So this is the "masterpiece" that people paid $60 for?

So this is the "masterpiece" that people paid $60 for?

Attached: 1649391701320.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Don't worry, it'll be your turn to attack soon...

Bloodborne is the only good game in the franchise

Kirby is unironically my GOTY over Elden ring at this point. It’s a tighter, polished experience that doesn’t copy paste content everywhere and doesn’t involve long stretches of wandering in grassy fields picking up crafting ingredients. It also doesn’t have bullshit like horrible input reading AI like in the OP’s webm.

nice hp/fp bar cuck

No cap all facts.

chaos elfilis shits all over every boss in elden ring

This but unironically. Elden Ring is pretty good though but it is not as polished and overall good as Kirby FL

thoughts on these kills?

Attached: 1.webm (640x480, 2.49M)

the near endless combos most bosses have honestly made it a lot less fun to me than other souls games.

I loved the combat and power ups in forgotten land. Colloseum was a real treat too. That’s another thing Kirby does better than Elden Ring, combat imo

if you stopped dodging and attacked this wouldn't happen

Yes.
>Copypasted sidecontent
>Copypasted sidebosses
>AI that reads inputs and sometimes loops like this
>Cut story content
>Front loaded area design
>Unfun "Just run away or get hit" attacks

So? Still a 10/10. Seethe

>another retard rolling AWAY from bosses and getting chased down for it
When will you fuckers realize that you need to GET IN THERE! How many bosses need to run you down like a hunting dog before you use your goddamn BRAIN and FIGHT?

Attached: 1649449325852.jpg (1398x1331, 492.56K)

Forced opinion that won't stick
Discussion of the Kirby game is basically dead

Elden Ring is GOTY whether you like it or not

you fuckers are actually tempting me to play it
if this is another completely braindead piece of shit I will wreak havoc on every one of your threads, I'm a NEET and spend all of my free time here so it'll be hell

Attached: 24334453.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

It's an easy as fuck Mario Odyssey clone with less effort

I think you missed the bigger problem in the video

It's easy like any other Kirby game.
It just also happens to be a very well made Kirby game.

what constitutes a well made Kirby game? I'm not familiar with the series and its staples

I hate how people criticize the game for bosses that are manageable if you simply jump+r1 instead of calling out the garbage netcode, major enemy/texture/weapon rehash, and still exploitable AI that can't dodge rock sling

It's braindead
Comfy fags are garbage

lmao at the kirby fans suddenly not shilling so hard since this post

Attached: 1539954.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

The platforming is tight and fun, the Kirby formula works shockingly well in 3D. The combat is also weirdly deep and engaging with the new dodge mechanic and the different copy abilities.
I won't call it my GOTY just yet but I do think its a quality game.

>Those stats
>That "build"
You cheated and probably broke the AI in the process, I've fought Maliketh at least 100 times and he has never done this

bloodborne is braindead easy. sekiro is also easy as shit. only kids with mental impairments can find those games stimulating beyond a single, quick playthrough.

What the fuck is your mind and vigor at, 99? Did you use a trainer or something? Otherwise, I can't imagine wasting that many stat points.

if the devs didn't want me to use cheats they shouldn't have made the game literally impossible without them

Attached: Mom said its my turn to attack.webm (570x320, 2.94M)

They added cheats in the game in the form of broken weapons/WA. I absolutely steamrolled through the game with Memeveil and +10 Mimic Tear.

>someone sets their stats to 99 so they can demonstrate how From's shitty AI reads inputs and spams attacks literally forever like some broken shit from the 90s
>complain about the stats being set to 99 as a desperate cope while you simp for Foot Fetish Miyazaki

is this guy playing like a retard on purpose?

I can see like 4-5 points during this webm where you could hit him even with a ultragreatsword if you learned his patterns and dodge towards him isntead of away from him like a shitter

This is cutscene boss in the late midgame, its gonna have small windows for counters but theyre there

>26 fucking seconds dodging while the boss makes you watch his anime combo
>1 single second of actual time to attack
>whoops, you were .002 meters too far away, looks like it's anime combo time again

>keeps dodging directly away from the boss without doing anything else
Every time.

dude you're so cool.
how does that shit taste, you ass licking faggot?

u member disc repeating because bad functioning they came back in ia form.

Pretty good. I haven't play much since the bow and arrow event but I really should.

Is this hunt showdown?

looks like 40 vig

yes

I'm not 6 anymore user, can't enjoy these games anymore

He's just roleplaying his low int.

Attached: 1647837569938.jpg (225x211, 9.97K)

>average mage gameplay in elden shit
somehow its even worse than 3

stay filtered dumbass

I like the mimic running behind him, looks like cartoon comedy.

Threads like this really accentuate how long some will people will go in order to defend the game

vs 60 vig

Attached: file.png (960x1031, 1.48M)

already beat the game. can confirm it's trash

Yeah

Attached: 1649117592973.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

learn to block scrub

Reminder.

Attached: witcher3gotyimage1.jpg (1586x1048, 330.37K)

Why doesn't that stab hit him? I know no one complains about bad hitboxes in their favor but that one goes straight through him.

never forget when fromdrones tore their hair out over this one. then they launched a smear campaign on it for years, claiming it's forgotten and shit, when it had way more players than all souls games all the way into 2022 (despite being a single player game).

also, W3's blood & wine expansion took RPG of the year in 2016, beating shit shits 3, lmao.

Blame zoomers.

>Kirby
You mean that game made for 5 year olds that even the jurno fags called too easy? Top fucking kek nin toddlers really are grown adults with the mind of a toddler

FOR ZANZIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

That is the longest mana bar I have ever seen

Attached: 1639210041433.gif (430x408, 908.14K)

Demonsoulsbornekiroring bro..., not like this...

Yes and I know you're abusing the boss's AI by hitting the heal to bait out the punish-attack and dodging it repeatedly.

Attached: 1642706545852.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

that attack at the end always makes me laugh

I paid 40

Bloodborne is not part of any franchise.

>experience that doesn’t copy paste content everywhere
The postgame is literally copy pasted content

And yet it works if you don't cheat to make strawman attacks.

The post game for Kirby is honestly more interesting than the entirety of elden ring