Master Duel

Attached: Summoning methods.png (960x677, 903.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugipedia.com/wiki/Creature_Swap
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
youtube.com/watch?v=th4Pw6hsg-o
youtu.be/5Jrorstglj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And Yuya deck is comprised of circus clowns.
Yusaku is cool though

Attached: PerformapalShowDown-MADU-EN-VG-artwork.png (512x512, 408.21K)

Joey was the best character. He just kept adding random shit to his deck praying that it would work somehow, and his meme faces were the best part of the anime.

What's Vrains MC's deck about?

winning

well judging by the title I'd say raining veins

>Becomes even more of a metafag and starts opening Adamanciaptors packs
>Waste my gems on Meklords/Timelord packs because fuck sinchros

>I play cards based on le internet

Computer and coding puns

Attached: 47B67DE2-4E67-456F-8421-064A1EEC842F.jpg (463x679, 75.05K)

Internet

Attached: 51-eQgqH9AL._AC_.jpg (327x479, 45.74K)

Help me Yea Forums what should I do?

De-ranking in gold is suprisingly fun.
You play the fun decks and surrender the rest.
The ratio is like 8/10 meta niggers to games worth playing lmao.

my favorite pun

Attached: 33E38D0B-7962-4C3C-8EC9-4C6E7096E0FA.jpg (244x355, 32.63K)

I play lightsworn
new lightsworn cards that don't fucking suck when

Is there a goto super cool insect deck to play in MD right now? I know herculean beetrooper and gang isnt in yet but i wanna play BUGS

I'm ready.

Attached: mek.png (520x487, 153K)

it bricked again drybros

Attached: brick2.jpg (492x202, 50.36K)

What's the best possible kind of Blue-Eyes deck that you could possibly make? I know they're shit but I want to help my brother get into Master Duel and that's what he's into.

Attached: 1649637923674.png (796x712, 316.64K)

Attached: 1649646496172.jpg (600x600, 133.51K)

Set 1 and pass.

the one without any blue eyes cards

>set
nigga u gay

Chaos Max turbo, probably.

Autism, seriously the man constantly makes lists of 3s

Tech Support
The backup girls, CodeTalker archetype, Cynet, Firewall Dragon (The only protag ace monster to get banned)

Those 90s movies where they hack into the internet in a full bodysuit and a visor to extinguish the firewall.

God Speed, brother.

Attached: 66594927.jpg (624x624, 131.07K)

I fucking love Chaos MAX, it's full Unga.

Draglubion otk or chaos max

I love stealing it and watching my opponent surrender.

He goes so hard

Attached: 4BAA6153-F018-4B00-AEDE-94C0667446BB.jpg (544x544, 180.41K)

how do you steal?

I don't know, I'm white.

Yuya's deck actually fits him really well theming wise. He's a performer so his deck is based on circus stuff with Odd-eyes and the Magicians being his mysterious origin and stuff of that nature.

Anyone have any out and out bugs in this game?
I was testing out a deck with a friend and when he triggered mirror force I wasn't able to respond with a set solemn vow. I went through all the graveyard and monster effects and nothing could have prevented me from using that to save my field.
Did I miss anything or did the game fuck me over?

I actually like Declan’s deck, it’s a mix of demons, yokai, eldritch, and mythos and binding pacts. It’s one of these 3+ playstyle decks like Yusaku’s.

Using Blue Eyes as a big synchro or rank 8 engine

>Declan

Turn it into vfd turbo.

Use this
yugipedia.com/wiki/Creature_Swap

did you set solemn vow that turn?
btw solemn vow isnt a real card and theres different ones so without more context its hard to tell if you screwed up or the game did

Me too faggot, bring it

Attached: 51253436566666.png (419x360, 96.87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo

How long till the event starts?

12h i think

Holy shit am I retarded.
So I had drawn and set SOLEMN JUDGEMENT that turn. Mirror force was set the previous turn. As said there were no cards that had effects that that would prevent the activation of traps and I figured that a counter trap specifically wouldn't have any sort of weird timing on it.

Based and Yuseipilled

Yuma is cute

Attached: 79531564_p1.png (500x707, 302.07K)

not with that ugly ass hair

Rude

Attached: 66379440_p0.jpg (1200x1500, 890.19K)

did they censor the hippos?

youtube.com/watch?v=th4Pw6hsg-o

Pic related can go into Baronne/Spirit Dragon on a reasonable hand and Baronne/Spirit Dragon/VFD with a good hand. Still bricks a lot because that's just the deck. You could consider removing Veilers for pots, but you could end up banishing stuff you don't want to banish.

Attached: file.png (787x890, 480.46K)

youtu.be/5Jrorstglj0

If your Max is on the field long enough for the opponent to steal it on his turn the you're doing it wrong.

>Firewall
>Banned
user...

>summon lvl 7 kaiju on my side
>normal summon ash
>summon ruddy rose dragon
i swear im playing a synchro deck

>He doesn't know

He was at one point. Hes free now with an errata.

Is Junk Doppel still the best way to triple Quasar? I don't care that it's inefficient, I just want to manzoku my clear mind but I haven't played the deck since Jet Synchron came out.

yeah, you cant activate solemn judgement (or any trap card/quick play spell) the turn you set them

It's a shame Magician and Le Monkey were just universally good, I really liked running pure Performapal as a fun beatdown deck.

shit like where you use the blue eyes an engine for something else are generally the best decks using the archetype. That or like skill drain beatdown or something
But in both cases that's usually not what the person wants to play so good luck convincing them. The people that want to play blue eyes want to play it because of the archetypes intended style. Even if they don't know how the modern deck plays they remember Kaiba shitting out loads of 3k beat sticks and just hitting over hit and that's what they want to do.

>Eldlich is banned from the event
They're afraid.

Anyways this is my deck that I've been toying around with. I feel like I should slap a Unizombie or two in there but at the same time I really have been focusing on trying to get my synchro summons through the graveyard.

Attached: Screenshot_20220411_131858.png (1600x925, 1.19M)

Anyone?

what do you want us to do? Timelords are fine if all you care about is clearing the event