Famitsu is already asking what's next after KH4. Nomurasisters, how did we fuck up so bad?

Famitsu is already asking what's next after KH4. Nomurasisters, how did we fuck up so bad?

Attached: 1649699346038.png (586x638, 262.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdPAgsYKs10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Versus 13 is still on the table? does this man never stop?

So Verum Rex was a back door pilot then.

Should just put Verum Rex into KH4. He already mixed the games in KH3.

It seems apparent that Nomura had a plan for Versus that was comprehensive enough to be a full series of games waiting to be made.

I thought that was what he was going for? I think I hate Nomura more with each passing day

KH4 is literally going to be the beta test grounds for verum rex.

>5 more years for FF7Rp2
>5 years for KH4
>7 more years for Verum Rex
God, I love Nomura. You'll grow old and die on his 'wild ride'.

Only mechanically, that's a far cry from what he promised in Re:mind.

Can someone stop this man?

Attached: 1649702811524.png (1017x823, 544.81K)

well KH4 is using unreal 5 so at least it will give them time to learn the engine more.

The news about Verum Rex and KH4 being separate projects is confusing regarding what KH4 and Verum Rex are even supposed to be.

If he wants Verum Rex to be its own game, why does he keep shoehorning it into KH?

Attached: 566y4564564564.jpg (1259x656, 94.03K)

Lmao even professional publications don't give a shit about KH4 and just anticipate Verum Rex instead, right in Nomura's face. He better cancel the disneyshit and start developing the shakespearean urban fantasy KH2FM kino we were promised.

At least KH4 wont be a flop like strangers of SHIT

because he's spent like 15 years losing his mind over it, Nomura is a broken man

Please make Verum Rex I want to see more of her

Attached: verum-rex-stella.jpg (1366x768, 124.96K)

Fuck, I thought Just a Pancake rose from the dead for a new video.

The power of Disney.

But isn't Quadratum the world where Yozora is? Or is that someplace different? I'd kinda be shocked if Yozora didn't show up in 4

Attached: FIPsnk_XEAUGwja.jpg (934x1216, 96.86K)

Probably wants to show square that he can do whatever the fuck he wants because he has the fanbase and I’m pretty sure that Verum Rex will somehow be a part of the KH verse. It was always like this in the KH games that the secret boss played a big role in future games. His plan is probably to make a own world for Verum Rex and then connect it with KH. Maybe it’s the arc after the lost master arc. And during the lost master arc he makes Verum Rex to build up that world. At the end he just connects them.
OR
He just wants to fuck on square and show them that he’ll make his version of FF XV even if he has to kill one of the 3 big IP’s of Square

Because Verum Rex is the 'Another Side, Another Story' of the Versus XIII project.

This is a fantasy based on corporate politics.

There might be a focus on helping worlds on the brink of destruction get back on their feet. All the dead Square IPs are those dead worlds and Versus XIII's rebuilding in KH with Sora's help will allow Nomura to force a greenlight on his fantasy based on reality project from which we were so deprived.

Attached: Okay what the fuck is up with Wada.jpg (2213x1639, 444.95K)

Imagine making a worse Souls game than Code:Vein despite ripping off as many ideas as humanly possible from it.

Attached: file.png (801x1000, 1.17M)

>No Endor

Fake.

I got it. Sora's side is 'reality', that's why it looks so dull while Yozora's side will be 'fantasy'. Just wait 30 years until Nomura finished making both games and 400 mobile spin-offs.

Quadratum is the „afterworld“ for the KH world and probably Versus 13 2.0 meaning if they die die they’ll be Transported to quadratum.
Yozora did say he didint belong here in his Re:Mind fight and wants to go back.
tl;dr quadratum is the middle point that is inbetween the KH-verse and Yozoras world

Isn't it the world where TWEWY is?

>Yozora did say he didint belong here in his Re:Mind fight and wants to go back.

