Why doesn't it have any good games?

Why doesn't it have any good games?

Attached: MV5BMGMyOThiMGUtYmFmZi00YWM0LWJiM2QtZGMwM2Q2ODE4MzhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc2Nzg5OTQ@._V1_.jpg (1280x1885, 496.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U7lt5sypIcU
youtube.com/watch?v=U7lt5sypIcU
youtube.com/watch?v=ps2QgAsE-os
youtube.com/watch?v=tM0wUBgS1_o
youtu.be/AwsZ6pwH2Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you have shit taste, it has plenty of good ones.

ENTER.

Attached: 5287738.jpg (1415x2006, 1.06M)

played the shit out of this.

Attached: 49745-dragon-ball-z-budokai-3-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (640x916, 149.61K)

>HD port with proper online never ever

youtu.be/U7lt5sypIcU

Attached: FMGA-BrUcAQtA1h (1).jpg (1763x1500, 262.65K)

It comes down to these 3.

>he didn't play Supersonic Warriors 2

>Legacy of Goku 2 and 3
>Budokai 3
> dbz tenkaichi 3

raging blast 2

There are a few good games, but

>New game(s) every year
>Fanbase doesn’t actually know what’s good
Dragon Ball would rather rehash the same turd that the fans gobble up than expand their market/appeal. Most content in the past few years has been SS4/Fusion/Super stuff, none of which is even close to the peak of the series. As someone who enjoys everything from the beginning to the end of Namek, it’s frustrating that games don’t have more fanservice that appeals to me.

FighterZ's only problem is the lack of rollback netcode

What the hell is rollback?

We need more OG dragonball games, amerifatd only like dbz cause wrestke

The 00's were the golden age to be a Dragon Ball fan. Budokais, Tenkaichis, Super Dragon Ball Z, Advance Adventure, Supersonic Warriors 1 + 2, Legacy of Goku 2 + 3. It was just back to fucking back, and felt amazing to play each one.

The manga colors are great

>sideswitch autocombos
>vanish in neutral
>OTGs randomly sprinkled through the cast
>2m5kmll2h super dash mll2h ll ki blast special
>base cast fucking sucks with very few exceptions
>latest DLC is unapologetically pay to win

rollback is a start

Hyper DBZ is a fanfare that's better than it has any right to be
Fusions on the 3DS is pretty neat, too

Kakarot is awesome, and so is fighterz

Tenkaichi 3 hit the peak, and ever since they've been removing and adding/readding features to keep side-stepping and downgrading without ever creating a new peak.

A problem with many franchises over the last decade

Best Dragon Ball Z game hands down. No need to fill this thread up with more incorrect answers.

People who bitch about specific characters being overpowered are strange. If she's so good why aren't you rocking her and getting free wins?

Attached: 1622351116411.jpg (893x1280, 271.88K)

Based

holy based

*fangame

Take me back /spic/ball z bros

GOAT
DBFZ fucking sucks, if it didn't have DB attached to the name nobody, and I mean, NOBODY would play it
>latest DLC
>Implying they didn't make the fusions almost as good as L21 before L21 released
And everyone competitively runs like the same composition because top tiers are leagues ahead of anyone from the base cast, everyone feels the same to play and have barely any differences among them, even with rollback this game would be a piece of shit only played by people that want to feel good picking top tiers and see DB on the screen

>That one DBZ game for the PS2 I never tried
You have my attention

>sideswitch autocombos
??? every autocombo with crossup/mixup has a huge gap where you can mash out
>vanish in neutral
??????????
>OTGs randomly sprinkled through the cast
I hope you don't mean rejumps
literally nothing wrong with this, its just a basic bnb
>base cast fucking sucks with very few exceptions
false (android 21, goku ssb, kid buu, android 18, gohan (teen), gohan (adult), cell, gotenks, beerus, tien, majin boo, hit, all those are viable, and the first pass dlc is cheap as fuck and basegoku, basevegeta, vegito, bardock, brolyZ, android 17 are all viable)
Agree, labandroid21 is fucking broken as shit

I still believe this game is the best an anime game has ever looked

Attached: 51WtL+h7quL._AC_.jpg (359x498, 45.5K)

I enjoyed it but it felt so shallow in content.

Tryhard 2d fighting game is the worst genre for DBZ, a game about flying around, powering up, and blowing shit up.

And being 3v3shit in a series that literally never had a group on group fight

>tryhard
Sounds like something a scrub would say.

what the fuck is this shit dude lmfao do fightan trannies really?

Attached: dbzrpg.jpg (480x360, 25.71K)

because the source material isn't good
t.superman fan

>series about fighting
>the actual pinnacle genre of fighting is tryhard

I think you need to git gud

If fighterz wasn't so boring it would work, sadly the only character that is lore accurate and feels good to play is Goget4 and he's broken as shit but even then he has to stick by 2m5metcetc, the replacement for autocombo being a combo that everyone can do and virtually impossible to drop

It was developed by Arika, the same company that did the Street Fighter EX series and Fighting EX Layer. Plays like a traditional fighter with an emphasis on managing your "Action Bar" for movement like dashing, flying, combo extensions, etc.

