gamer was bought out by an ESG group a few years ago.

git checkout cringe

Elden Ring is so fucking easy to cheese and it's all I see people do.

I understand that it's fun but how can you feel pride in cheesing a game?

Brave and powerful

Yup. It's the first game you can leave the autistic attack-memorizers in the dust because it's clearly not designed with them in mind, what with all the sucker punch attacks every boss has. Play smart, faggots, and try making some fucking friends.

If you people are getting frustrated about any kind of player other than the 3 man ganj squads who share weapons and spam moonvaeil, you might actually be retarded

Attached: 1649699138662m.jpg (720x1024, 93.93K)

>The video game is being mean to me :( :( :(
Grow the fuck up. Fucking play something else if you're that self conscious of the opinions of strangers.

Attached: 1380128227386.gif (300x140, 2.97M)

Furthermore, if you dont even care about "bragging rights", then congratulations, you have a functioning human brain, and don't seek validation from strangers on the internet

>the less I git gud
>the more I die
>the more I get shit on
>the more I like it

k then CuckGamer mag

I think that's the main reason I can't sympathize with their point of view
Just play the game with summons if the boss is too hard who cares

Attached: cropped_Flann_OBrien_via_RTE_press.jpg (640x360, 39.24K)

Some games were clearly designed to be cheesed. It was immensely satisfying to beat the Valiant Gargoyles "fair and square", but if you can't see the fun in walking each of them off of a cliff one at a time, you clearly don't know how to have fun.

they've been shit for far longer than that

elden ring is harder than any souls games if you go in blind and just do a basic melee build, but the easiest if you're among the normalfags who watch all those "THIS BUILD IS BROKEN!!!" videos on youtube videos and cheese through the game.

You totally missed the point of the article. They are talking about the players being mean to them, not the game itself. If the game was mean it wouldn't have let you fight radahn on a horse.

Hard only if you don't abuse summons and magic.

What? Git gud is when you can't beat a boss, so the opposite is, get worse? Huh??????

Oh no, some fucking nobody I've never met or will meet again is being a faggot. Better fucking write an article about it.
What are they gonna do? Kick my ass?

Attached: 1334899172648.jpg (427x448, 125.94K)

Yeah, why do I assume the content of the article is just going to be about the write going "oh, i gotta stop worrying about gitting gud" and then they went and got gud anyway

It's amazing how hard these people have been mindbroken by a dumb meme

the completion rates on steam are higher than either console

The Mummy was such a fun movie. It kind of marks the end of the era of Hollywood before they became the soulless super hero factory they are today.

Just read it. Author has no idea what "git gud" means.

He says it's beating it efficiently or optimally. Dumb fucker optimal strategy would be swarm of flies with +10 ash for fastest and safest kill. Git gud is beating the boss head on, solo, so you can learn the game. Getting good at something is to have mastery over it. Beating it optimally does not require you to learn or master anything.

As long as these faggots stop trying to make the game easier I'm happy

Is this the part where you act like a loyalist faggot to whichever company makes your fisher price toy console with gimped specs and DRM up the ass

Attached: 1649372863792.png (680x568, 162.68K)

An odd way of coping with the idea that they refuse to improve.

Attached: ihatetrannies.jpg (2945x3727, 2.25M)

Most people get 100% of their video gsme discussion through web forums like this, because true normies still don't play video games. Most of the people who talk about elden ring are trolls who spam the same insecurity-bait over and over. It's getting to the normies, who don't understand why autistic people are addicted to trolling for attention.

You didn't write the article but you're still a massive faggot for posting a literally who's opinion.

Their attempts at getting hate clicks are so overt I can only imagine the troglodytes who fall for it. Same with their "I cheated at sekrio" thing and the repost they did for copy pasta hate clicks. Thank god that site is dying, these are the same death throes Kotaku threw out.

kek, you're also just another moron who has taken the 'git gud' meme the exact opposite direction. It's always just meme term to throw at people complaining about difficulty, that is all. For the last decade, Yea Forums has not considered any of the Souls games hard. It was always that you didn't understand the mechanics or you weren't using mechanics properly, they aren't hard games. Now you got retards, like you, that think these games are actually supposed to be hard and "beating it optimally" isn't how you're supposed to play them.

Gwyn literally forced his son to crossdress because he was good at gay moon magic naturally
Why on earth would you want that as a representation of your movement?

How dare they use Millicent to shitpost.

Bad fathers are the catalyst for all trannies

I fucking hate you zoomer newfags. Also
>Yea Forums has not considered
Neck yourself.

The Git Gud meme and its consequences have been disastrous on the design of From's games.

>he thinks beating a video game means he has bragging rights
sure, if you’re a neet

And game journalists wonder why people hate them and make fun of them for being massive fags.

and the use of cheats is infinitely higher, what's your point?

Where's the patch to fix Milicent's quest?

That proves nothing, thanks to cheat engine. Console experience might actually be the genuine way to play the game because of 99% less cheating. Considerably less people using guides as a crutch, too.

>Game article

Opinion irrelevant.

Its either too hard or mind numbingly easy, and both sides of the coin are at each others throat nonstop and doing every kind of mental gymnastic to counter each other or just plain seething. its truly the /pol/ of darksouls and the most cancerous blight From has ever unleashed onto the world

Last line of the article:
>I still don't know where I'm going or what Elden Ring will have waiting for me when I get there, but I had fun, and that's enough.

This bitch hasn't finished the game. They're not going to either.
That tells me exactly why they think git gud doesn't apply to them, they haven't even beaten any of the game's challenges.

Reminder it was the pc launch of dark souls that brought these faggots in to begin with

Cyclists>Vegans>>>>>>>>>Bros...posters

I beat the game in baby mode and i feel fine.

Attached: baby mode.png (365x748, 293.96K)

Who the fuck is still using Facebook?

I been sayin this since the start bros and sistas

>source
>it came to me in a dream

Please understand small indie company

It's called reasoning, dipshit, cheat engine positively correlates with beating the game faster. Steam LINKS guides to you the instant you open it. The game's statistics are going to reflect that, but you aren't smart enough to interpret them, so stop trying

>DRM up the ass
yeah what silly console games anyway time to boot up comp game#9596 but first I need to launch it through steam through epic through battle.net through epic games through orgin through ubisoft through xbox app
ok now I can play after the anti cheat installs root 0 on my pc
silly console gamers and there drm

lay off the crack.

Its as hard as you let it be. Certain weapons melt bosses and areas

Pretty sure that was 2008 user. The Dark Knight and Iron Man 1 change everything

>the souls games were never actually hard but everyone internalized the bullshit that the fans of the games projected about them
>this game comes out and they think it's actually easier and more accessible
>but then they're confronted by the souls fans being retarded as usual and insisting everyone is playing wrong when not using their preferred handicaps, or using the wrong OP item
>reviewers can tell this is bullshit but can't tell that this has always been a thing and the whole git gud mantra was idiots who felt accomplished for a game with more subtle difficulty tailoring options
It's a wild ride but it's good this meme can finally die as people figure out just what little shits the souls fandom actually are.

Attached: 2344523452.jpg (826x617, 55.24K)

kek, imagine having your head so far up your ass you think "git gud" means something like "get mastery over the game." It's always been a meme term used to deflate shitters, nothing more. Blow your zoomer boogyman out of your ass