Based.

no, he confirmed they're not the same thing
but at the same time there's no way they're going to put the dev work into creating an entire world for such an unpopular IP, so it wouldn't surprise me if they shoehorned the cast in there for a cameo

I'm getting a migraine

nomura schizo chads I kneel...

The only things it took from CV are AI companions and increasing max MP / ichor by doing soul burst / drain attacks. Anything else?

TWEWY is in Japan while KH4's beginning setting has a name already.

Where is Verum Rex, you old fucking hack? Why the fuck is it coming after KH4? Is Nomura retarded?

The obvious choice would have been to make Verum Rex, and tease KH4 in it.

Nomura should go full Nomura and announce they're putting KH4 on the backburner and making Verum Rex now instead.

It's not a souls game, it's a Nioh game

yeah no shit
but there's almost no value to creating a TWEWY shibuya world after this, and sora did promise to see some of the characters again, so it's now or never

Old Nomura could do it but nu-Nomura is a yes man who was probably goaded into making KH4, because it would generate more sales.

>Second Kingdom Hearts IV trailer comes out
>At the end, MoM speaks
>"But the world is ever changing.."
KHIV logo disappears, turning into Verum Rex logo

Attached: Warau.jpg (378x378, 19.43K)

Kek

We already got a shitty final fantasy game. It’s time for a Kingdom Hearts game

Killed by Disney meddling, Yozora won't even show up in KH4.

Versus is dead and it will never return. Why are people expecting Verum Rex to be it or even an adequate substitute? Look at it. It's a parody of Versus at best. The tone, the setting.. it would all be completely different. You can't make Versus without the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology.

All cringedom sharts games are inherently shitty fanfics for autists getting off to playing Disney movie #4202 demo disc.

There was faint hope that the big deal of unreality was that the world outside Kingdom Hearts universe is functioning by a different set of rules, namely FNC, which would allow Nomura to roll out Verum Rex as a substitute for Versus XIII but that went up in smoke when Darkside appeared in Quadratum. I no longer believe in Nomura ever getting it right as he literally sabotaged himself here. He can shove Versus up his ass.

>You can't make Versus without the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology.
They did 13 and Type 0 without issue before abandoning the mythology altogether. Even then the mythology was LOOSELY connected with only a few connecting things.

Ah I didn't realize that, interesting. Would that suggest the scene with him in the car is in his own world?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdPAgsYKs10

This mogs the living shit out of KH4.

Attached: 1649708462552.jpg (1280x720, 114.56K)

The HACKmura pattern: create a prerendered CG that would make retards salivate at the graphics and could-be headcanon about the game's content, procrastinate for 10 years shitting out tech demos and finally run away like a bitch from directing the end product.

Attached: yokotaro.jpg (800x450, 61.48K)

where are the robots
why does Quadratum look so generic
why are we fighting Darkside

Kh4 trailer sucked ass

Nobody in the world knows what Verum Rex is. Probably some west-pandering sqeenix shit like Bespoken. They should be asking that hack when he's going to finish making the FF7 Remake?

>he genuinely believes this
confirmation you will still in middle school when Versus was announced

Good, just let the "Fabula Nova Crystallis" series and remnants die.
After 3 games, a spin-off, two mobile games and whatever the fuck that was FFXV we don't need a reimagined version of Versus XIII.

Versus is looking like real vaporware right now. Maybe Versus was always just smoke and mirrors but Nomura convinced you that
Tabata totally destroyed his dream project? If Nomura is so obsessed with it he shouldn't have announced a Sora x Strelitzia SFM.

are you just copypasting shitposts across multiple threads

Versus is dead, shitum kex will never be a real game.

Verum Rex fags the most obnoxious fanbase for a game that doesn't exist

you are so wrong

Attached: NOMURA CHAD.jpg (749x961, 201.35K)

They should have abandoned Disney when they had the chance after they fucked with KH3 so badly. Quadratum was the perfect setup to do so.
My interest died as soon as donald and goofy appeared on-screen

Attached: sleeping man.jpg (275x183, 6.38K)

You think Sora will cuck Kairi with Stelitzia?