Just watched this Masterpiece

What went so fucking right?

Attached: 20220411_205347.jpg (864x1080, 287.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q05XUkrGv50
youtu.be/sBJxSQpDM8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you watch it?

Tails is too cute
youtu.be/Q05XUkrGv50

Attached: CCAE6C14-171C-4FB0-BE5B-5816D0AE0DBB.jpg (466x658, 38.69K)

To dab on reviewjews

Attached: 1649383360408.png (762x245, 111.61K)

>What went right

Attached: Idris_Elba-4580_(cropped).jpg (800x1162, 201.52K)

It was made by gaijins.

based. nothing makes (((them))) more angry than something they shit on succeeding.

Unironically this.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>I AM HAVING… THE FUN!

Attached: F7EC74BC-1E43-42F2-9B61-F35FD9AADE14.jpg (426x453, 162.96K)

Knuckles being a big dumb red wreckingball was good.
Snowboarding scene was great. Tails hero worship of Sonic felt pretty genuine.

Cons, the entire wedding thing could have been cut and nothing of value would have been lost. G.U.N. could have been added during the climax instead.
Super Sonic was wasted on a threat of this low level.
Do you think 3 will introduce Amy?

Is there a better camrip yet.

Sonic 1 got a full quality dump about a month after it debuted but I suspect that may have been pandemic-related.

Daily reminder that we’ll be getting glorious hd bat tits in the third movie and she’ll probably fuck human men.

I admire your optimism

Attached: __rouge_the_bat_sonic_the_hedgehog_and_etc_drawn_by_sif_siffers__0ebc91a3ccf370e2ac053d5645f173e9.png (824x614, 496.99K)

Knuckles was so fucking cute and adorable at the end

Amy would be good for this version of Sonic, actually. But she's a very girly character and I don't think Hollywood will let fly. I'm gonna be thankful that Sonic, Tails and Knuckles are as good as they are

He was kino as knuckles

They would probably just make her more like Amy from the Sonic Boom series and have her be the high strung perfectionist straight man

Next movie will have Amy, Shadow, and Rouge. Also an E-102 esque body for Eggman if Jim Carrey doesn't want to come back in person. If Carrey's retirement claims are true then Shadow is a good pivot villain. Only problem is that Sonic doesn't really have many good villain characters so once they've used up Shadow and Chaos they are going to need to find an Eggman replacement or just end the franchise.

>Do you think 3 will introduce Amy?
I want her to be in but I'm terrified because there's a high chance they'll make her the typical sassy smart alek grill character. Modern Sonic is already making her more boring by stripping away her fanaticism and fiery personality.

A furfag directed this scene

I predict girly to counter Rouge being a femme fatale and obsessed to make tails jealous.

Why does he look crosseyed

>Eggman replacement

Attached: 1590273041573.gif (600x449, 2.21M)

You can't have Sonic without Robotnik. He's more important a character for Sonic to play off against than Tails or Knuckles or anyone else. I think they need to do a recast, use the fallout of Act 3 to try and justify it. If Carrey is willing to voice act, then grand, give him a robot body. But if not, hopefully they find someone who can carry the role instead of giving up altogether

>wants to wipe out humanity after witnessing his best friend get killed
How do you even adapt his backstory into a kids movie

Attached: 1647175576552.png (300x300, 111.47K)

the only good oc

Same way it worked in the kids' game, Sonic and the goofy cast offsets him.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE??

Attached: 1648970249116.gif (671x459, 1.3M)

Knuckles wanted to kill Sonic because his tribe got killed, in a kids movie.
You just do it.

Who would voice Rouge? And would she be a shortstack?

Someone explain because I haven't seen the movie. Is the audience autistic/underage or are the critics joyless contrarian cunts?

No. It was thanks to Korea releasing their films very early on streaming albeit with hardsubs and poorer quality compared to a Paramount+ or Blu-ray release.

The film will come out to Paramount+ 45 days after the US release so it would probably be on streaming around one week before June.
The Blu-ray has pre-orders up in Australia and France with a tentative release date of August 17.

The Oscars snubbed Sonic back in 2020.
I legitimately hope it gets a ton of awards this year.
Do it for Tails.

Why wouldn't he want to take part in 3rd movie. Sonic was well received, 2nd part was an actual improvement and he plays crucial role here. Will also get good money and nice role to play.
I see no reason to refuse

A bit of both

What would happen if Sonic won the Oscars?

>What went so fucking right?
your shilling pay cheque

carrey really enjoyed playing eggman
i doubt he wont come back for 3
youtu.be/sBJxSQpDM8Y

I have no idea but I can already witness the autism that would happen if Sanic does sweep the Oscars.

Both.
It is a kids movie and Sonic after all.
However despite being a kids movie I don't think that it tried too hard to be childish, it isn't just nonstop wacky bullshit like minions or secret life of pets, there's a dick joke in Sonic 2. I haven't read any reviews but I bet their main problem boils down to 'pacing and emotional development' that's what they always say when there isn't actually anything wrong with the movie.

I can’t believe they referenced Tails’ “it’s a hologram”

Attached: A80E32C6-AB35-4D8F-A95B-3B0D363965BB.jpg (364x842, 45.01K)

If they do use Rouge no way is she going to have fat bat tats

Attached: 98e9f2507a0df2a394cf0b6e9911c19e.jpg (771x877, 87.24K)

I mean, they showed up a Sanic in the first movie.

No, it’s wholesome and cute.
You coombrains ruin everything.

I didn't like it very much, sonic was too childish and I felt the human bits lasted too long, but you seem to be a bigger fan of sonic so glad you liked it

He said he's retiring from all acting iirc.

>What went so fucking right?
It would seem that bullying companies to the edge, works fantastically

If you think some films don't have pacing issues, you're out of your fucking mind.
Love Sonic but i don't understand the appeal of these movies.

Hesse is our only hope.

Attached: sonicracing.jpg (935x527, 84.53K)

And if she does?

yeah but theres a difference between implying the deaths of wacky anthro warlords vs a literal 10 year old human girl

There's gonna be a scene where she seduces a human male, causing his girlfriend to become insanely jealous.

Well most of the critics gave the sonic movie a 7-7.8 due to the the fact that they dont know what to do with the human actors in the movie and eventually they drag it down, but they praise the scenes that the cgi hedgehogs are the main focus. There are some pseuds in there that just hated it because they are faggots but this is general consensus. For me its a 8/10 movie. Enjoyable but with some flaws

the audience are a bunch of mentally stunted manchildren who only watch video game movies and capeshit.

You respect the notion that kids will understand and not talk down to them about it but obviously don't be explicit about it.

>Rouge reverse NTR
Stop, I can only get so erect.

You kidding? Capeshit fans hate Sonic.

I didn't say that at all. My point is that critics just use it as a crutch when they want to hate on something.
How many professional reviews shit on LotR Return of the King and the 7 scenes at the end that fade to black and wrap up the story, only to have another one start? Probably not a lot, because that was a movie that had to get good reviews. Vidya game movies have to get bad reviews though.
We'll see what happens when their beloved Illumination slaps a Mario coat of paint on Minions. I'd wager it gets rave reviews.

Is there anything that consooming capeshitters like?

The version I downloaded didn't have hardsubs.

I did download a copy of Amazing Spider-Man 2 that was like that, though.