This is the kind of person modern games are meant to appeal to

>This is the kind of person modern games are meant to appeal to.

Attached: 1629750905546.webm (406x720, 2.86M)

This is what whitoid society does to people

I mean she definitely has brain problems because she chooses to look like that but what the fuck is with the fonts/colours changing? It's a fucking chore to follow the conversation because I had no idea who was talking.

I don't think a person who wasn't autistic could have made this video

user this is an insane person, games are not made for these people. social media is perfectly designed these types which is why you RETARDS post shit like this on here because it gets attention.

Well I think she's pretty spot on with her diagnosis

i can fix her

Attached: dont care.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

>her

Attached: 1628591991375.jpg (565x529, 43.52K)

women voting was the last straw for humanity

That's not a person, it's a demon

>It's a fucking chore to follow the conversation because I had no idea who was talking.
Pro tip: Its just her and the contrarian voices in her head.

>people still make cringe videos

Attached: 6860_20211202135349_1.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Attached: 1638619333027.webm (648x576, 2.93M)

Trump should have made good on his threat to ban tik tok in the US years ago, just another promise he cucked out on like locking Hillary up or building the wall.

>self diagnose
I fucking hate these people, being on the spectrum ruined my fucking life and it's not a fashion for moronic teens to use as a prop for their boring and uninteresting personality. Fuck them.

based grandpa

Don't blame people for acting like clowns
Blame yourself for going to the circus every single day

maybe they are an aspie because autists aren't very socially aware and by making this they're proving they're socially retarded in 3 ways
1. Their appearance is very offputting and dysgenic
2. their disregard for other people's feelings
3. not understanding how bad the first two makes them look.

Why are those hands so fucking ugly? The crawling ones from Elden Ring look better

Attached: 1649569673512.gif (372x372, 3.98M)

I'm da Jokah, baybee!

If there is no real difference between a medical diagnosis and self-diagnosis why bother with it at all? Or is she just going to get mad at the pharmacy when they won't give her drugs without a prescription too?

Yes, but the colour she chose for the voices in her head is suddenly used while replying to the voices and then it changes mid sentence while she is on the same track.
To be quite frank this bitch is braindead.

>my autism diagnose is a privilege
I wish it was

Attached: 1628458034038.png (500x522, 133.84K)

>literally looks like a degenerate freakshow trying it's hardest to stand out
i'm not listening to anythin this 'thing' has to say

You might have more brain problems than she does.

> like voltron
yeah nigga get to the hospital

Plus, why the fuck would anyone want to be autistic, or have aspergers? It sucks.

See There is literally no rules to the fucking fonts and colours this cunt uses. Makes no sense.
You might be a braindead autistic subhuman fucking troglodyte like the OP and you can follow it but please spare us.

It's the oppression olympics: The most crippled retard gets the most e-clout.

These gifs are so cool

Attached: datamosh4.gif (500x361, 442.2K)

>Woman
>Autism
So rare that you're genuinely more likely to find a woman who is an actual hermaphrodite than autistic. It always pisses me off when autist representation is a woman, it barely fucking happens.

It's seeking validation from comments on the internet, it doesn't have an opinion. I don't really understand the whole autistic and proud thing, yes i'm autistic why the fuck would I be proud of being disabled?

>I go to Twitter and tiktok to find shit to smear all over Yea Forums!
The real cancer is you OP.

Do people like this actually exist or this this some kind of MK ultra shit?

Attached: 1638674182634.jpg (720x1185, 63.95K)

I'm in facebook group for people like me, when people come in and whine about being "self diagnosed", they're usually banned. It's the same when you get people saying shit like "I'm just so let down, I thought I was autistic and my psych said I wasn't and I'm so like, hurting right now", and it's always people who look like that.

how do they move so uncannily? does bing wahoo give you super pohrynkwers?

Attached: 1642034665964.jpg (1000x1000, 304.16K)

>we have more info then they learn in school
>then

Autism is the last of this thing's problems

You know, jokes aside, her self-diagnosis might not have been so far off.
But it not just autism, it is pure low-IQ stupidity.

None of us are real user, you are the only one who exists the rest of us are all bots

sped up/shooped, probably practiced, you don't do shit like that improv without being a professional

they do but the ratio of them to a normal person is like 1:100000 - but since the internet is making everything smaller we see people like this constantly because they are terminally online and love the attention

Psy-op from the right to make libs look insane.

That's my theory

Shartmerica needs to be glassed from coast to coast

Outside of attention, why would anyone actually want to be autistic?

It will eventually get a government job

Zoomers are obsessed with labels.

MY
LIFE
IS
A
VIDEO
GAME

have you seen the average antifa mugshot, pride parade or Californian? the right doesn't need to make shit up when it already exists

Government jobs pay well and have a shit load of benefits. Not really an insult.

Loads of companies that want diversity points without having to hire actual minorities hire the autistic and call it "mental diversity" or something

It's still so funny to me that these people are the ones running society because the vast majority of people are too scared to say anything.

why does ABIB go out of his way to delete this whenever it gets posted

Next stage of human evolution according to The Predator anyway

Let's see
>black
>woman/probably identifies as gender fluid
>queer
>self diagnose autism
Wow they're at the tip top of the oppression totem pole so in society at least in their mind they should get all the attention and all the benefits and see themselves as better than everyone

Attached: 1615842935989.jpg (610x960, 125.95K)

because his life is like a video game

He's a Nintendo fanboy.

>pensions
I'd kill for a fucking government job. It's hard as hell to get fired from government positions to. If you land a decent one you can coast for the rest of your life.

>Zoomers are obsessed with labels.
And the generations before too, but never really co-opting disabilities.

Thats precisely why Muttmerica is doomed

Attached: 1623367404193.jpg (1006x724, 118.12K)

It does happen though, I've known a couple of genuinely autistic women, nice people, but you can tell they have trouble processing social cues

>
We're all going to wear the same shirt for a couple of days and intensely obsess over stupid shit?

they're not, they just run social media due to being loudmouths so out of touch boomers pander to them thinking they represent a large audience

That's not why at all.

>wacky joker makeup
>hours of footage of her talking to herself on camera
>thinks everyone's trying to hold her down
>diagnoses herself with trendy conditions
>victimhood mentality
>social media "influencer"
>whole life is one long quest for attention
textbook NPD

Attached: 1593431876282.jpg (716x724, 31.92K)

>too poor to go to the doctor
>has a house, a nice suit, and jewelry
Huh?

Attached: 1649682114322.webm (640x640, 1.19M)

Above average IQ, if you’re high functioning. However, it’s only really effective for the things you’re interested in (e.g. knowledge about subway systems) For everything else you’d be below average.

Why are leftists like this

i have no clue what point this thing is trying to make after watching that entire thing.

this lol

That she's autistic and she's quirky and interesting because of it.

I'm not talking about some desk job filing away paperwork, I'm talking about a job which involves high level decision making

Attached: 54287787-10520757-The_Biden_administration_has_hired_the_first_non_binary_person_t-m-4_1645101026699.jpg (634x694, 85.08K)

ok?

Yes it is. Just imagine thig... autistic dumb thing at the goverment job, making her little agenda judgmenets.
There are more of such creatures getting high-position places and jobs in the government and this process just speeds up as we go further in 20xx. At some point it will all go crashing down.

"Pay my medical bills for me, shitlords"