There's a YouTube channel dedicated to uploading matches from a Japanese arcade frequently: youtube.com/watch?v=U7lt5sypIcU

Fighterz is good. And Budokai 3, Tenkaichi 2 and 3, Shin Budokai, Tenkaichi Tag Team, Raging Blast 2 and Xenoverse 2 are serviceable

turning animes or tv shows into video games is a bad idea 99.99% of the time

>DBFZ fucking sucks, if it didn't have DB attached to the name nobody, and I mean, NOBODY would play it
Just like the """"GOAT"""" budokai and tenkaichi 3

It was also directed by SF2's Akira Nishitani.

SuperDBZ is a tragic game

Those would actually work considering they're a fun party game you could just say superheroes that fuse and fight evil guys and all of them are unique in what they do

>in a series that literally never had a group on group fight
t.never read/watched Dragon Ball

>DBFZ fucking sucks, if it didn't have DB attached to the name nobody, and I mean, NOBODY would play it
>>Implying people would care about budokai and tenkaichi series if they weren't DB games

How's that?

Still the best dbz RPG

Attached: file.png (623x558, 606.33K)

>they would actually work if you use another popular IP unlike something like Marvel vs Capc- ehh I mean unlike DBFZ

It's always a bunch of heroes jobbing to one villain or a bunch of villains jobbing to one hero. Group on group never happens. The only thing even close to that I can think of off the top of my head are the Cell jrs and that hardly counts.

I've never played any ds/3ds dragonball. Is it basically Legacy of Goku but not so limited?

Those kind of games die in a month or so if they don't have brand or anything else going for it, just look at every platform fighter that isn't smash or rivals.

>Labandroid21 is fucking broken as shit
Yeah cause it's not like ss4 gogeta, gogeta blue, or ui goku didn't single handedly destroy the meta either

You guys actr as if budokai and tenkaichi had a current community or some shit LUHMAOOO
DBFZ sucks

the bnb is not efficient at all after a while, re jumps are far better because they let you use ex moves which opens the game dramatically

fighterZ has the best animation quality of any db fighting game, and the best representation of fighting styles of the characters even down to the frames, and the only reason you can't admit it is because its a game that requires you to git gud to play it

youtube.com/watch?v=ps2QgAsE-os
youtube.com/watch?v=tM0wUBgS1_o

Clone character the game

>>fighterZ has the best animation quality of any db fighting game, and the best representation of fighting styles of the characters even down to the frames, and the only reason you can't admit it is because its a game that requires you to git gud to play it
This is completely irrelevant to being 3v3shit

Actually, there is a small community of italians playing bt3 competitively.

Shares the name with the worst Dragonball series and amerifats only cared about their Budokai Tenkaichi arena fighters.

What's wrong with 3v3?

>Git gud
>In a game where you can pick someone and learn the universal BNB and go with that forever
>Neutral consists of filling the screen with shit
>Pick L21/Vegito/Blue Gogeta and win
>>>>>GITTING GUD
Git gud at what exactly?

>the replacement for autocombo being a combo that everyone can do and virtually impossible to drop
With the exception of SDBZ and hyper dimension, all DB fighters have this.

Doesn't align with muh lire

>instead of admitting he doesn't know how to play he goes on and on that the game is trash
literal scrubtalk, just say you don't like the game and move on, its that simple

>and the only reason you can't admit it is because its a game that requires you to git gud to play it
This breaks cash grab arena fighter shitters

it does
youtu.be/AwsZ6pwH2Jg

unironically the best dbz game

The reason why I can say with full confidence that the game is shit is because I learned how to play it, your 5 hours of gametime don't count just because you saw le vegeta do the vegeta pose it doesn't mean it's a good game, it's the shittiest modern fighter
Put a ring up if you're so """good""" at 5m2mjmll2hsdmll2hjll

the first point is about characters swapping from facing left to right in between autocombo hits

"i dont understand" is not a criticism

Some characters have OTGs and others dont and its a big deal in converting combos especially off DR into a DHC

The basic bnb for literally everyone with minor exceptions on the ender

Why the basic bnb is so bad for the game? It's as crazy as being critical about the medium medium special or the hop cd, hop close-command normal-super special, im open to know why its so bad for the game when you can expand the combos further if you want more meter or more damage or use ex moves with rejumps

Really nigga? Do people actually enjoy this shitty card base rpgs which really are just random luck attacks? As a teen you just keep loading state to see if you get a better attack.

Unironically filtered holy shit

It is too good for what it is, you only need to do it twice in a match, it's meterless and you can expand with meter but it's already too good, you can basically pick 3 characters you don't know how to play and win with that, it's a universal option that is too good whereas medium medium special is just beginner stuff that doesn't get enough mileage over time, eventually you'll have to do better combos but in DBFZ? that shit is also optimal for online play because it doesn't require any of the delays required for rejumps, the universal bnb works at even 8 frames of delay because it's a dial-up combo, it does about 4k+ damage in a game where the health is 10k.
Even comparing it to the other games you listed, KOF one requires meters and getting hit by hop cd is not as easy as you make it seem while in DBFZ 5M or 2M pushes you forward for most characters and is also part of your blockstring
>No ring
Yep another shitter that played through the story
What's your rank little man?

No wonder you had no fun with the game.