NFTs are just a fa-

>NFTs are just a fa-

Attached: DDA1EA80-8273-4F9D-8914-99FC187E6BDE.jpg (828x327, 49.78K)

I wish only Death upon NFT niggers

>Sega ever being right about anything

If anything the fact that Sega adopts it should tell you that it is a dying fad.

>fad
There, finished it for you.

This

I don’t care about nfts. I don’t even buy dlc.

>makes Yea Forumscels uncontrollably seethe

Sega Says 'Future of Gaming Includes Sega consoles" By Sega Executive Circa: Whatever the fuck year the dreamcast came out

What was the purpose of this post? Was I suppose to concede that NFTs are the future, and go buy myself an NFT?

-g

Fuck bro you caught me seething
Guess I love NFTs now

-ggoty pyramid scheme and a dying fad.

-d. Game companies attempting to jump on the NFT train and them saying it is the future doesn't mean shit (see ubisoft and the backlash they got).
It just shows how jewish they have become and out of touch they are with the people that play their games

>some corporate idiot thinks NFTs are neat and forces his company to do it somehow even if it makes no sense
>he brags about it to the media
>his company hates it but tries
>it fails of course
>he gets mad and the company loses money and a bunch of people who were dumb enough to invest lose money but that's it
>they give up on the idea
So if we're keeping score for just video games, that's like 6 studios that did this cycle. No one has been successful in whatever retarded shit they thing NFTs can do.

Sega should get back to bullying Atlus into making more pc ports instead of doing this shit. No one cares about NFTS after they saw they were a huge scam.

>shatlus in current year
LOL

Attached: 1649657972947.jpg (1337x2361, 774.34K)

just sold, thanks sega

I think the future of gaming involves Sega making a series of blunders and somehow avoiding bankruptcy, because that's what always happens.

I still don't understand why I want to own a jpg of a monkey

you will own nothing the thread

stream is the future of gaming though. just not entirely streaming games. hybrid solutions where the game is partially installed and partially streamed opens new doors

So it's about the time when I quit gaming and start fishing full-time?

-r away dream

-ggot's scam, one that is going to ruin video games worse than lootboxes ever could hope to

>Sega

Because their decisions in the past are why they are the current forerunners in the video game industry, right?

Attached: 1358634090828.gif (449x318, 826.39K)

Don't give them any more ideas.

Sega are always so hilariously out of touch. In fact it's not hilarious at all. It's actually insulting.

100% DOA

Sega would be acquired by Microsoft.

That's why sega should force atlus to make more ports instead of republishing P4 forever

none of you actually know what this means

Attached: meowncement.jpg (898x1000, 106.43K)

Why can't sega stop fucking up, bros?

Attached: 1642434870791.png (540x392, 165.89K)

cuz of nip boomers

Please enlighten us, Mr Cryptochad.
Hmm? What's that? You won't and instead call me a nocoin tranny? That's what I thought.

Attached: 1513853692731.jpg (253x234, 45.09K)

>Sega
Those retard boomers would struggle to predict the next day of the week.

>nft

Attached: 1580836014394.png (500x373, 76.55K)

we're already kinda doing that with being able to play part of a game while the rest downloads. just imagine that practice but as a feature of the actual game. imagine installing everything except for textures and leaving that to streaming. would save you tons of file space

Didn't Ubisoft just gave up on NFTs

>Op is just a fa-

Just get a bigger ssd/hdd, no need to get jew'd over.

No they want to keep pushing them in some other titles now

fuck that. I don't want to have to buy new hardware if there's a free software solution to the problem.

Honestly I don't get why nfts aren't bigger than they already are. They're so easy to force, just get a bunch of rich people to start passing them around and the normies will want to get in on it. It's a purely speculative bubble with no value and nothing backing it up, but so is most crypto bullshit. Nfts are more normie friendly with the monkey pictures and less likely to get banned for stepping on governments' toes.
Is the reason literally just that it came out too late and all the main crypto bubbles are already established, so the big nosed tribe doesn't want to risk inflating another?

You can't be fucking serious.

Attached: (You).png (202x206, 32.38K)

shatlus games sell like shit. sega couldn't care less.

Attached: 3 platforms kek.png (857x228, 33.47K)

Honest question, why do NFTs provoke such intense negative responses from people? What's so bad about them?

Attached: 1646286844793.jpg (243x250, 7.93K)

Can't wait to use all my Sega NFTs on my bitching 32X games

Something about them being pretty much a scam and bad for the environment or something along those lines.

Because surprising as it may be, even normalfags have a bullshit limit. Image piracy has been a thing even longer than music piracy, and as a result they practically have 0 value whatsoever.
And they've tried to force them, people like the Paul Brothers and multiple celebrities like Brie Larson have shilled them, but video essays and memes have counteracted them at every step. There's also the fact that the "metaverse" was shilled by Facebook and the younger generation does not trust them at all.

have fun with your future. it sounds terrible so I won't be participating.

Gamers don't want Horse Armor 2.0

Poorfags gonna poorfag

The entirety of their staff except for the millenial project managers that are continuing to say "look boss its gonna give us lots of cash" have given up on them

Especially after the internal meeting where each staff member attending was given an "airdrop" of a "sick ubisoft NFT"

>what? I have to install 100gb worth of textures? umm... okay, if the company wants me to I guess I will...
you are the real bootlickers

Digital games, skins, early access, DLC... People swallowed all that and it's seen as something normal, why won't it be the same with NFT?

How do you counter this argument?

Attached: komaeda-sprite.png (390x941, 268.65K)

Pretty much this.
>How do you counter this argument?
By screaming on twitter, I guess.

Someone explain to me how you incorporate NFTs into video games.

For all the news about developers saying they're going to use NFT tech in their game and then backtracking on it after outrage, I have never seen any idea on how it would be used.

They're literally a pyramid scheme

the idea is your drop NFT Sword in GameX
you then log into GameY and retrieve your NFT Sword and use it there

normalfags all slurp this up because they have 0 brains to think of what's required for this to actually work

>Sega
ah yes, the great Nippon company
yes, guide us into the future with Dreamcast 3

Attached: RMAO.gif (194x142, 1.99M)

This gotta be one of those wacky meta trolls.

>ggy scam
It's not that hard to finish. Where those extra letters that much effort that you couldn't be arsed to type them?

They're already burning all that sonic movie money huh?