Was it bad design?

Was it bad design?

Attached: 6944712257.jpg (1188x606, 89.83K)

4 and everyone who posts in this thread gets a gf in 2022

6 and only I do

1 and everyone in this thread spitroasts me

No it was a braindead retard playing.

Dean is literally the guy who wrote an entire article on how Warhammer 40K is a Gears of War knockoff, and bashed Mass Effect for being a bad FPS because he skipped all the tutorials and dialogue and didn't change equipment or level up.

1 and it's only me

8 and everyone uses op like the faggot he is

No, wtf.
Buphead sucks but the tutorial isn't bad

5 and qt bfs/gfs for everyone ITT

7 and WW3 breaks out in two months

>Was it bad design?
Yes, its what happens when natural selection is not at work.

6 and everyone who doesn't post in this thread gets raped by korean men

Is this a burn victim?

>gets a gf in 2022
Based. Im married, could use a sidehoe

IIRC he also wrote a load of articles on a "counter-investigation" defending Quantic Dream after all the sexual abuse and rape culture allegations popped up.

The guy has been called an insult to journalism.

Attached: dean.jpg (1218x502, 275.57K)

5 and OP has to cum in my ass while kissing me.

5 and it turns out my grandma didn't actually die last thursday and it was all a prank

4 and a harem for everyone ITT

this is Yea Forums my first assumption when I saw it was some post ftm trans surgery

This but by cute Korean women (male)

Congrats, user

I'm happy for you user.

You guys suck at numbers

2 and everyone in this thread dies alone

yeah, if kelso called them a disgusting tranny

0 and every user who reads this gets a girlfriend tomorrow

>addicted to botox
Bimbos cant scape their primal desires

7 and everyone dies

Congrats user, wish it was just a prank for me too. ;_;

ill try my luck

YYEAAAAHH BABY

Attached: 1647639073197.jpg (553x441, 27.73K)

What a rascal, I'm sure she'll come around

2 and everyone sucks my dick

9 and she sticks to the homosexual cumdumpster

1-9 and anons will have to reply to this post or their mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Same

7 and nothing happens

Wait... Really? How the fuck does the mainstream media defends this guy? Did they just straight up and went "actually, making fun of us for not being able to play games is worse than defending sex offenders"

watch me get dubs on Yea Forums

0 and your moms live forever

2 and you suck my dick until the end of timw

>completely legitimate thread
>get derailled

Attached: 1648612826719.png (651x1077, 855.91K)

What the fuck was this guy's excuse again?

Well, now I want to know that the he'll happened

people meme about it with the pigeon puzzle but its legitimately the same. you're introduced to tools and you're given a situation, and even have context and visual clues, but now it's asking you to figure out how to get past the situation with the tools you're given. dean's problem was that he didn't want to slow down think about it for even a microsecond because he's the type of dumbfuck journalist that's just trying to see as much as possible quickly instead of actually engaging with the medium on any level, you can see this in the mass effect review people have brought up

>obvious bait thread
This is why we need dubs back

Sorry user, only Elden Ring threads are allowed now.

She got your ass good

8 and she becomes my gf

5 and I fuck Finn live on stream

one job, user

it's ok, my 3 will compensate

>platforms spaced at just the right height and distance that to make it from one to the other takes a dash at the peak of the jump
>also the prompt marks the exact point where a dash from your jump will carry you to the next platform, and happens to be at a point where the player will naturally end up at when jumping off the first platform
even a fucking illiterate child would have zero trouble with this segment if he knows what each button does.

Attached: hint.png (256x256, 53.66K)

3 and the Lord will send an angel to those who are worthy

someone post the webm of the bird

They don't. He's been passed around shitty D-lister sites like a hot potato for ages and when he did the Quantic Dream one all the major outlets and "journalists" united to shit on him, with Schreier calling him an insult to journalism.

It was a pleb filter

Definitely a difficulty spike.

literally pic related

Attached: tis but a ruse.jpg (416x1023, 85.53K)

It is a bit demanding on the player to expect them to learn a new move and immediately expect them to know how to use it and chain it together with other moves.

Why are you like this?

4 and everyone in this thread becomes my girlfriend

5 and we all become stronger and, on our own, will find someone

You guys do know that dubs/gets are against the rules of Yea Forums? This is how we spot summerfags so easily.

Nope, that's not what the situation is. you just learned how to jump, now there's a message in the air telling you that you can dash in the air. it's perfectly fine and your criticism is poor.